Pages:
Author

Topic: Fixing income from BTC? - page 3. (Read 492 times)

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
July 27, 2018, 08:58:55 AM
Well, if you mean that you are willing to keep the value of your income stable then I do believe that Fiat is the best option to avoid the crypto volatility risk. I generally try to spend my 50% of funds as I believe that the movement is a growth and hence we should give first preference to use cryptocurrencies in as it is form. On the other hand, bearing the risk of market volatility is always better than parking funds anywhere in any insecure coin.
Activity: 10
Merit: 0
July 27, 2018, 08:43:58 AM
Probably exchange your crypto for your country's local currency instead. This depends on what your country is though. If Coinbase supports your country[1], then that MIGHT be your best bet. At least I would probably trust Coinbase more than USDT as I personally don't trust USDT too.

[1] https://support.coinbase.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1392031-what-countries-are-buys-and-sells-available-in-

Unfortunately, coinbase doesnt support my country, so i have a choice between high fees to cash out or take this insane risk for USDT
Activity: 252
July 27, 2018, 08:18:07 AM
I like to trade in Binance, so I use Tether as a stable coin but I suggest it is too risky because Tether makes a lot of suspicious transactions.
mk4
legendary
Activity: 2870
Merit: 3873
Paldo.io 🤖
July 27, 2018, 08:15:11 AM
Probably exchange your crypto for your country's local currency instead. This depends on what your country is though. If Coinbase supports your country[1], then that MIGHT be your best bet. At least I would probably trust Coinbase more than USDT as I personally don't trust USDT too.

[1] https://support.coinbase.com/customer/en/portal/articles/1392031-what-countries-are-buys-and-sells-available-in-
Activity: 10
July 27, 2018, 08:10:18 AM
Hello!

I'm very interested how do you fix crypto income. I know that there are some crypto exchanges where you have a crypto-fiat pair but they are small with high fees. I prefer to fix my bitcoin and altcoin income in something stable. As for fiat pairs - no exchanges, for some tokens like Tether or True USD or Havven they look like a scam. However, i like to trade on Binance, so i use Tether as a stable coin but i suggest it is too risky because Tether made a lot of suspicious transactions.

I'd like to know what are you using? Can you give me some advices?
Thanks!

P.S. I mean i dont want to went out to fiat. I'd like to trade but when i want to close my deal and sell the BTC i don't want to go to fiat because it is too expensive.I'll continue my trade in a while, so need not fiat
Pages:
Jump to: