Pages:
Author

Topic: First petition to lift CryptoCurrency Ban in Pakistan- your suggestions needed - page 2. (Read 233 times)

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1270
Play Poker on Telegram
It's good to be honest with ourselves, we can write petitions all we want but in the end the government does what they so desire, it's very possible that this petition wouldn't even get to those in power(the decision makers).

The common man in a centralized system, doesn't really have a say in the affairs/decisions of the government, they make their decisions mostly in an arbitrary manner, I want this ban to be lifted, but I do not know if i(we)can do anything about it.
Ucy
Activity: 2576
Merit: 402
Bisq is a Bitcoin Fiat Dex. Use responsibly
One of the ways to get this done quickly and avoid problems is to live in a small autonomous physical community in a very rural area. Or just live a completely decentralized online life, OR both. What is important is living a good, peaceful life and avoid letting the government/law enforcement people see you as a threat.
I will probably move into very isolated areas If it becomes hard/impossible to  live a peaceful, safe, good, healthy life in government run places. You could live sustainably without money in such areas . Or you could rely on bartering, create/use a "local blockchain", use special stones, metals,,etc as currencies
copper member
Activity: 2142
Merit: 1305
Limited in number. Limitless in potential.
Good move and initiative, but nah, there's nothing we can do about it, especially people outside Pakistan, and even it got a lot of supporters if the central bank doesn't moved and mind that petition then there's nothing to do about it. Except if one of the congress/senate or higher positions on the government there, act to lift the ban then there might be a chance.
copper member
Activity: 22
Merit: 5
So I recently filed petition in a Pakistani court for lifting the ban on CryptoCurrency , please see if you can share ideas how to fight against Central Bank of Pakistan to get this ban lifted
https://www.bolnews.com/business/2020/01/waqar-zaka-appeals-shc-to-remove-ban-on-cryptocurrency-in-pakistan/
Pages:
Jump to: