Pages:
Author

Topic: FistBump[FIST] Mandatory Update V1.1 |Traded at Yobit - page 6. (Read 11667 times)

legendary
Activity: 2632
Merit: 1450
when the exchange?
Activity: 98
Merit: 13
Activity: 298
Merit: 250
DEV is the Japanese?
WANTED / NEEDED

Investors sharks player DayTrader capitalists professionals capitalists Goldman & Sachs Believer

Lets make more out of [FistBump[FIST]

Activity: 298
Merit: 250
sell  1million=0.1btc,to pm
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000

A fist bump (also called knuckle touch, power five,[1] dap, pound, fist pound, spudding, fo' knucks, box, Bust,spuds, pound dogg, props, Bones, respect knuckles, bumping the rock, Brofist, Pound Cake, Sugar, Hooker fist, or knuckle crunching[citation needed]) is a gesture similar in meaning to a handshake or high five. A fist bump can also be a symbol of giving respect. It can be followed by various other hand and body gestures and may be part of a dap greeting. It is commonly used in baseball as a form of celebration with teammates, and with opposition players at the end of a game.

why not, might see what it has

A fist bump (also called knuckle touch, power five,[1] dap, pound, fist pound, spudding, fo' knucks, box, Bust,spuds, pound dogg, props, Bones, respect knuckles, bumping the rock, Brofist, Pound Cake, Sugar, Hooker fist, or knuckle crunching[citation needed]) is a gesture similar in meaning to a handshake or high five. A fist bump can also be a symbol of giving respect. It can be followed by various other hand and body gestures and may be part of a dap greeting. It is commonly used in baseball as a form of celebration with teammates, and with opposition players at the end of a game.

Time for all Believers now to visit Yobit and explain to them that
after TwerkCoin & LuckCoin ICO seriously time is to say a warm welcome to [FIST]

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
So what´s up with this coin?
New Bitcoin?  Grin

hahaha this picture made it worth to read this topic .

Grin Grin Grin

I couldn´t resist to not post it in here....

By the way I´m also mining this.  Cool
You never know.
Activity: 182
it isnt so Long in the past that we all mine coins with Names like

Pink,Blue,Yellow,Rubycoin,Aircoin,Industrycoin,Colacoin,Huitongbi,Tradewindcoin
Furrycoin,Functioncoin,Socialcoin,comcoin,wildwestcoin,Kakacoin,Fuckcoin,Praisedong

seriously .. yes . bullshit .
but it was Fun too .

It is true. I also mined Dracula on sunday. So why not.
 Cheesy
Activity: 644
Merit: 500
So what´s up with this coin?
New Bitcoin?  Grin

hahaha this picture made it worth to read this topic .
it isnt so Long in the past that we all mine coins with Names like

Pink,Blue,Yellow,Rubycoin,Aircoin,Industrycoin,Colacoin,Huitongbi,Tradewindcoin
Furrycoin,Functioncoin,Socialcoin,comcoin,wildwestcoin,Kakacoin,Fuckcoin,Praisedong

seriously .. yes . bullshit .
but it was Fun too .
Activity: 117
Merit: 10
BinPool Admin
HrHr OC :-)

Time for all Believers now to visit Yobit and explain to them that after TwerkCoin & LuckCoin ICO seriously time is to say a warm welcome to [FIST]

Exchange this - https://yobit.net/en/ - yes dev?Huh
legendary
Activity: 2688
Merit: 1240
 So let me get this straight, 'cause I'm confused as frack right about now. Granted, this isn't a scam coin, but it has a high to very high likelihood to become a shitcoin. However, we still throw our hash at it, and waste time, electricity, and our home rigs¿?

this ... very sure
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
  So let me get this straight, 'cause I'm confused as frack right about now. Granted, this isn't a scam coin, but it has a high to very high likelihood to become a shitcoin. However, we still throw our hash at it, and waste time, electricity, and our home rigs¿? What frickin' lemming's we are!
  Wait, I think I just had an epiphany, or something!!

Eh. Never mind. Just jibbin' your rib a little Dev. I actually do like the fist pump theme. Carry on.
  FisfPumpCoin to the moon!!
Activity: 195
fist bump ? he he nice title absolutely nothing to invest for

find blocks, and Looks good.   
Activity: 182
Pages: