Pages:
Author

Topic: Fixed Investment - Earn Up To 650% Of Your Investment Monthly! - page 2. (Read 3056 times)

legendary
Activity: 2940
Merit: 1333
How come there is no red sign on u ? Dont u know that posting this kind of a thing without a red mark on profile is not allowed here ?

Sorry, I was a little slow.

The issue has been addressed now.
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
***THIS ACCOUNT IS NO LONGER ACTIVE***
Do you have $100? If so invest that for me and give me $45 at the end of the month.

Thanks.
legendary
Activity: 2324
Merit: 1125
principle return: wouldn't count on it.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
another newbie scammer praying for greedy idiots, any of you around to do this?  Im sure your going to make his dreams come true.
Activity: 182
Merit: 101
hmm investment with a high percent gain his usually quick scam or not last long.
Activity: 15
Merit: 0
3. TRI-MONTHLY

Not like.. you know.. quarterly?

What's your your phone #? We need to talk

TRI-MONTHLY means 3 Months.

What is the difference between tri-monthly and quarterly ?

No difference, just clarified him/her in simple terms
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1209
The revolution will be digital
3. TRI-MONTHLY

What is the difference between tri-monthly and quarterly ?
legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010
3. TRI-MONTHLY

Oh really?! I think it was something dirty.
3. TRI-MONTHLY

Activity: 4
I don't trust this site, It has a free domain hoster. Also you say paying since 2012? This website is 8 years old... and I don't see any customer reviews about It.
legendary
Activity: 930
Merit: 1010
3. TRI-MONTHLY

seems legit!! please send me PM with where to deposit. I have aprox 5k btcs from bankroll of DB, i know you say max deposit 60 BTC but if you can make an exception im sure our investors would love 650%.

Follow the guide on this link to make deposit : http://fixedinvest.jimdo.com/make-deposit/

Did you ask permission first if I would be allowed for 5k BTC? (5075.31764269 to be exact). I would hate to send them over and then tell me max limit is 60.   Cheesy Cheesy

5k BTC? That's huge amount. Well, contact support if you want to deposit above 60 BTC
legendary
Activity: 2380
Merit: 1209
The revolution will be digital
seems legit!! please send me PM with where to deposit. I have aprox 5k btcs from bankroll of DB, i know you say max deposit 60 BTC but if you can make an exception im sure our investors would love 650%.

Follow the guide on this link to make deposit : http://fixedinvest.jimdo.com/make-deposit/

How come there is no red sign on u ? Dont u know that posting this kind of a thing without a red mark on profile is not allowed here ?
Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Did you ask permission first if I would be allowed for 5k BTC? (5075.31764269 to be exact). I would hate to send them over and then tell me max limit is 60.   Cheesy Cheesy

It's obviously a scam. Jimdo.com is a free hosting service, it proves us that the OP doesnt even have enough money to buy a domain name for his investment project

Hi mate, i am not the admin of the program, just a member like other guys out there. I opened this thread for people who might be interested to earn from the program.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
It's obviously a scam. Jimdo.com is a free hosting service, it proves us that the OP doesnt even have enough money to buy a domain name for his investment project
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
scam

Duh, from a newbie account. Anyone still falling for these must be really new or dumb.

WHY WONT ANYONE SEND ME BITCOINS!??!?!?!
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
scam

Duh, from a newbie account. Anyone still falling for these must be really new or dumb.
Pages:
Jump to: