Pages:
Author

Topic: Fixed soccer matches information. - page 3. (Read 2111 times)

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252
January 13, 2017, 08:34:40 PM
LOL what info can you possibly have??
man this smells sooo bad ike a scam....

Looks legit  Roll Eyes .Also guys The King of Algeria need to transfer 2 million worth of bitcoins out of his country .If you help him do this you get to keep 25%. Only one problem you have to pay the fee to transfer then "why would anybody need the fee to transfer then if he has 2 million already " Grin .The kihg is super busy so once you send 2000 worth of bitcoin teh money will be sent ASAP  Cheesy
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
January 13, 2017, 08:15:20 PM
LOL what info can you possibly have??
man this smells sooo bad ike a scam....
Activity: 189
Merit: 100
January 13, 2017, 08:04:41 PM
You're asking for hundreds of dollars, because you have "inside info" on fixed matches haha. You'd need to prove you have info before anyone can trust you. Typical scammer thinking he can get rich easily from obvious lies. Nobody here is dumb enough to give an entire bitcoin....
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
January 13, 2017, 07:38:32 PM
Omg I cant beleive so many begginers account here comment in this spam topic you should better lock your topic or you could get a red trust from OP because you are lying because you didnt gived us any proofs about fixed matches and fixed matches is also illegall to sell.
Activity: 1596
Merit: 305
minerstat CEO
January 13, 2017, 07:34:26 PM
Hello all.
   The last time i posted concerning this, i was called a scammer, but anyways.....
I have fixed soccer information for any punter who wants to make a kill.
For confidence and trust, this is a free game:

Today's free match: French Ligue 2, Nimes vs Le Havre. Result: Draw

For those who want to play and make the kill tomorrow, the 14th of January 2017, they are:
BET                    ODD    
Full time result    2.6-2.8    
HT 1 result            3.0-3.2    
HT 2 result            2.4-2.6    
Correct score    10             

I will give all of these for just 1btc. If you are interested, pm me and i will send you my Bitcoin address.

If you post this 3 match today for "free".. and 3/3 will win. You should make more customer. But this is just my opinion
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
January 13, 2017, 07:26:49 PM
Congrats to everyone who played the free game i brought and looking forward to more exciting business with you.
For those who pmed me with their full payments, they have gotten their games. Thumbs up.
   As for you, torry28, i won't waste my breathe on you. When people don't know how to recognize opportunity, they complain of noise when it knocks. Goodluck to you. For the record, i made more money today again, i pray you keep hating and criticizing while i keep balling. Cheers
legendary
Activity: 1288
Merit: 1000
January 13, 2017, 09:24:26 AM
my prognoze Holland jupiler league
MAASTRICHT - HELMOND 1 1.75     90% garante
I thought this thread is about real fixed matches information. It is not about your predictions, even accurate ones.
So share it only if you know for certain that match you posted is being fixed behind the curtains. Don't try to sell it as "90% guaranteed win".
Activity: 29
January 13, 2017, 08:55:32 AM
my prognoze Holland jupiler league
MAASTRICHT - HELMOND 1 1.75     90% garante
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
January 13, 2017, 08:26:08 AM
Hello all.
   The last time i posted concerning this, i was called a scammer, but anyways.....

For those who want to play and make the kill tomorrow, the 14th of January 2017, they are:
Correct score    10             

I will give all of these for just 1btc. If you are interested, pm me and i will send you my Bitcoin address.
You made a loan request but you don't have any valid collateral, should not we calling you a scammer?
I do not get it what you mean? who wants to make a kill, kill what?  Your information is not worth with 1 btc, no one gonna pay you for unpredictable result like that. Go and bet with your own money

Activity: 25
January 13, 2017, 07:39:41 AM
Hello all.

Correct score    10             

Pages:
Jump to: