Pages:
Author

Topic: Five important advices in cryptocurrencies investing ! - page 3. (Read 438 times)

Activity: 1039
Merit: 256
Nice advices but too simple. Perhaps you will share your trading strategy in more detail, one "you only need to buy at the bottom" is not enough. However, this information will be useful for beginners.
Activity: 476
Merit: 10
Files.fm - Store, Share and Sell Files
Thanks so much for this helpful information. In addition to what you're saying. Do not move with communities.
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Fifth: Do not invest in only one exchange but must
use at least two or more exhanges
Your fifth advice is more like a security advice on how to safeguard your coins than the trading advice.I liked the moral that one should not invest all his income but keep some aside for emergency, investment is long term indeed.
Activity: 146
Merit: 3
hhhhh thnx for the advice i will change the color  Grin
Activity: 1400
Merit: 259
Wow. It is bluer than blue.

Maybe you should've stayed with just using black fonts and not that sore in the eye colorful thread.
I read it and it is all just basics which have been posted here a lot of times.

You wont get any merits from this since it is just like a repeated thread and you might even get a warning for your colorful art.  Grin
Activity: 146
Merit: 3
Hello everyone  Grin
I want to share with you five important tips to keep in mind when trading cryptocurrencies  Roll Eyes

First: Do not invest in any currency before studying it thoroughly and searching for it in depth
Second: you should always buy at the lowest possible price
 try to buy the currency when it decreases To the lowest levels
 and avoid buying on the rise or when it is at the top of the rise
They may go down at any moment
Third: don't panic during the drop of the coin
 and do not rush to sell it because it may return
To rise again you must be very patient during trading
Fourth: Do not buy one currency with all of your money this is very dangerous which fall
The currency will result in your loss of everything you own
Fifth: Do not invest in only one exchange but must
use at least two or more exhanges
Pages:
Jump to: