Pages:
Author

Topic: Flag for Middle Eastern Union - page 2. (Read 240 times)

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
March 04, 2020, 10:54:58 AM
I think that T. E. Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia) would roll over in his grave laughing if he thought anybody was serious about a ME Union.

Cool

the middle eastern union is the future of the middle east, thats the only way that is not moraly being attacked as:

nazi (turkey, arabs, kurds)

islamist (muslims, shia, sunni)

kufar (christian, jew)

the EU has been created in europe as a result of american hegemony and uk insultin everybody else to be nazis.

then germany formed with other european countries the EU, in order to mirrow the usa in europe.

since the angolos behave with their nazi denounciations https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=foHcgORUiIg will basically behave the same in the middle east as they did in europe,

i highly expect that the middle eastern union becomes a reality of life.

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
March 04, 2020, 10:21:14 AM
I think that T. E. Lawrence (Lawrence of Arabia) would roll over in his grave laughing if he thought anybody was serious about a ME Union.

Cool
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
March 04, 2020, 09:50:28 AM
middle east needs also a free trade zone to prevent violence, people should use their labour to build themselves communities

here my suggestion how to start the middle eastern union (other name suggestions middle western/middle eastern union (china centric view/eurocentric view) or the middle union

core countries turkey, iran, iraq, syria, saudi arabia, uae, kuwait, oman, potentially also: pakistan, afghanistan, north afrika

with religious freedom, sustainability environmental protection and also humanism with some forms of democracy and human rights as political goal

flag of the middle eastern union

suggestion EU flag reverse.

lots of yellow for the lot of sanddesert they have
little blue for the little water oasis they have

12 stars representing the community with the number 12 of being completeness

what do you think?

regards
Pages:
Jump to: