Pages:
Author

Topic: Five Questions to Ask Before Investing in a Blockchain Company - page 2. (Read 217 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 0
These are certainly valuable question you should ask oneself in basically doing any investment in this platform related to block chains or ICOs etc. Having definite answers is always necessary for definite results.
Activity: 50
users are very serious about there investment after all they are involving their money there so they  tried their best to have as much knowledge they can gather and of course for being knowledgeable you must ask questions  like how the investment growth is?  or how to use it and what are the requirements ? these are the basic questions but honestly the questions depends on your choice and demand what are you actually looking for is the main thing what creats your question
Activity: 54
This is the cornerstone for every investment. Thanks for sharing though. People entering in this platform needs more education about how things work. We all need to contribute.
Activity: 142
Merit: 1
Is there any more questions? I have noted down these questions. They will help me a lot as I am planning to invest very soon. Hope I will get better results with the help of these questions.
Activity: 70
Your efforts are really appreciable. Investors should have done proper research before taking any decisions about investing. I have seen many people don’t do it and they often get trapped by scams.
Activity: 168
This is really a very useful post. Very often we come across this question that how to choose a good blockchain company. Hope these question and their answers will help you to find one now.
Activity: 159
Merit: 2
Earlier today i got to know about Five different questions you have to ask before Investing in a Blockchain Company. I think investors should note this. Thanks
The questions are;
1.Does the blockchain have an earnable token?
2.How will data get into the blockchain?
3.Does this require a consortium to agree to its use?
4.How will the data be analyzed and used?
5.Does the blockchain perform at the speed of business?

Pages:
Jump to: