Pages:
Author

Topic: First For Bitcoin - page 2. (Read 1358 times)

Activity: 38
Merit: 0
February 12, 2016, 05:27:25 AM
Yes, you did amazing work.. The Website is very nice and all features listed out in amazing way.. Specially I like Get Paid Category. Try to improve Alexa Rank of your site, I believe will increase definitely.
All the best !
Thanks for the compliment! I checked Alexa last year and it had a global rank of 2 million. Checked again today, and it's sitting at 1,586,248. So it is definitely going somewhere.
February 12, 2016, 05:23:22 AM
I have to admit that you've done a great job so far but there are room for improvements and after evaluating your website, these are what you should do in my opinion:
1. The logo of your website is a bit cut of in the lower part (circle part) so you might want to re-size it and upload it again although not that of a big deal
2. Not sure if your using a premium theme or a free one, either of which, it would be better to look for a better theme instead
3. In the footer area, you've mentioned "2016 Copyright, FirstForBitcoin. All rights reserved" second to last and have included BTC pop ad after it and they should change places since Copyright is always the last part
4. The comment system use, I assumed is the one that came with the theme and would advise to use another one (there are about 10 you could choose that are attractive and have more functionality)
5. On your Top 12 Faucets tab, the address bar is: http://firstforbitcoin.com/top10faucets/ so you might want to change that
6. On your Top 12 Faucets page, it would be better to give some more information for each like max-min rewards, time intervals and etc...
7. ON your Bitcoin traders game, the image that is used is very bad and low quality and it should be re-design completely and also the UI is a bit out dated for that page
Regardless of those I mentioned, it really does have great potential to be right at the top so best of luck Wink

Thanks for the detailed comments!

1. Thanks, I noticed the cut logo and will try to fix it asap.
2. I am actively looking for a more modern theme and speaking to a WP developer to implement over the next 2 months. Looking at the BE theme. Currently, I am using a paid version of the Synapse theme. It looked easier to use at the time.
3. Thanks for the tip. I might even remove the banner because I am not too sure how effective a banner right at the bottom of a page could be.
4. The comment system is "Disqus", it is not part of the theme. So far so good.
5. I was actually in process to change it to a top10 from a top12 and somehow never got round to it.
6. Good idea, thanks.
7. Yes, the image is real bad. I have someone looking at it to improve.

Appreciate your feedback!
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
February 11, 2016, 09:52:00 AM
If you have a Bitcoin, I would if I were you going to keep good.
Because I think the effect that it is worth more later and it would be a shame if you are going to spend it.
legendary
Activity: 3346
Merit: 1214
February 11, 2016, 08:17:29 AM
I think you a very good theme with a lot of features I highly recommend socrates theme your social widget should be visible i don't know if you are using a free theme but your theme is quite bland but your content is great ,you should also put your about me on the front page
Activity: 812
Merit: 1000
February 11, 2016, 02:02:01 AM
Needs a lot of work IMHO, can't make out the subject of the site as everything looks hotchpotch, you said you wanted to make it a bitcoin reference directory but I don't think its anywhere near that and needs a more modern look, the site looks way old-styled.
legendary
Activity: 3514
Merit: 5123
https://merel.mobi => buy facemasks with BTC/LTC
February 10, 2016, 10:12:48 PM
It's always good to see new sites to gain more public acceptance for bitcoin.
What bothers me is the loading speed and the theme you used. Granted, i'm not a designer myself, and my layouts always look bad, so i'm the last one to complain about this.
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1087
February 10, 2016, 10:09:27 PM
Nice looking site but it doesn't shout 'authoritative' to me right now. The faucet stuff and gambling ads cheapen the look. If you want to be a one stop deal then it needs a little more balance.
legendary
Activity: 1168
Merit: 1049
February 10, 2016, 04:31:15 PM
The idea seems nice, I suppose, but I think you'll find that there is a lot of competition around here that you'll struggle to beat. Getting your faucet up and running (with a large balance) is going to have to be your main priority, as it'll be the best way to draw people. Quality articles are good as well, but right now your goal should be to get as many people on your website as you can.

But I don't mean to abandon your articles; I can see that you have a relatively small number (when compared to other blogs) of articles, so you might want to write some more up as well (for those binge readers, and the Googlers).

Basically, you're going to have to work hard and nonstop for a couple months before you see any substantial growth. The announcement of the faucet will send your traffic to the sky, but if you don't find a way to get them interested in your articles and other content, all you'll do is lose your faucet balance.

Good luck. As a realist, you're going to need it. Smiley
Activity: 2520
Merit: 605
February 10, 2016, 02:41:17 PM
Yes, you did amazing work.. The Website is very nice and all features listed out in amazing way.. Specially I like Get Paid Category. Try to improve Alexa Rank of your site, I believe will increase definitely.
All the best !
legendary
Activity: 2968
Merit: 3406
Crypto Swap Exchange
February 10, 2016, 03:44:19 AM
I have to admit that you've done a great job so far but there are room for improvements and after evaluating your website, these are what you should do in my opinion:
1. The logo of your website is a bit cut of in the lower part (circle part) so you might want to re-size it and upload it again although not that of a big deal
2. Not sure if your using a premium theme or a free one, either of which, it would be better to look for a better theme instead
3. In the footer area, you've mentioned "2016 Copyright, FirstForBitcoin. All rights reserved" second to last and have included BTC pop ad after it and they should change places since Copyright is always the last part
4. The comment system use, I assumed is the one that came with the theme and would advise to use another one (there are about 10 you could choose that are attractive and have more functionality)
5. On your Top 12 Faucets tab, the address bar is: http://firstforbitcoin.com/top10faucets/ so you might want to change that
6. On your Top 12 Faucets page, it would be better to give some more information for each like max-min rewards, time intervals and etc...
7. ON your Bitcoin traders game, the image that is used is very bad and low quality and it should be re-design completely and also the UI is a bit out dated for that page
Regardless of those I mentioned, it really does have great potential to be right at the top so best of luck Wink
February 09, 2016, 04:59:34 PM
Hi guys,

I would like to introduce you to www.firstforbitcoin.com

Here is a short write-up which explains a few site concepts. Please feel free to leave good (and bad) comments as well as any suggestions!

First For Bitcoin is a service aiming to be the ultimate Bitcoin reference directory site on the Internet. Kind of like a one-stop Bitcoin directory for Bitcoin newbies and experienced users alike. I started developing www.firstforbitcoin.com about 10 months ago with a passion for Bitcoin, but with very limited time, resources and knowledge of web development.

What I have achieved in the last year:

1. Everything you see on the site.

What I have achieved in the last few days:

1. Added a Bitcoin Faucet Game called "Bitcoin Traders".

2. Appointed a Marketing Manager to enhance and coordinate marketing and advertising efforts.

What I would like to achieve in the next 4 months:

1. I would like to add more quality, custom articles.

2. I would like to start an aggressive advertising campaign.

3. I would like to enhance SEO.

4. I would like to incorporate a forum.

5. I would like to completely modernise and re-design the site layout.

Thank you for reading.

Kind Regards

Pierre Barnard

www.firstforbitcoin.com

https://www.facebook.com/firstforbitcoin/

https://twitter.com/1stForBitcoin
Pages:
Jump to: