Pages:
Author

Topic: First worldwide recharge or topup prepaid mobile phone using Bitcoin or Litecoin - page 2. (Read 35825 times)

Activity: 147
Merit: 102
"Sometimes u Need to Stop,But Doesn't Mean u Quit"
Hi STFU,

Not sure what you mean by fees as we do not put any extra fees on our top up.

Please refer to our website as what you see is what you pay.

Let us know if you have further questions. 

For an example If in the website wrotes 0.0025 BTC i had to pay based on the prices you offered . if i am using Blockchain then i transfer amount exactly 0.0025 (but you know Blockchain Fees). so, the balance about 0.0024 .  what happen to the Phones Credit balance that i bought?..
Activity: 514
Merit: 251
Bitkoyn.com - Fulfilling your needs
How Much the Fee that you took for Bitcoin,if i am using Mobile Top up?

Hi STFU,

Not sure what you mean by fees as we do not put any extra fees on our top up.

Please refer to our website as what you see is what you pay.

Let us know if you have further questions. 
Activity: 1022
Merit: 521
That is great to hear that you are also accepting litecoin (altcoin) for your recharge service. A number of other recharge services are also available but they do not accept any other payments system while nowadays altcoins also have a good value. I will use your service whenever I will need to recharge with litecoin.
Activity: 147
Merit: 102
"Sometimes u Need to Stop,But Doesn't Mean u Quit"
How Much the Fee that you took for Bitcoin,if i am using Mobile Top up?
Hi all,

Happy New Year!  All the best in 2017 Smiley
Hi all,

Merry Christmas to everyone from Mobileshop.ph aka Bitkoyn team.

Best wishes and have a good one!  Smiley
Same to you. I tried to recharge my mobile phone on your site after looking it at here but found that you have much high fees for your services. The other recharge service providers charge much less fess.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

Can you let us know the mobile operator please?
I am from Pakistan and I am tried to recharge my mobile phone in Pakistan. That is from Mobilink and for that your fees is around 0.0002 higher than any other recharge provider. If you come close your fees to other service providers then you will be in competition to those others.

Checkout our Mobilink PKR 100 if the price offer. Let us know if that is competitive enough.
It doesn't have my country,Macedonia.
Tried many other recharge companies but none have my country,sometimes they only have 1 providor.

Let's see if u can make this happen.

Hello,

We can connect to OneVip Macedonia. Is that any good to you?
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
It doesn't have my country,Macedonia.
Tried many other recharge companies but none have my country,sometimes they only have 1 providor.

Let's see if u can make this happen.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Hi all,

Same to you. I tried to recharge my mobile phone on your site after looking it at here but found that you have much high fees for your services. The other recharge service providers charge much less fess.

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

I am from Pakistan and I am tried to recharge my mobile phone in Pakistan. That is from Mobilink and for that your fees is around 0.0002 higher than any other recharge provider. If you come close your fees to other service providers then you will be in competition to those others.
Hi all,

Hello,

Thanks for your reply.

Activity: 672
Merit: 500
Hi all,

Hi all,

Hi all,

We've changed our domain address to shorter and easy to remember name:

Visit us at BitKoyn.com

We look forward to hear your comments.  Smiley
I just used that top-up services it working smoother. But there is no option to recharge with custom amount?

Hello,

We rely on the operator pricing structures.

Is there a specific amount your after? If so, please let us know the mobile operator and the top up amount.
legendary
Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003
I just used that top-up services it working smoother. But there is no option to recharge with custom amount?
Hi everyone,

If you need any assistance, feel free to check out our FAQ page which includes video instructions how to top up.  Grin

https://www.mobileshop.ph/faqs/

Hi folks,

We are please to announce you can now buy prepaid Electric, Pharmacy, Grocery vouchers using Bitcoin at #mobileshopph.

Check out the selected countries participating and service available on our website.
I checked last year whether you provided Australian topups, but you didn't. I just checked and you still don't. Is there a reason, like tariffs or the like?

Hi,

Thank you for checking us out.

We've forwarded this to our marketing team and revert back to you if we have an update.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
I checked last year whether you provided Australian topups, but you didn't. I just checked and you still don't. Is there a reason, like tariffs or the like?
Hello everyone.

We just want to say thank you ‪to ‎Bitckerz‬ for the support and review of our Bitcoin top up service.

For more information, read the link below.

http://bitckerz.net/mobileshop-review-mobile-top-up-dth-recharge-using-bitcoin/

Have a great day!  Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: