Pages:
Author

Topic: First pic of the flat earth - page 3. (Read 3783 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
January 05, 2016, 10:51:08 PM

This is cute! If you took the seats out, you could add a kitchen, a bathroom, and a bedroom, and move right into your new home.

Grin
Activity: 798
Merit: 531
Crypto is King.
January 05, 2016, 08:34:59 PM
Activity: 616
Merit: 500
January 05, 2016, 07:09:24 PM
It´s supposed to be a cover-up but what would be the purpose? Crimes usually have motives and massive crimes therefore massive motives and covering up the pizza pie shaped earth - well, that must have some really stupendous motives. It must cost grillions. What´s the purpose?
Activity: 288
Merit: 102
Yin Yang religion of wisdom, harmony
January 05, 2016, 06:31:18 PM
If Earth is flat why ships that come from sea towards port seem to climb up from horizon? Or why planes seem to
land behind horizon when moving away from my position?

I've witnessed this many times by myself. Have NWO put some kind of a hoax rendering machine in my binoculars?  Smiley
Is my local binocular shop part of the NWO round earth conspiracy?

Please flat earth intellectuals answer me!  Smiley

The vid is half a year old so there better once around but starting at 14:20 = "perspective vanishing point"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KzRlsvWj8Hc&t=14m20s

a bonus vid about rivers
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rRYXjtmW6n4
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
January 05, 2016, 04:43:20 PM
I really hope these flat earthers are fucking trolling, you have to be a complete moron or unable to see curves to think that the earth is flat, by the way, even in those photos can't you see that the outer lines are curved? Are you just really that fucking stupid?

They are not trolling they have distorted perception.

They is what we see:

This is what they see:

Or are the people who made that video Illuminati too?  Grin
Activity: 1036
Merit: 501
January 05, 2016, 03:26:05 PM
Not even a discussion worth if the earth is flat or round. Such people have sticked there head in the ground.
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
January 05, 2016, 03:22:22 PM
January 05, 2016, 03:11:19 PM
It´s an opinion, everybody has them. But it´s pretty pointless to bicker about opinions that have no facts to support them and therefore never turn into arguments.
legendary
Activity: 2674
Merit: 2965
Terminated.
January 05, 2016, 10:51:36 AM
it goes slightly beyond that too, psychologically. not only are these people on the lower echelon of society not as educated, leading to a lack in the scientific explanations of the world, these people refuse to believe any scientific explanation that is presented to them, and cling to irrational explanations that are in tune with their religious beliefs. the less educated at the least know about their disadvantage, and inferiority complex shit. just my speculation. the other group of people that believe the flat earth crap are the overly religious, and blindly swallow up whatever their faith throws at them because said faith make up a very large part of their life and identity as a follower of that faith. its like kids believing whatever their parents say.
This does indeed make sense in contrast to the flat Earth theory. I could understand if they were somewhat skeptic of theories (e.g. string theory) that they are unable to prove themselves, but this just isn't something that an individual or a team of individuals can't prove.

I really hope these flat earthers are fucking trolling, you have to be a complete moron or unable to see curves to think that the earth is flat, by the way, even in those photos can't you see that the outer lines are curved? Are you just really that fucking stupid?
I know some people that are stupid and even they don't make idiotic theories such as this one. Apparently we are living under a dome and all evidence of the Earth being anything but flat is made up. Such people don't need a tinfoil hat, they need a tinfoil truck on their head. Roll Eyes
January 05, 2016, 10:51:13 AM
You are a wise man, BADecker  Smiley
legendary
January 05, 2016, 10:18:03 AM

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people on here are paid trolls. If I was dependent on the current banking monopoly, then it makes sense to install trolls into a forum like this, to discredit the Bitcoin movement and give the idea that it is a community full of paranoid crazies.

However, there are many crazy people here who I don't think are trolls, so you just have to make your own mind up I guess... I mean notbatman seems like a troll, but maybe he's just mentally ill?

Not a troll. And I don't mean this in a bad way, but simply a little lower of an IQ. On top of that, flat earth has become a religion to him. It is a hard chunk of training to break. And really, why break it for him? People need something to believe in. He can still go out and work on a job with this belief. It won't hinder his ability to live and work if he doesn't go too nuts with it.

Smiley

You are right, we should let him believe  Smiley After all, who are we to judge.

I kinda think that judging is something that we all do. The point about judging is making an accurate judgment. And we make accurate judgments based on correct info.

None of us judges everything accurately. One of the things that notbatman does is to allow us some entertainment.

Smiley
January 05, 2016, 09:58:37 AM

Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if a lot of people on here are paid trolls. If I was dependent on the current banking monopoly, then it makes sense to install trolls into a forum like this, to discredit the Bitcoin movement and give the idea that it is a community full of paranoid crazies.

However, there are many crazy people here who I don't think are trolls, so you just have to make your own mind up I guess... I mean notbatman seems like a troll, but maybe he's just mentally ill?

Not a troll. And I don't mean this in a bad way, but simply a little lower of an IQ. On top of that, flat earth has become a religion to him. It is a hard chunk of training to break. And really, why break it for him? People need something to believe in. He can still go out and work on a job with this belief. It won't hinder his ability to live and work if he doesn't go too nuts with it.

Smiley

You are right, we should let him believe  Smiley After all, who are we to judge.
legendary
January 05, 2016, 09:54:27 AM

Smiley
January 05, 2016, 09:47:31 AM
notbatman, stop using memes as arguments. you make yourself a fool.
Even gifs are better  Smiley

legendary
January 05, 2016, 09:21:59 AM
If Earth is flat why ships that come from sea towards port seem to climb up from horizon? Or why planes seem to

I've witnessed this many times by myself. Have NWO put some kind of a hoax rendering machine in my binoculars?  Smiley

It's called perspective Google it and learn how it works. Search for "perspective vanishing point" to get you started.

Looks like you can't understand my question. I'm not surprised  Smiley

It's called perspective Google it and learn how it works. Search for "perspective vanishing point" to get you started.

Right, so perspective makes some parts of objects disappear (the hull of the ship), but other parts stay visible (the masts/upper decks of the ship)?

What you're describing is not perspective, it is some sort of magic.

legendary
Activity: 1188
Merit: 1016
January 05, 2016, 09:21:37 AM

legendary
January 05, 2016, 09:01:43 AM

legendary
January 05, 2016, 08:52:36 AM

Of course, now people will probably stop talking about fish eye lenses, and just say "yeah well, you need to wake up, the whole thing is CGI anyway, so there!"

Cheesy

But, but, but...

This ^above^ picture is flat. I mean, ever since I got one of these flat screen monitors, all the pictures are flat.

Earth is flat!

Grin
legendary
January 05, 2016, 07:35:55 AM

Right, so perspective makes some parts of objects disappear (the hull of the ship), but other parts stay visible (the masts/upper decks of the ship)?

What you're describing is not perspective, it is some sort of magic.
legendary
January 05, 2016, 07:32:33 AM

I painted some straight lines on the image to show that the apparent curve of the Earth in this image could NOT have been produced by a wide angle lens.

As you can see, the yellow straight lines show that the "robot arm" type assembly is dead straight, and the blue lines show the same for the other structure. If the curve of the Earth was produced with a wide angle lens, then these two structures would also be distorted - They are plainly not, or at least not to the same extent as the backgorund. Lenses aren't magic, they affect everything in the frame at the same point in the frame in the same way.

Also, if the Earth is flat, then why do we see the same landmarks pass the ISS camera every time it orbits? You could quite easily work out with maths the speed/inclination of the orbit from the video stream, and predict when the same landmark would reappear.

Of course, now people will probably stop talking about fish eye lenses, and just say "yeah well, you need to wake up, the whole thing is CGI anyway, so there!"

Cheesy
Pages:
Jump to: