Pages:
Author

Topic: First BTC-to-alt trade - page 2. (Read 199 times)

Activity: 462
Merit: 14
May 27, 2018, 09:53:34 AM
Officially in the trading game...my first BTC trade order just got filled last night (bought a few RVN on Cryptobridge with it).  Will probably leave it on the exchange a bit to see if I can trade back into BTC later when RVN picks up a few satoshi.  What was your first BTC-to-alt trade, and how'd it end up for you?

if you want to earn some satoshi then you have to wait for sometime. It also depend upon your luck because it is possible that price may go down and you loose some satoshi. Trading is not about profit all the time, you have to loose sometime as well. My first btc to alt trade was BTC-LOC. It was really good experience. I earned good profit. Observe keenly and decide wisely.
Activity: 79
Merit: 1
May 27, 2018, 09:43:10 AM
Officially in the trading game...my first BTC trade order just got filled last night (bought a few RVN on Cryptobridge with it).  Will probably leave it on the exchange a bit to see if I can trade back into BTC later when RVN picks up a few satoshi.  What was your first BTC-to-alt trade, and how'd it end up for you?

Pages:
Jump to: