Pages:
Author

Topic: First bounty Experience till 10000$ - page 10. (Read 3172 times)

Activity: 190
Merit: 100
October 06, 2018, 05:54:34 PM
Your idea works, just with projects, which pay tokens to bounty hunters. Also it isn't work for tokens without exchanges. So it's good that you lucky in bounty, but most part can not earn such money without rank
Activity: 112
Merit: 2
October 06, 2018, 05:49:08 PM
This is for the moral to newbies and ongoing bounty hunters

I can remember my first bounty experience , it was November and December periods on  2017. I started with Etherieum Blue bounty. Now its re-branded as Blue
I done Face book , Twitter , Telegram and Signature bounty too. but at that time i had newbie and junior member rank.

i think i done  2 or 3 weeks those bounties , finally i got the stakes , i was amazed it was around 2600$. Most from Sign bounty, i was really shocked and  amazed. then I have Done INS and Credits etc. special thing is that the period is bull run

Nearly i have earned  10000$ plus from bounties. so Do not Give and Quit.  Rank is not a problem is  this  forum , Do your  best in bounty.

now Bleeding period , now the time to start bounty because bull run may  come  in few months then your stakes value  is skyrocket.

Good luck
  guys

Those were the good old days when bounties paid handsomely. I guess the level of saturation of the space that we have now wasn't to be then. Even if there's a bull run at the moment, there's a lot of people jostling for a piece of the pie per bounty. Again, patience is needed especially in these days.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
October 06, 2018, 05:41:19 PM
Of course, at that time it was easy to earn that amount of money, practically anything you put your hand and it was cryptos became gold, that moment was the bull run of the end of the year, the best year we have had with cryptos so far, I think this year will also be good for cryptos and many would rebound at the end, but I do not think we will have a bull run like last year.
Activity: 284
Merit: 5
October 06, 2018, 05:38:03 PM
Oh yeah.. thanks for te motivation. The market is bad now and that's why everything has been affected. Should we enter another bull run, we'll have a different story altogether.
Activity: 499
Merit: 1
October 06, 2018, 05:32:14 PM
You are right, but today, bounty campaign are not paying as old days because we now have many scams ICOs and greedy project management and bounty manager in charge.. We even need to keep going and never look back for what you have Gem
Activity: 252
Merit: 11
October 06, 2018, 05:31:36 PM
You are lucky with the place and time. Just hit the jet at the right time, now these figures can only be obtained by spending a huge amount of time.
Activity: 140
Merit: 2
October 06, 2018, 05:20:51 PM
Absolutely, actually it wasn't easy on the start as you might not feel the reality of what you are into and you might have some doubt. But with persistent endurance you realize hard work pays. Well I have joined some social media campaigns before but didn't get much but I know things will get better soon.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
October 06, 2018, 04:58:47 PM
Great motivation for newbies. but I do not think that many will be imbued with it. After all, the newcomers who received the next 5-6 months received a penny.
copper member
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
October 06, 2018, 04:49:27 PM
This is an encouraging testimony, though you are very lucky but there is still the possibility of earning more than that in bounty. I won't give, one day I will also get it right.
Activity: 392
Fast, Smart, Trustworthy
October 05, 2018, 05:05:33 AM
You are very lucky. Since I started to bounty, I have not made huge profits, but I have not given up the market, I still believe it will improve!
Activity: 114
October 05, 2018, 05:03:56 AM
Friends, I think you are wasting time, at least for now. It used to make people rich, but now you should go to trade, only transactions will make you rich.
Activity: 114
October 05, 2018, 05:02:47 AM
Friends, I think you are wasting time, at least for now. It used to make people rich, but now you should go to trade, only transactions will make you rich.
Activity: 588
Merit: 107
October 05, 2018, 03:12:43 AM
Bounty is not a lot of work. You help advertise and gain exposure for the project that you support and at the same time earn some crypto.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 657
No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small
October 05, 2018, 03:07:40 AM
The experience is very inspiring, he shared it so thanks to OP for giving time.
We should treat ourselves as investors, those who invest receive the same tokens or coins we receive, so if they hold, the more we should hold.
Activity: 686
Merit: 251
October 04, 2018, 05:28:35 PM
This is for the moral to newbies and ongoing bounty hunters

I can remember my first bounty experience , it was November and December periods on  2017. I started with Etherieum Blue bounty. Now its re-branded as Blue
I done Face book , Twitter , Telegram and Signature bounty too. but at that time i had newbie and junior member rank.

i think i done  2 or 3 weeks those bounties , finally i got the stakes , i was amazed it was around 2600$. Most from Sign bounty, i was really shocked and  amazed. then I have Done INS and Credits etc. special thing is that the period is bull run

Nearly i have earned  10000$ plus from bounties. so Do not Give and Quit.  Rank is not a problem is  this  forum , Do your  best in bounty.

now Bleeding period , now the time to start bounty because bull run may  come  in few months then your stakes value  is skyrocket.

Good luck
  guys
Very fantastic value and I like that.
Indeed ranking does not need to be in terms of translators, moderators and content crreations.

It must also be like that if you follow the campaign.

I do not see anything fantastic in this, in that period it was possible to earn much more than now.
Activity: 728
Merit: 101
Bitcoin is the currency of this age
October 04, 2018, 05:14:17 PM
Bounty pay off, if you can dedicate yourself and ensure your research about the project before getting involve in the bounty, you research to determine the stake allocated for bounty, the ICO roadmap and vision statement to determine how viable the project will be executed.
Activity: 406
October 04, 2018, 05:02:01 PM
i started doing airdrop last year, and from the tokens i received i earned more than $10000. that was when there was the bull market. doing airdrop before was easy. but when they introduced the referral system of the airdrop, i kind of frustrated coz i am not so good in networking. so i shift instead in doing bounties. as of now i have not yet earned so much from doing bounty. maybe because of this bear market. but i hold my tokens and hope they will eventually eventually giving me more than what i earned from the airdrop last year.
Activity: 518
Merit: 4
October 04, 2018, 04:17:48 PM
That's a big success story i think, not since when have started doing this, bounties now look as if I'm doing some airdrop shit where a work of a whole 2 month only pays you nothing more than 500 worth of their token and you lather find out it only worth 20$ or even less is that what to call a bounty when some airdrop even pay up to 300$ or more just like hydro did. 2018 is just a year of welcoming more people to crypto to my own view which 2017 is the deceiving year.
Activity: 238
Open and Transparent Science Powered By Blockchain
October 04, 2018, 04:07:29 PM
In winter, many banuti gave 3k-10k dollars. And newcomers were often very surprised and lost their will. But today it is so jackpot that lucky favorites.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 14
October 04, 2018, 04:04:38 PM
Yes, this is a worthy result of participation in one Bounty company. Now this result is most likely not to be achieved, not that moment in time. The time has gone.
Pages:
Jump to: