Pages:
Author

Topic: First ever pure silver Monero 1KingCK - page 3. (Read 2824 times)

Activity: 277
Merit: 100
Earn it
February 10, 2021, 05:19:53 AM
Sorry. Is this a joke post?
I dont understand why price is 250 XMR for an empty coin?
Activity: 296
February 10, 2021, 02:23:06 AM
As the market is showing significant upside. The price is 250 XMR!
October 06, 2020, 08:25:21 AM
Daaamn. Laid out cold. Grin
copper member
Activity: 112
Merit: 15
October 05, 2020, 04:42:23 PM
It's at a safety deposit box atm. Year 2030 it will be 15 years old and highly valuable. Rarest of all the physical Monero coins.
You're a moron.... lock this and go away already.

Does it recur do you that if you call everybody idiot and moron all the time then it might be yourself  Cheesy
You missing out big time buddy.

Bravo Vigens! COuldnot agree more!  This  annoymous  MINER does name calling every day and use cursing words everyday to almost everyone. He think he controls bitcointalk.
let me tell you buddy annoymous MINER you are just a user here.
Annoymous MINER you are a big RED FLAG. Businesses should be careful who associated this user.
Tell me Annoymous MINER  how many alt accounts you have for scamming your own auctions and how many outside accounts you use for the subscriptions. Tell me how many set of 21 you bought from here by over powering this section. Tell me HOW MANY TIME? You have collected all the low numbers of all collectible items here and you treat people like shit. Because I know you already have the low numbers and it doesn't matter how you talk now. You are a true scammer. Get away from me!

If you thug come to my thread I will teach you a lesson.

Get lost hater!
legendary
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1242
October 05, 2020, 11:27:09 AM
It's at a safety deposit box atm. Year 2030 it will be 15 years old and highly valuable. Rarest of all the physical Monero coins.

Does it recur do you that if you call everybody idiot and moron all the time then it might be yourself  Cheesy

I speak the truth and I'm well aware of what I say..... now GOML!! 
October 05, 2020, 11:22:15 AM

Does it recur do you that if you call everybody idiot and moron all the time then it might be yourself  Cheesy
legendary
October 05, 2020, 11:09:51 AM
October 05, 2020, 11:03:57 AM
copper member
October 01, 2020, 09:07:19 AM

.....and lose your ass on it!!  You are such an idiot!!  Just stop typing.... it would be beneficial for everyone.

ok boss.  Grin
legendary
September 30, 2020, 11:07:09 PM
I am winning!  This could be the year.  If I win the auction I promise to continue to offer the coin once per year at a ridiculous price.

If I ever win this coin, I am keeping it  in Swiss Bank for 10 years. After 10 years I will put this coin on Bitcointak for auction.

.....and lose your ass on it!!  You are such an idiot!!  Just stop typing.... it would be beneficial for everyone.
Activity: 293
Merit: 50
September 30, 2020, 10:27:56 PM
LOL this thread is the gift that keeps on giving. I’ll bet 1 xmr this coin isn’t sold on here by midnight December 31, 2020.
copper member
September 30, 2020, 07:35:42 PM
I am winning!  This could be the year.  If I win the auction I promise to continue to offer the coin once per year at a ridiculous price.

If I ever win this coin, I am keeping it  in Swiss Bank for 10 years. After 10 years I will put this coin on Bitcointak for auction.
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
September 30, 2020, 07:26:18 PM

Maybe in 2020 when coin gets 5 years old.

I shall wait patiently for 2020 to arrive.

Sooooo its 2020 auction that from zilch and price find.

I bid 1.1 xmr.  Bid valid until end of Dec 31, 2020, NEW YORK.

I would like to throw in a vouch for LC, they have shown enough character and kept to their word over the years here.  The coin will be in good hands and look forward to LC continuing the rediculous price legacy
legendary
Activity: 2996
Merit: 1752
September 30, 2020, 06:30:16 PM

Maybe in 2020 when coin gets 5 years old.

I shall wait patiently for 2020 to arrive.

Sooooo its 2020 auction that from zilch and price find.

I bid 1.1 xmr.  Bid valid until end of Dec 31, 2020, NEW YORK.

copper member
September 30, 2020, 01:21:44 PM
It's not how these things work anyway.  Usually the artist of the piece (if collectable/valuable) goes up when the artist dies.  It would be like me painting a picture of someone and then when they die my art goes up because they passed.  Sorry but nope.

You are correct. It goes up. One of the reasons is that artist cannot produce any more, thus becomes limited in quantity. If you really think about it, art piece dies too due to many reasons such as materials will decay, item can be lost in the deep ocean or content destruction due to heavy natural or man caused disaster, volcano, inability to mature in value in the time constraint and the item is not valuable to the new generation, someone stole the machine or equipment to create the same products and so on.

Thank you, Rainbowsky
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
September 30, 2020, 01:09:55 PM
It's not how these things work anyway.  Usually the artist of the piece (if collectable/valuable) goes up when the artist dies.  It would be like me painting a picture of someone and then when they die my art goes up because they passed.  Sorry but nope.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 2224
EIN: 82-3893490
September 30, 2020, 07:57:24 AM
If the guy was a POS and a thief - I would say the coin holds little to no value
September 30, 2020, 04:04:26 AM
WTF  Huh Risto died? Jesus it's like old friend you never really liked but spent so much time with you're still shocked and sad. Fuck man, my condolences to his family. Is there a thread I can pay my respects? Back when I was on this forum all the time he was like a permanent fixture. Every thread you went in, there was Risto, spouting crazy shit but in such a earnest, honest way it was hard to dislike him.
RIP

Im sorry there is no news or topics about it. There isn't any news online from the family or friends whatsoever.
I also had great respect for him and his friends.
If that's the case. How do you know he passed? And how and when? Sad news if true

Because I know by word. There is no news or reports I could share.
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 3014
September 17, 2020, 03:11:02 PM
WTF  Huh Risto died? Jesus it's like old friend you never really liked but spent so much time with you're still shocked and sad. Fuck man, my condolences to his family. Is there a thread I can pay my respects? Back when I was on this forum all the time he was like a permanent fixture. Every thread you went in, there was Risto, spouting crazy shit but in such a earnest, honest way it was hard to dislike him.
RIP

Im sorry there is no news or topics about it. There isn't any news online from the family or friends whatsoever.
If that's the case. How do you know he passed? And how and when? Sad news if true

This guy robbed thousands of Monero coins from the community right? The only thing that’s sad is the way this guy lived his life and treated others. Sorry won’t be needing any tissues over this news.
Activity: 326
Merit: 101
September 17, 2020, 08:18:15 AM
RIP

Pages:
Jump to: