Pages:
Author

Topic: First scam :) - page 3. (Read 418 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
July 04, 2018, 04:24:01 PM
Seriously at this stage if one is not careful enough to fall for scam ICO. Though this experience will give you more knowledge about ICO so ad to investigate better on any ICO to invest in.
Activity: 50
July 04, 2018, 03:06:47 PM
I have never participated in scam ICOs but damn, it is butthurt when you support project for two months and then it turns out scam Undecided Now I participate in bounty of the project that has ready business and they will not turn to scam. But thanks for advice man
Activity: 140
July 04, 2018, 03:00:52 PM
It's my third month onto bounties, and I already have like 10-15 projects. Cheesy It's too much, I conclude that I should do more research for the project I chose. But there was also a few good campaigns and I hope these project will pay off.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
July 04, 2018, 02:57:10 PM
I know it feels bad man, but it'd impossible to avoid this kibd of situations. However, in the long-run you will see that the good projects that you select will make up big time for those who turned out bad. Just don't give up.
Activity: 798
Merit: 253
July 04, 2018, 02:53:14 PM
Lucky for me until now spared from the scam. that analysis is an important first step and specify. an unknown team certainly would make things quite suspicious for an ICO. There are indeed some who can succeed but to anticipate just sure the team is very important. In addition to other analysis should also to be aware of such as whitepaper.
Activity: 34
July 04, 2018, 02:45:23 PM
this happens all the time unfortunately. We should stop these scammers. ICO market is becoming seriously ridiculous
someone gotta shut down those stupid scammers

Activity: 658
July 04, 2018, 02:41:33 PM
i will give you a good trick to spot easly scam ico and don't lose your effort and money look att the bounty manager if it's sylon or amazix this ico is more probably to be safe
Activity: 700
July 04, 2018, 02:36:37 PM
During that time while I'm in this game, I met somewhere 15 projects that can be called cheating. In each of them there were different tricks used, somewhere I could get out and not lose money, somewhere I lost up to half of the profit. But even such experience of trade and participation is also useful, the main thing is not to enter big money in dubious projects.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 103
July 04, 2018, 02:30:30 PM
I was not lucky to invest in several projects, which in total reduced my initial capital by 3 times. But in parallel, I invested in projects such as ICON and Cindicator, which were able to significantly improve my finances in the future. Since then, I began to pay much more attention to the comprehensive study of the project.
Activity: 191
Merit: 1
July 04, 2018, 02:22:16 PM
it is inevitable in our work, and in the crypto in general. I already took part in 10 fraudulent projects, but I'm not very upset), because more honest
Activity: 96
July 04, 2018, 02:21:26 PM
Some time ago I decided to participate in bounty programs. Started with airdrops, twitter and telegram campaigns and later took a look at signature campaigns in bitcointalk.
Created account, reached Jr.Member level and full of optimism applied for the first signature bounty without deep enough researches about the project. Even absence of info about team didn't stop me. How stupid I was.... The ICO turned out to be scam and no desirable tokens received of course Smiley

Do not be so stupid as me, read about project, take a look at the team, read whitepaper and check some ratings. It can save you from wasting you time for 4-8 weeks....

By the way.. how many scam ICOs have you participated?

I waste too much time and affect in scam bounty, too. Bị then I'll draw some experience to pick the bounty. Suggest you choose manager of bounty campaign, or try Amazic team's bounty, bountyguru.
Activity: 448
July 04, 2018, 02:20:51 PM
In the world of cryptocurrency, there is a lot of scam. It is difficult to determine whether it is fraud or not. Even top managers such as Amazix team or TokenSuit had scam projects in their management.

the cryptocurrency world is very risky in different spheres, so it is okay to fail sometimes, you are not hte only one
Activity: 448
July 04, 2018, 02:20:16 PM
Some time ago I decided to participate in bounty programs. Started with airdrops, twitter and telegram campaigns and later took a look at signature campaigns in bitcointalk.
Created account, reached Jr.Member level and full of optimism applied for the first signature bounty without deep enough researches about the project. Even absence of info about team didn't stop me. How stupid I was.... The ICO turned out to be scam and no desirable tokens received of course Smiley

Do not be so stupid as me, read about project, take a look at the team, read whitepaper and check some ratings. It can save you from wasting you time for 4-8 weeks....

it is okay, i do not think that you will be scammed again, such things happen from time to time, so do not worry
Activity: 443
Merit: 101
July 04, 2018, 02:18:56 PM
In the world of cryptocurrency, there is a lot of scam. It is difficult to determine whether it is fraud or not. Even top managers such as Amazix team or TokenSuit had scam projects in their management.
Activity: 434
Merit: 10
July 04, 2018, 02:16:06 PM
SCAM ICOs are everywhere. Everyday I am hearing news about scam icos. This is becoming a severe problem also it is degrading the reputation of cryptocurrency. This needs an immediate solution.  
you're absolutely right. more and more scam ico are in the crypto world. and many people are afraid to invest now. i won't invest in an ico anymore. i prefer to buy eth or btc. they are real and will still live in a year.
i wish i counld panish all the scammers, it is such a bad stiuation ehen peolle are staeling your mo ey and your precious time
July 04, 2018, 02:15:27 PM

do not be disappointed, i beliecpve that once younlearn how to tell apart scam project, younwill neve failure again
Activity: 518
Merit: 258
July 04, 2018, 02:15:11 PM
SCAM ICOs are everywhere. Everyday I am hearing news about scam icos. This is becoming a severe problem also it is degrading the reputation of cryptocurrency. This needs an immediate solution.  
you're absolutely right. more and more scam ico are in the crypto world. and many people are afraid to invest now. i won't invest in an ico anymore. i prefer to buy eth or btc. they are real and will still live in a year.
July 04, 2018, 02:14:50 PM
Thats sad, I have faced two scam ICOs during 6 months of bounty hunting, one of them was GasFiles, I spend about 5 weeks for them and at the end they have just deleted all counts, they even haven't payed to the bounty manager.
copper member
Activity: 2968
Merit: 575
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
July 04, 2018, 02:14:19 PM
Well that is totally your fault you fell for it. You saw that they did not give out any information about them publicly which is one the signs about them trying to scam people. But you still went on to join them knowing that they will scam, so you indirectly encouraged them to scam more people. Make sure next time you be careful and alert others if you think they are trying to scam.
Activity: 196
July 04, 2018, 02:10:10 PM
I've participated 2 scam ICO's which is Uchit and Impressio, glad I've just joined their social media campaign because if I joined their signature campaign it would be a waste of time. I didn't made a deeper research that's why I got fooled on those ICO's.
Pages:
Jump to: