Pages:
Author

Topic: First time investment - page 3. (Read 6286 times)

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557
March 04, 2018, 08:36:04 PM
Maybe you can look at altcoin section on this forum. Try to find perspective altcoin or reliable ICO crowdsale. you must first have a lot to read and only then to decide where to invest.
There are no clear investment situation, because it is so easy everyone would be rich here

Spot on! Agree. It's not easy. Also, as some have mentioned, best to diversify your portfolio.
If you're looking for a reliable option, here's one https://hdcoin.co/ . However, best to do your research first.
Cheers

As one should not keep all eggs in a same basked same you should not be buying only a single coin . You should be diversify your portfolio and buy multiple good coins considering its future demand and use . This will help you as well in building a good investment for yourself .
Activity: 980
Merit: 509
March 01, 2018, 06:24:03 AM
From your saving you do investment in bitcoin, is the great ideas. I sure in the future you can invest more in bitcoin.
Bitcoin now the value step by step will increase, it's great time to do investment. Investment is the best way for our future later, if that investment grow and profitable. You can investment in other coins to like ethereum etc.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
February 28, 2018, 04:01:02 PM
Maybe you can look at altcoin section on this forum. Try to find perspective altcoin or reliable ICO crowdsale. you must first have a lot to read and only then to decide where to invest.
There are no clear investment situation, because it is so easy everyone would be rich here

Spot on! Agree. It's not easy. Also, as some have mentioned, best to diversify your portfolio.
If you're looking for a reliable option, here's one https://hdcoin.co/ . However, best to do your research first.
Cheers
Activity: 742
Merit: 253
February 28, 2018, 08:35:50 AM
I just opened my eyes to Bitcoin mining, I save up 80$ every month and was thinking maybe investing them in bitcoins wouldn't be that bad an idea? Whats your thoughts on this, what should a first timer know?

I don't want to discourage you but investing in bitcoin mining nowadays are hard enough because of the halving. And you need to save at least a year or even more months in able to make mining profitable. But examplens gave you a good suggestion that you can still mine but not with bitcoin, try with other alt coins or you can just buy bitcoins and wait for the price increase, that's effortless and no cost in monitoring + no electricity consumption.
how to invest and do the best you can to find the point where you get the right price to sell your investment is the best for now. if we compare with mining it may be far away because we need a large enough cost to start mining. I think it would be more suitable for you to invest in bitcoin or altcoin
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
February 09, 2018, 01:59:51 AM
I just opened my eyes to Bitcoin mining, I save up 80$ every month and was thinking maybe investing them in bitcoins wouldn't be that bad an idea? Whats your thoughts on this, what should a first timer know?
Its good that you had opened your eyes and make yourself involve on crypto in which had opened an opportunity for you to earn some profits and talking about into your idea it isnt really bad at all and yet even if you do plan on bitcoin mining each apparatus would really cost you out thousands of dollars which means saving up $80 per month will take you for ages.
Activity: 532
Merit: 280
January 19, 2018, 09:27:51 AM

you have a good choice to invest $80 every month but if I can give advice, you need to determine how long you want to invest and if for example, you want to invest for 5 months and then you only hold your bitcoin without selling, this will be good for you and you can use that money to buy the other things or you can buy altcoin too. I am sure that in the future, you can make a big profit because once you sell your bitcoin at a high price, I am sure you can make a lot of money. and if you have altcoin as your investment, then you can make another profit in the future so it will great for you if you can do both.
Good to invest in bitcoin and if you start $80 every month and you do it 5 consecutive months much better if you buy some altcoin because it is good to hold altcoin with that amount of capital than letting your fund sleep in bitcoin. For me it is not good to hold $400 only in bitcoin you need to divided it into multiple coin but be careful on buying altcoins because there are many shit coin in the market.

If you are wanting to have bitcoin mining you need huge capital for that if you want faster income which is need to have powerful mining rigs.
Activity: 2870
Merit: 574
January 19, 2018, 02:23:45 AM

you have a good choice to invest $80 every month but if I can give advice, you need to determine how long you want to invest and if for example, you want to invest for 5 months and then you only hold your bitcoin without selling, this will be good for you and you can use that money to buy the other things or you can buy altcoin too. I am sure that in the future, you can make a big profit because once you sell your bitcoin at a high price, I am sure you can make a lot of money. and if you have altcoin as your investment, then you can make another profit in the future so it will great for you if you can do both.
Activity: 812
Merit: 142
January 19, 2018, 01:45:57 AM
Don't invest in bitcoin. The transaction fee is so high that your $80 will became $40 for one complete transaction. Besides, mining is not a good investment as this require some luck and patient for the value of the coin you mine to increase in value. I suggest you invest in cloud mining like genesis or hashflare for troublesome free.

You can buy btc and get converted to altcoins while transferring the coins from one wallet to another or need to send to different wallet. You cannot ignore btc completely in terms of the rise because  it is still a best option when it comes to cypto currency. Also do invest in altcoins as well.
Activity: 924
Merit: 260
January 18, 2018, 01:54:35 PM
You have a good plan and actually investing them in bitcoin is not all that bad. I believe if you will follow this plan you gain seriously in years to come. Bitcoin has been doing very well among others assets you can invest in and I will advise you to have an investment plan that will involve investing in other alternatives coins market.
Activity: 531
Merit: 250
January 13, 2018, 01:04:17 PM
The easiest way I've learned is to do your research an read whitepapers. Hammer great ICOs for pennies. Wash/rinse/repeat. WAY easier that gambling with Bitcoin/Wall Street/real estate. Good luck!
Activity: 728
Merit: 275
December 26, 2017, 03:59:25 PM
It would be the best idea of your life but I suggest if you have such a small portfolio why not try to invest in some altcoins in search of better returns? I mean Just a few days ago XRP reach $1.1 from $0.15 this exciting growth means that it grew nearly 8 times from its original value in just around a month and guess what it still is on roar. You can't really expect such quick returns from btc now. Its pace of growth is now much slower than other coins but it still exhibits great deal of volatility.
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
The Future of Global Copyright Registration
December 25, 2017, 01:49:47 PM
Don't invest in bitcoin. The transaction fee is so high that your $80 will became $40 for one complete transaction. Besides, mining is not a good investment as this require some luck and patient for the value of the coin you mine to increase in value. I suggest you invest in cloud mining like genesis or hashflare for troublesome free.
Activity: 2926
Merit: 722
December 25, 2017, 01:45:59 PM

Starting to invest in any field, knowing what you invest for is the first knowledge you must gain first before anything else. In regard with Bitcoin mining, I dont have much knowledge about this, but mining is very expensive. Specially in terms of electricity usage and hardware maintenance, you need to put up big amount of capital and you need to deal with the noise of the rig. I assume you knew about this. In my opinion, why dont you just buy Bitcoin and hold them for long time? Or if you have experience or skills in trading (like in stockmarket or forex) you can also trade altcoins here. Its a much easier and I can say lesser-risk investment.
Dont hesitate to invest your savings in Bitcoin it'll surely grow faster than depositing in to banks. Right now will be the perfect time to buy, while Bitcoin value is falling.
It would really be much wiser for you to save up your money in bitcoin form because it would really interest as the days goes by which we cant really see on those banks been offering. $80 every month savings would really take more some time for you to accumulate for you to buy your own miner (antminer s9) knowing that it do cost thousands of dollars which means you would really need to wait up some months or even years if we do try to look on its actual price. You do have other options though to fasten it up like trading.
Activity: 2590
Merit: 549
Rollbit
December 25, 2017, 10:37:34 AM

Starting to invest in any field, knowing what you invest for is the first knowledge you must gain first before anything else. In regard with Bitcoin mining, I dont have much knowledge about this, but mining is very expensive. Specially in terms of electricity usage and hardware maintenance, you need to put up big amount of capital and you need to deal with the noise of the rig. I assume you knew about this. In my opinion, why dont you just buy Bitcoin and hold them for long time? Or if you have experience or skills in trading (like in stockmarket or forex) you can also trade altcoins here. Its a much easier and I can say lesser-risk investment.
Dont hesitate to invest your savings in Bitcoin it'll surely grow faster than depositing in to banks. Right now will be the perfect time to buy, while Bitcoin value is falling.
Activity: 882
Merit: 282
December 24, 2017, 03:19:52 PM
Investing your savings in cryptocurrency is a very good idea for now that bitcoin and others cryptocurrency are making corrections and we have been witnessed a very serious pull back in pricing, the pull back is not as a result of one negative news or attacked on bitcoin and blockchain technology's image but because traders are taking profit to celebrate Christmas and new year. I will advise anyone that has money to invest now as 2018 bitcoin is going to skyrocket in price and we might see many adoptions. You can use 30% of your saving into bitcoin and keep the remaining balance in your fiat account.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
December 15, 2017, 08:25:45 PM

Investing in Bitcoin is always a great idea.  Investing in Bitcoin mining as others have stated, largely depends on the price you pay for electricity.

i think he can invest his money in bitcoin before he decide to bitcoin mining, with only 80$, i think its difficult to get big hashrate and in a month, we can only get less and we need long time before we can get ROI. i think its better to use 80$ to buy bitcoin when the trend is down, hold it in his wallet and sell it when its up. do it over and over until you can buy the hardware you want to mining bitcoin.

Yeah, it might be even better to just buy hashrate from reputable cloud mining operators. It would remove the hassle of setting up and maintaining it. You'd just have to wait for it to profit. Also, you can buy only a fraction of the hashing power and not really have to spend a lot of money as your initial investments.

Interesting. I'll research how to do this, but if you have an easy link/example, please share.
Not a Good idea to buy hashrate from any cloud mining sites there is no reputable cloud mining until now the can stay alive for a long time almost all  are turn into scam. and honestly its not really profit even its legit or not. ..
If you really wanted to mine there is other way to mine you can try coinhive.com and use your pc to mine xmr converted directly to bitcoin or you can make your own website and start to looking for miners and earn commissions.. they earn..  This is much safe that i know for now base on what i searched and testing..

100% agree to you I try so many cloudmining site but all of them run for a short period of time it not recommended to buy a hashrate in any cloudmining site or else you want to loss your capital. If I were you i will try the risk of trading you can earn a passive income if you understand the basic procedure of trading a lot of bitcoiner try the luck of trading. Invest to top 20 altcoin in coinmarketcap like eos, eth, litecoin.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
December 09, 2017, 12:06:19 AM
Perhaps you can take a gander at altcoin segment on this gathering. Endeavor to discover viewpoint altcoin or solid ICO crowdsale. you should first have a great deal to peruse and at exactly that point to choose where to contribute.

There are no certain speculation circumstance, since it is so natural everybody would be rich here.
Activity: 602
Merit: 103
December 08, 2017, 11:06:59 PM

This post was from february this year. If you follow your instinct and invested to btc. That 80$ is now maybe up to 1k$. Congratulations. Aside from your mining business, that initial investment on BTC. Maybe you just found out what crypto life is all about.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
December 08, 2017, 01:52:33 PM

It is as they say in some comments above, everything is depends on where you are, really the electricity consumption is great, although they are designing new miners that consume less, bitcoin has highs and lows but in general I think it is a great coin.
Activity: 1078
Merit: 501
November 27, 2017, 11:16:17 AM
It is depend on your strategy, if you think that strategy can help you then good. But it is good to invest when bitcoin price is low. Unlike right now, it is now hard to invest especially if the price of bitcoin is expensive.. You can also try that strategy but maybe it is also good to invest some of your money in ETH.
Pages:
Jump to: