Pages:
Author

Topic: Finnex INC.-reliable platform for exchanging and investing cryptocurrencies. - page 2. (Read 276 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 2196
Signature Space For Rent
When I read your topic, it leads to realizing there two options, one exchange and another is an investment. But when I have visited the website, the only option I found and that is investments. Am I missing something? If so, please correct me.

Now, the question is how are you managing 10% per 10 days? This isn't a small amount, which means 30% for every month. How do you generate revenues? I can't find any reasonable explanation at all on your announcement thread or website. Sound isn't like a Ponzi scheme? It's an immediate red flag for me. At least I am not gonna put a penny there and I will discourage others to do so.
Activity: 11
Merit: 0
    Investing in Finnex INC® portfolios of BTC Crypto assets allows our clients to be far ahead of others, receiving real income from new trends in the world of cryptocurrencies, significant events of large blockchain projects, as well as new startups.
The company aims to provide comfortable conditions for retail investment, taking into account current trends. Therefore, we build teams in all areas so that the vision of all elements of the company coincides in an effort to ensure the best performance in the market. We chose the optimal area United Kingdom for the headquarters   and used the best infrastructure solutions to fulfill our task/

Profitable investments with comfort
Profitability above the market average is always associated with constant monitoring of your investments, creating a Plan B for your savings and the desire to protect income from possible losses. Active monitoring of financial markets and news background on an ongoing basis has already been done for you. Every day the team is ready to offer you a new structure of the investment portfolio with a target yield of up to 10%.
A timely response to frequent changes in the developing crypto market allows you to reduce the investment horizon to 10 days. The short investment period is undoubtedly a unique advantage for investors in Crypto Finnex®, which allows you to actively manage the investment volume of your personal savings. It also demonstrates the active work of the portfolio management team to ensure that clients achieve their portfolio profitability targets.
We strive to provide the lowest values of the time lag between the moment of updating information on the company‘s servers and client‘s personal accounts.

How does it work?
1 Creating a portfolio
The investment portfolio management team continuously evaluates each individual investment and modifies its structure when necessary.

2 Opening access to the portfolio
After successful testing of the portfolio with the company‘s investments, we open access to the portfolio to clients who can purchase a share of the portfolio.

3 Profit distribution
The rate of return for each portfolio is 10% per investment cycle. It is distributed in proportion to the acquired share among all investors.

4 Profit management
Increasing the share in the investment portfolio or sending a request for withdrawal of funds - you can make a choice immediately after the profit is credited to your brokerage account.

Your investments under control

Asset protection
From the risks of investing in various assets and adverse market changes.

Experienced team
Bid for analysts with experience in trading or portfolio management.

Diversification
Securities of crypto companies, crypto startups, crypto assets.

24/7 service team
Always online professional client servise that you can trust.

Finnex Partnership Program aims to be one of the easiest and most lucrative affiliate programs offered on financial services market.

Partner since you Sign Up
We look forward to working with you from the first day we got you as our client and that`s why your account already have a partner status as a default.

Clear terms
We offer comfortable 3 level (8%-1%-1%) affilate structure with instant enrollments for one and only purpose - establish trusting & mutual beneficial relationship with each Finnex partner.

Finnex INC - New era. Big plans
https://finnex.io/

FINNEX INC. LTD.
Company number: 13001637
2nd Floor Broadgate Circle,
1-2 Broadgate, London, United Kingdom, EC2M 2QS

Pages:
Jump to: