Pages:
Author

Topic: First Bitcoin ATM in China - Ooooh Wheee! - page 2. (Read 1654 times)

Activity: 181
Merit: 100
Thought exchange in China can no longer accept deposit?

ATM by its very nature is a deposit accepting machine.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
Well, seems like that the government efforts to  ban bitcoin are useless they are just getting more and more bitcoin fans with atms and all stuff , i would like to know what does it mean the words in the chinnesse ad at the right side of atm.

Maybe instructions on how to use it? I have no idea.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1014
In Satoshi I Trust
barbra streisand effect
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Well, seems like that the government efforts to  ban bitcoin are useless they are just getting more and more bitcoin fans with atms and all stuff , i would like to know what does it mean the words in the chinnesse ad at the right side of atm.
Activity: 191
No, not quite. That article is extremely misleading. Read carefully. "First Bitcoin ATM Installed by Robocoin."

Not misleading at all. The full title is "Bitcoin in China – First Bitcoin ATM Installed by Robocoin." your claim is missleading.

It is NOT the first Bitcoin ATM in China.

First by Robocoin!
Activity: 57
Merit: 0
No, not quite. That article is extremely misleading. Read carefully. "First Bitcoin ATM Installed by Robocoin."

Not misleading at all. The full title is "Bitcoin in China – First Bitcoin ATM Installed by Robocoin." your claim is missleading.

It is NOT the first Bitcoin ATM in China.
Activity: 392
Merit: 250
I don't get it, first they tried to fight it, now they're trying to accept it, China needs to make up its mind!

Activity: 57
Merit: 0
Robocoin installed their first bitcoin ATM in China. Major milestone toward the progression of bitcoin: http://www.bitcoinvalues.net/bitcoin-in-china-first-bitcoin-atm-china-installed-robocoin.html
Pages:
Jump to: