Pages:
Author

Topic: First Cryptocurrency? - page 4. (Read 3271 times)

Activity: 337
Merit: 0
July 23, 2019, 10:40:54 PM
its bitcoin, because bitcoin is the future of cryptocurrrency.
Activity: 1096
Merit: 167
July 26, 2019, 08:53:27 AM
DigiCash

After that, numerous digital currencies were tried but,

Only bitcoin survived.
There is a cryptocurrency before bitcoin??
I didnt know before i read this post thanks for this info
Activity: 1041
Merit: 25
Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!
August 10, 2019, 05:44:46 PM
I don't know if there is other cryptocurrency that first than bitcoin. All I know is Bitcoine is the first cryptocurrency to capture the public imagination , which was launched in 2009 by an individual or group known under the pseudonym Satoshi. It was the digital currency that accepted and patronized by the people since it was created and it was also the digital currency that first known even in digital world that become most valuable digital  currency  until now.
Activity: 29
Merit: 1
July 23, 2019, 05:17:57 PM
I guess we all know bout that - btc.
Activity: 445
Merit: 250
August 01, 2019, 09:17:35 AM
It is probably correct to say that Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency that has become popular and ranked first in the cryptocurrency rating.  But as for me there are no more coins so that you can compare them with him.
Activity: 364
Merit: 10
Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX
August 10, 2019, 04:39:40 PM
I read that bitcoin wasn't the first cryptocurrency in this business. There were other alternative coins that were created and established to serve a particular purpose. However, they all failed and are not in existence anymore. So for now, I can say bitcoin has been the first to stand and survive for quite a long time now.
brand new
Activity: 0
July 24, 2019, 08:32:06 AM
It does not matter which cryptocurrency is the first. The most important thing is which cryptocurrency will become the main one to become the world currency.
Activity: 352
Merit: 1
August 08, 2019, 06:29:57 PM
Although bitcoin is not the first ever cryptocurrency as I read that a lot of crypto had come in the past but all of them failed majorly because they are not decentralized enough.
Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
July 24, 2019, 08:51:34 AM
A well known digital asset of the crypto world i.e. Bitcoin is a first and widely accepted cryptocurrency in the world. Bitcoin has truly happening and struggling history that makes it's crown of the crypto king super deserving.
There are some cryptocurrencies that came before bitcoin but they only lived for a short time and died after.But with bitcoin,existing for already 10 years and even gaining more adoption at the present time.Bitcoin is considered the most successful crypto for now mainly because of its decentralized system wherein the government itself has no control over it.
Activity: 783
Merit: 100
August 01, 2019, 10:20:50 PM
it is not the first bitcoin as a digital currency. we know beforehand there are facilities. but bitcoin can gain investor confidence, so it is booming in 2017. there are many pros and cons for the presence of bitcoin, but over time problems one by one can be resolved, such as bubble news which turns out to be incorrect

Bitcoin is only as a coin on the first slide that experienced success. maybe first a lot of coins were released along with bitcoin, but only bitcoin is more famous and popular to date.
Activity: 19
July 23, 2019, 10:47:09 AM
Most people think the first cryptocurrency is BTC, but it's not Smiley
Activity: 240
Merit: 2
July 25, 2019, 01:58:17 PM
DigiCash

Only bitcoin survived.
There is a difference  digital currency and Crypto currency

Let's be guided

Bitcoin is the first Cryptocurrency sir.
copper member
Activity: 17
Merit: 3
CTO @ Zentachain
August 01, 2019, 11:37:26 AM
BTC Is The Holy Grail, But Like a Few Others in here said, It Cant be used for everything, therefore you have alts, but a lot of the Alts try to Compete with Bitcoin which i think is not leading to something
Activity: 1292
Merit: 101
Vave.com
July 23, 2019, 11:10:59 AM
Bitcoin is not the first Digital currency created but I think the first cryptocurrency created which is decentralized. I think there's an article written by investopedia somewhere in the internet. It's an interesting read, try it.
I also knew something like that but i am searching always about the first cryptocurrency in the world .I got different type of information .Could you please help me to post the link of the article.
Activity: 93
July 25, 2019, 10:42:10 AM
I thought its BTC but after reading this thread My Idea has changed,  there are many old web based money but not decentralised.
Activity: 845
Merit: 52
July 27, 2019, 05:32:47 AM
There is a difference  digital currency and Crypto currency

Let's be guided

Bitcoin is the first Cryptocurrency sir.

Can you give some analytical proof of bitcoin been the first cryptocurrency? I understand there is a differences between digital currency and Cryptocurrency. You should analyze in terms of cryptography and decentralized public ledger. 
Activity: 1722
Merit: 528
July 27, 2019, 12:03:04 AM
DigiCash

Only bitcoin survived.
There is a cryptocurrency before bitcoin??
I didnt know before i read this post thanks for this info

I know this but I don't consider them.

Bitcoin is different since this is made by companies. Despite the anonymity, I don't like these kinds of companies running digital currencies around the internet, is it even decentralized?
Activity: 9
July 23, 2019, 07:06:26 AM
No doubt: BTC
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing
July 23, 2019, 06:53:09 PM
Everybody is expressing their view on the first cryptocurrency ever created in this industry but I believe bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency being created at that time and has been in existence till now.
legendary
Activity: 2576
Merit: 1860
July 26, 2019, 11:57:42 PM
I thought its BTC but after reading this thread My Idea has changed,  there are many old web based money but not decentralised.

Yes, that is correct. The very heart of the matter is that Bitcoin does not have a heart, it cannot be killed! Had it not been decentralized, I would think that it has long been dead. Cryptography is an old art of codes and it has been used, at least in several attempts, to create digital currencies, which were all vulnerable sad to say. The good thing is that Satoshi was a lot more genius than the previous geniuses.
Pages:
Jump to: