Pages:
Author

Topic: FinWhaleX: Peer-to-Peer Lending on the New level - page 3. (Read 1223 times)

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

The competition among microfinance organizations is very big. FinWhaleX must have a better conditions for loans and people will use the platform.

The competition among cryptocurrency projects is very big too. There are a lot of different IEO that conducts on different exchanges. It is necessary to be better than others.
Activity: 12

It is good that FinWhaleX will have a rating system and every borrower will have a rating. To get a better conditions for loans it is necessary to have a good rating.

The rating system is a big advantage of FinWhaleX. Every borrower will have their own credit rating. Borrower must understand how their rating is formed.
Activity: 58
For creditors the loans with collateral will be much more better. They will be sure that borrowers will return their money.

But not all borrowers have money for collateral. People take loans because they need money. If they have money they do not need loans.

There is a big risk with loans without collateral. It is more difficult to get such loans and conditions of loans will be worse.
Activity: 56
For example if cryptocurrency raise, people cannot sell cryptocurrency and may take a loan with the collateral in cryptocurrency.

I think that there are a lot of cases in the life when people do not want to sell cryptocurrency. In such case it is better to use cryptocurrency for collateral.
Activity: 14
Sometimes people need loans for a short period of time but they do not want sell cryptocurrency. In such case collateral is necessary.
Activity: 22
On FinWhaleX will be used loans with collateral and without collateral. It is possible to use cryptocurrency as a collateral.

The loans with collateral are much better for creditors but not all borrowers have a collateral for loans.

I think that usually borrows do not have collateral. If people have money for collateral they do not need a loan.
legendary
Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059
nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01
THIS PROJECT IS A SPAM THREAD, WITH PENDING SCAM ACCUSATIONS. BE WARNED.
Activity: 1736
Merit: 857
How many credit projects have been and none worked, does not work and will not work.
To the same I have read that this scam: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/finwhalex-new-ponzi-scam-using-bump-or-bot-posting-service-5172358
Activity: 28
Rating system on the lending platform must be clear, fair and transparent. Only in such cases people would trust the platform.
Activity: 33
I ma still wondering how this will perfectly work out without running into any issues, because of high rate of crypto volatility. Again I did some Russian founded project bounty, and never get paid. Excuses are just too many. I have less faith in this project.

The idea of the lending platform is very good and useful for people. But the most important thing for crypto startups is not only the idea is the realization of idea.
Activity: 36
As I understand the more attention will be payed for loans with collateral and loans with collateral will have more advantages because they will be more secure.

For P2P platform it will be very important that in will be a lot of users of the platform. If it will be a lot of creditors borrowers will have a choice for loans.

It is very important for every crypto startups to have a lot of users and a developed ecosystem around the project.
Activity: 31
Also will be checked all the information about borrow that is published in social network of the borrower and will be analize the social network of the borrower.

It is necessary to carefully check everything because very often to get a lot borrowers use the fake data and fake social networks.

There are a lot of fake information everywhere - in social networks, in internet. That is why it is necessary to carefully check all the information about borrower.
Activity: 26
If conditions of loans will be more suitable for borrowers they will take the loans very active. Creditor is interested that borrower would take a credit.
A lot of depends from the sum of the loans. I think that for the loans on big sum of money it is necessary to have collateral because there are a lot of fake documentation.

On the FinWhaleX P2P lending platform it will be a lot of creditors, and creditors will set the conditions of loans.
Activity: 8
I think that the best conditions for the loans will be provided for the loans with collateral. That is why to have a good conditions borrower must have a collateral.

It is very good that for the collateral cryptocurrency can be used. Borrowers will have more opportunities. But not all borrowers have a collateral.
Activity: 35
The main aim of every Whitepapar is to help project to collect money during IEO and to make IEO successful. That is why in Whitepapers is a subjective information that shows the advantages of the project but not weak sides of the project.
Also will be checked all the information about borrow that is published in social network of the borrower and will be analize the social network of the borrower.

It is necessary to carefully check everything because very often to get a lot borrowers use the fake data and fake social networks.
Activity: 32
As I understand the more attention will be payed for loans with collateral and loans with collateral will have more advantages because they will be more secure.

For P2P platform it will be very important that in will be a lot of users of the platform. If it will be a lot of creditors borrowers will have a choice for loans.
Activity: 843
Merit: 52
I am still wondering how this will perfectly work out without running into any issues, because of high rate of crypto volatility. Again I did some Russian founded project bounty, and never get paid. Excuses are just too many. I have less faith in this project.
Activity: 588
Merit: 10

I hope the FinWhale X team can explain this all, or at least respond to this statement and provide answers that can convince us.
Pages:
Jump to: