Pages:
Author

Topic: First cryptocurrency correlated to natural fancy colored diamonds! - page 3. (Read 1999 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
If I am buying an Argyle token, and it is backed by diamonds, that means that I am becoming diamond investor, let’s say with just 1 ETH. Seems easier then to get into this industry in non-crypto world.
Totally! I wish all industries and business relations to apply blockchain.
I can see this applied to the entire industry - you can check who is the manufacturer of your particular purchased stone!
Activity: 126
Can we consider this as blockchain as a commodity?
Activity: 154
That’s funny. All large corporations were sooo skeptical about crypto and blockchain and now such a whale industries are switching to it. I would support at least to get large industries tokenized!
Activity: 42
We will look deeper into the block chain. How much is block chaining technology in this project? Is the member's skill high? Embarrassed
Activity: 126
Yeah and being confident that the diamond you give is not fake.
Hmm, this one looks like a perfect idea for a gift. You are giving a coin and diamonds at the same time. What else to wish for?
Activity: 56
Diamonds are not an idea or. I think the current electronic is a useful and most beautiful gadget. when the diamonds associated with the pre-out of life that also means the following game and the binn and threatened with the diamond diamond was born!
Activity: 2147
Merit: 518
I have been imagining gold or diamond companies as old people with retro views. Of course it is interesting to have a “share” of a company that deals with diamonds.

I havent been doing that. The business could be called this way once it has grown legs. Though not every single business. There exist firms that make more money in a year than the whole domestic turnover of chingis haan kingdom while not contributing to the industry. Just a self-enriched self-operating company with the headquarters near ur bedroom. Im the example of such a firm.
I would look deeper into the blockchain. I wonder where can I test it?
Right so at a college reunion you could say that you are a diamond company co-owner haha.
I have been imagining gold or diamond companies as old people with retro views. Of course it is interesting to have a “share” of a company that deals with diamonds.
Activity: 168
As it is easier to purchase coins vs buying some diamond stock, this just makes whole lot of sense to me.
You know like buying gold or diamonds and keeping those in a bank, that can be robbed, except for this way it can not be stollen. Seems reasonable.
Activity: 336
Merit: 100
How much do I have to invest to get a fancy diamond as a bonus? lol.
Activity: 294
Merit: 17
I like that it’s not yet another alt coin. But yet another blockchain lol. The industry isn’t cheap, the supply chain improvement must be done with blockchain
Yeah, that’s also a middle-men expenses cut.
Activity: 350
Merit: 100
I totally see that it will be easy for the consumers to sell their diamonds purchased at argyle, as the expert analysis will not be needed to prove the origin of the stone.
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
So it is a supply chain for Diamonds on Argyle private blockchain? Is that gonna be just for your company? Cause there is the potential to make it for global diamond supply.
Pages:
Jump to: