Pages:
Author

Topic: [Fixed Auction] DIRECT ASICMINER SHARES @ 4.8/share - page 2. (Read 2065 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Code:
Current Accepted Bids:
2 @ 4.8 RippleCoins
3 @ 4.8 culexevilman
Due to the recent jump in price, I am opening up offers to bid in increments of 0.02BTC

This will be in effect until after friedcat has confirmed and I'm back online to process the buys.

It also seems like the dividends will be paid out before the shares are sold, however I'll still honor the upcoming dividend so the winners will still receive the dividends from me even after it's already paid out.

Happy bidding.
donator
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
I'll take up to all 5 @ 4.8, escrow through JohnK at my expense until friedcat confirms. PM me please.
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
Bitcoin is too valuable to be used as a currency
Activity: 13
Merit: 0
If friedcat can confirm I will take 2
reserved
Hi I am offering 5 ASICMINER Direct Shares starting at BTC4.8/share.

The auction acts as a first come first served basis with no minimum shares required.

Conditions:

I have notified friedcat with my intent of transferring 5 shares and has asked him to confirm in this thread. No trades will be made until I know friedcat has read my message and confirmed my intent to transfer. This way there is no doubt I own the shares and on the rare chance there is a dispute, friedcat will sort out as long as there is proof of payment.

After friedcat's confirmation, Buyers on the top queue will have 3 hours to make payment after confirming with me, if buyer fails to make payment or contact me is there is a problem, the shares will be moved to the next buyer on the list.

PMs are OK for buyers wishing to stay anonymous.

I reserve the right to cancel the auction at anytime, but past bids will be honored if payed within 3 hours.

Lastly, if friedcat fails to transfer shares before tomorrow's dividend, All buyers who paid before the dividend time will have their dividend shares forwarded them.

If there is anything unclear feel free to ask,

-diamondstarfall
Pages:
Jump to: