Pages:
Author

Topic: FlashBTCPonzi ¤ 115% Min/Max 1%fee TRUSTED ¤ Round 2 LAUNCHED !!!! - page 2. (Read 9981 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 101
Seems many ponzi owners get banned for some reason. They must be doing something messed up to get banned but meh. I guess we will never know? This guy might be the guy running all the other ponzis? Who knows? But looks good so far, I guess.

The moderators may try to correctly control the ponzis by not allowing ponzis owners to build a reputation becoming a Member, Full M ect. or they banned him for spamming or something else, the second option is more likely

More than likely banned for spamming. Creating multiple threads in multiple sections for each ponzi. Gotta be careful with that, dude!
Yup. He was advertising his own Ponzi in threads that wasn't his, and completely unrelated to the topic.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Seems many ponzi owners get banned for some reason. They must be doing something messed up to get banned but meh. I guess we will never know? This guy might be the guy running all the other ponzis? Who knows? But looks good so far, I guess.

The moderators may try to correctly control the ponzis by not allowing ponzis owners to build a reputation becoming a Member, Full M ect. or they banned him for spamming or something else, the second option is more likely

More than likely banned for spamming. Creating multiple threads in multiple sections for each ponzi. Gotta be careful with that, dude!
legendary
Activity: 1904
Merit: 1018

Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hello guys ! My account was banned... We should PM a admin to unbanned it.

A signed message from FlashBTCPonzi round 2 address :

12v9RSJAEz7HUA8iD6ePsMeGGcaZVGZq4G
My account bitcointalk "125BTCPonzi" is banned.
G8GwPe3A9Wcq4UTBYP66ddvoCmyLsboO0Gohw3gqV4KsKqt/X+bFrVUw/+6kjMKlYvEllsCLjOT9FGSN7MsEsyI=
(you can verify here)

I refunt sereno.

The website is not down, problem with the domain name... My miror is FLASHBTC(dot)TK

The next round is wednesday, I will do some test for a fully automated ponzi, because I founded a code on github. Who want to be a beta-player? I'll config with very little amount.

I send a PM to an admin to be whitelisted.

See you later !
Do you know why you got banned?
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
Hello guys ! My account was banned... We should PM a admin to unbanned it.

A signed message from FlashBTCPonzi round 2 address :

12v9RSJAEz7HUA8iD6ePsMeGGcaZVGZq4G
My account bitcointalk "125BTCPonzi" is banned.
G8GwPe3A9Wcq4UTBYP66ddvoCmyLsboO0Gohw3gqV4KsKqt/X+bFrVUw/+6kjMKlYvEllsCLjOT9FGSN7MsEsyI=
(you can verify here)

I refunt sereno.

The website is not down, problem with the domain name... My miror is FLASHBTC(dot)TK

The next round is wednesday, I will do some test for a fully automated ponzi, because I founded a code on github. Who want to be a beta-player? I'll config with very little amount.

I send a PM to an admin to be whitelisted.

See you later !
Website offline what happen?

yea , i cant browse the website
seems like this is the end?!

4 hours ponzi...
Read the ruuuuules before asking questions ty ty ty.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
LIFE?!?!... NO ONE GET'S OUT ALIVE!!!!

4 hours ponzi...
Activity: 1260
Merit: 510

staff
Activity: 3374
Merit: 6530
Just writing some code
Whaaat? Did someone lose his money in a Ponzi? Cheesy

WHHAAAAAAT?Huh

you still here?Huh??

you, the guy with a ,3 digits IQ. do you even know the rules?
go back to school and get out of this thread
I did just post above? My point is that it's the classical ponzi investor, losing money then whining. Smiley
So far so legitimate, nothing sketchy has happened.
Activity: 98
LIFE?!?!... NO ONE GET'S OUT ALIVE!!!!

WHHAAAAAAT?Huh

you still here?Huh??

you, the guy with a ,3 digits IQ. do you even know the rules?
go back to school and get out of this thread

Each BTC lost is won by another.
Yeah indeed, that's how Ponzis work, and people should know that before investing. No point being mad if you lose, it's a gamble!
Activity: 70

Each BTC lost is won by another.
Activity: 24
its à Shame no one reinvested its just  Cry Cry
Activity: 37
Merit: 6
Read the rules man, you knew in advance how it worked, ...
Activity: 11
'invested' 5 seconds too late... what a shame Smiley
1PeqHB3SEL5XQcGhQ83Lip2PuFhB1KmE6K do you pay me-you have 0.43btc
Okay its  my the last one in you ponzy!Good luck!
Activity: 70
Ok guys, new round 3 wednesday, thanks for playing ! I will test a automated ponzi soon, so the round 3 will be fully automated.

ok, thanks

for the refunds, do people have to send you message or is automatic?

Send a message.

Sorry but there is a refund system, so I keep some BTC in the wallet to refund people.
Activity: 11
'invested' 5 seconds too late... what a shame Smiley
Pages:
Jump to: