Pages:
Author

Topic: Fixed Matches ( 27th November odds@25-30) - page 2. (Read 2154 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 514
November 20, 2016, 11:13:24 AM
Here comes another Free Bet:

BRAZIL: Série B
Vila Nova FC – Paysandu PA
Vila Nova FC – WIN
Odds : 2.10
FT : ?:?

This match ends in draw then how can you say these are fixed matches no one going to follow you because you lost all your credibility you need to work on these things then post here we already have some tipsters like these but they all gone empty hands from here 

I agree as OP has only posted a few free tips and now expects people to pay, people need to see how OP does over the long term and not in just a couple of weeks. I don't believe the free tips OP gives are fixed as today's result was a draw.

Check out this scam accusation https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/user-probablyfixed-scammer-1686035.

Let's see, OP claims that these matches are fixed. Then, the results do not come out like what OP said it would. Smells really fishy.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
November 19, 2016, 06:55:49 PM

Vila Nova FC – WIN

This match ends in draw then how can you say these are fixed matches no one going to follow you because you lost all your credibility you need to work on these things then post here we already have some tipsters like these but they all gone empty hands from here 

I agree as OP has only posted a few free tips and now expects people to pay, people need to see how OP does over the long term and not in just a couple of weeks. I don't believe the free tips OP gives are fixed as today's result was a draw.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
November 19, 2016, 05:33:34 PM

Vila Nova FC – WIN

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
November 19, 2016, 09:20:33 AM
Have paid this guy! waiting for the tips .
Send me the tips soon buddy.
motherfucker scammed me .
bullshit user ban him.
Activity: 45
November 19, 2016, 07:23:41 AM
What other insider info? You removed every info, how can we know what you bet, and which are fixed?
why should i give INFO to you? You must ask the TIP not from where it is coming.
Feel free to bet or not.
Today is the last free pick and tomorrow on wards no free pick.
Activity: 20
November 19, 2016, 07:18:25 AM
What other insider info? You removed every info, how can we know what you bet, and which are fixed?
November 19, 2016, 07:04:29 AM

Vila Nova FC – WIN
November 19, 2016, 07:02:03 AM
Ok, I will be buying this bet. Let me know!
I have sent you a PM , If this bet is a win , i will be your regular customer. odds@30 are not bad  Shocked

Replied you.
do you have other option aside from that to expensive tips? well for such a seeker like me i'm basing my assessment with whatever i read coming from the thread so basically the last one you gave for free wins. just checking maybe you have other option that we can buy you for some cheap price. just inquiring here mate.

see brother , i must say that the TIP is really very much secure to win. One will say that when it is sure to win then why are you selling it , so the answer is that i have already a stake on the bet and if i am getting some investment in bitcoin onto it then what is the crush in it.
Although after today's WIN , i will think of weekly membership of bets for 50 usd onward, but that will be not fixed.
legendary
Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028
November 19, 2016, 06:55:25 AM
I have sent you a PM , If this bet is a win , i will be your regular customer. odds@30 are not bad  Shocked

Replied you.
do you have other option aside from that to expensive tips? well for such a seeker like me i'm basing my assessment with whatever i read coming from the thread so basically the last one you gave for free wins. just checking maybe you have other option that we can buy you for some cheap price. just inquiring here mate.
November 19, 2016, 06:06:28 AM

Replied you.
Activity: 76
Merit: 10
November 19, 2016, 01:39:34 AM
legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
November 19, 2016, 01:15:28 AM
GERMANY: 3. Liga
19:00pm Fortuna Koln – Zwickau
Pick: 1 ( 2.30 )
Ft: ?:?
[/url]

This is last call for those who want to be part of Fixed Match Bet.
Time of Matches is evening of 19th November. Odds are @ 25-30 price is 120 Euro ~0.17BTC

Either PM me or Buy it from HERE

Even a bet of 500$ on this math has potential of 15000$ but most gambling sites will not let you bet more than 40$ or 50$ , https://s11.postimg.org/wqif9ml43/Screenshot_33.png.

Good win OP! Selling tips is completely fine, but my advice is to give out more free tips (as you haven't given out many yet) to show what you are truly capable of, then sell tips. Your tips will sell a lot if you prove that you can win multiple times.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
November 18, 2016, 11:59:53 PM

let see mate i know you just lost credibility but i will try this pick if its really fixed match using small amount of btc for just trying
your free pick good luck to you.

I agree and I'm also willing to give OP the benefit of the doubt and see if this tip wins or not. I will only risk a small amount as well just in case this pick does not win. Time will tell if it is fixed or not? then again OP doesn't really say that it is a fixed match so we don't know.

Well I gave OP the another chance on his tip on this match and guess what the tip won Fortuna Koln- 2 Zwickau- 1 so I doubled my money. I only put $5 on it to just test this tip so I didn't win big but if the OP can hit more tips like this then I think more people will follow. I know it's only been a few tips so we need more to see how well OP does over a period of time.
not bad with .004 winnings mate as op let us wins and gained our trust but sorry to say the amount OP is asking is really too risky only for those who's have big capital to invest let see if there's someone here that will buy that tips. good luck OP and thanks for the win.
November 18, 2016, 10:23:01 PM
[/url]

This is last call for those who want to be part of Fixed Match Bet.
Time of Matches is evening of 19th November. Odds are @ 25-30 price is 120 Euro ~0.17BTC

Either PM me or Buy it from HERE

Even a bet of 500$ on this math has potential of 15000$ but most gambling sites will not let you bet more than 40$ or 50$ , https://s11.postimg.org/wqif9ml43/Screenshot_33.png.
Activity: 756
Merit: 504
November 18, 2016, 08:23:29 PM

let see mate i know you just lost credibility but i will try this pick if its really fixed match using small amount of btc for just trying

I agree and I'm also willing to give OP the benefit of the doubt and see if this tip wins or not. I will only risk a small amount as well just in case this pick does not win. Time will tell if it is fixed or not? then again OP doesn't really say that it is a fixed match so we don't know.

Well I gave OP the another chance on his tip on this match and guess what the tip won Fortuna Koln- 2 Zwickau- 1 so I doubled my money. I only put $5 on it to just test this tip so I didn't win big but if the OP can hit more tips like this then I think more people will follow. I know it's only been a few tips so we need more to see how well OP does over a period of time.
I am not understanding what he want to do because he is posting here and some are winning but still confusing what the meaning of this fixed matches ? I now many are available but he need to put some info about this also
November 18, 2016, 06:02:01 PM

legendary
Activity: 1064
Merit: 1000
November 18, 2016, 03:22:25 AM
i don't understand what the OP want here, did he only give the prediction of the games or he want us to make a bet with his predictions? because i see that the OP is not giving the details about the games.

I think he is giving a history of match fixing. This isn't a speculation thread.

That's weird; he doesn't really have any proof that those matches were fixed and even if they were, they aren't that much use after the match is finished.

I'm assuming that it is one, as all of the matches in this thread are "fixed". I'll be watched how the prediction goes as well.
November 18, 2016, 01:30:09 AM

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
November 17, 2016, 11:32:54 PM

November 17, 2016, 11:06:20 PM
Pages:
Jump to: