Pages:
Author

Topic: FlappyDove - NOW ON PLAYSTORE! - page 3. (Read 524 times)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0
June 13, 2018, 03:58:02 AM
Cool! What's the direct google play link for you Android app?
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
June 13, 2018, 12:27:41 AM
Concerned lang po ako sa source of fund ng app? san po kayo kukuha ng revenues para bayaran yung mga manlalaro? And how much money ang pinag uusapan natin dito? hehe salamat po sa sagot!

Edit: sinearch ko yung coinverti, "convert your traffic into bitcoins". at binabayaran ka nila ng $0.07 kada may nag cclick sa site mo? tama ba? Medyo magulo pero ayos din pala, may one click ka na haha

Source of Fund - kung makikita nyo po ay may advertisements po sa website at dun po ako kukuha ng extra fund ko pero hindi lang po iyon dahil sa mismong app po ai may ads din which is googleadmob.

How much money? - hindi naman po ito malaki at hindi po ito ikayayaman ng lahat kumbaga extra income lang po at ang goal po namin ay magenjoy po kayo Smiley

- 700 satoshis per click po ang kinikita ko sa coinverti Smiley
Activity: 308
Merit: 11
June 13, 2018, 12:12:35 AM
Concerned lang po ako sa source of fund ng app? san po kayo kukuha ng revenues para bayaran yung mga manlalaro? And how much money ang pinag uusapan natin dito? hehe salamat po sa sagot!

Edit: sinearch ko yung coinverti, "convert your traffic into bitcoins". at binabayaran ka nila ng $0.07 kada may nag cclick sa site mo? tama ba? Medyo magulo pero ayos din pala, may one click ka na haha
Activity: 101
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 07:24:15 AM
WHAT IS FLAPPY DOVE?

Fly with the whole new world with Flappy Dove!
Flap your wings to escape the dangerous jungle and avoid the bamboos along your way!

WANT TO EARN SOME EXTRA CASH?

Flappy Dove is an innovative way of earning where you can earn points for every game and convert your points to real money!

HOW DO I GET PAID?

All you have to do is earn the minimum points and get paid through Paypal or BTC!
Payments are usually instant and can be delayed up to 7 days and up to 30 days if the processor has a problem.

MY POINTS ARE STILL ON MY DASHBOARD AFTER I REDEEMED IT WHY?

Points will be deducted on your account once the payment has been made in your chosen payment processor.
If your points has been deducted and no payment has been made on your account please kindly contact us regarding this matter.

WHAT IF I REDEEMED 1000 POINTS AND I RECENTLY REACHED 2000 POINTS HOW MUCH WOULD I GET?

Well if the conversion rate is 1000 points = $1 and you redeemed the points at 1000 and after that you have reached 2000 points in a couple of hours then once we begin processing payment you will get the maximum amount on your points.

UNINSTALLING OUR APP MEANS UNINSTALLING YOUR LIFE

THE GAME HAS NO LOG IN FORMS IT HAS ONLY SIGN UP FORM THAT STORES INSIDE THE APP AND ONCE YOU DELETE IT ALL YOUR POINTS WILL BE DELETED.

PLEASE BEWARE THAT DUPLICATE ACCOUNTS ARE AUTOMATICALLY RETURNED TO ITS PROMO POINT WHICH IS 100 POINTS

FOR MORE UPDATES PLEASE VISIT THIS LINK

https://flappydove.ml/

Pages:
Jump to: