Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 519. (Read 1095196 times)

Activity: 1197
Merit: 482
June 15, 2017, 11:10:31 AM
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
June 15, 2017, 11:00:11 AM
This topic is very interesting.
I always like to read conspiracy theories they always make me wonder Smiley

Wonder about how gullible some people are? 99.9% of them are really retarded with little to zero explanation of why they think that is the case. Take the flat earth as an example. They are saying NASA and the government are lying to us but they never said why, how do they know, the evidence for their claims. All those missing parts are extremely important.
You can't call people retarded just because they have different point of view.
I won't say do I agree or disagree because whatever i do, one side will call me idiot  Grin
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
June 15, 2017, 10:53:50 AM

Wonder no more, the Moon landing is a hoax.

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
June 15, 2017, 10:49:30 AM

Wonder about how gullible some people are? 99.9% of them are really retarded with little to zero explanation of why they think that is the case. Take the flat earth as an example. They are saying NASA and the government are lying to us but they never said why, how do they know, the evidence for their claims. All those missing parts are extremely important.
Activity: 574
Merit: 139
June 15, 2017, 10:43:25 AM
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
June 15, 2017, 01:44:43 AM
If you are very careful, and if you do it slowly enough, you can actually fill a glass with water above its rim... a little. The water curves down to meet the rim.

BADecker passed out about 2 hours ago.

Pissing in his pajama pants, drunk as fuck.

He doesn't use water for his experiments.
Activity: 80
Merit: 10
June 14, 2017, 10:21:04 PM
as long as the water surface is flat, then the earth is flat.
if you think the sea has curve, then the water surface is not flat.
no offense I am 50:50 now.
not sure on the #flatteam or #globeteam

If you are very careful, and if you do it slowly enough, you can actually fill a glass with water above its rim... a little. The water curves down to meet the rim.

Cool

You're talking about Meniscus: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meniscus_(liquid)

"The meniscus (plural: menisci, from the Greek for "crescent") is the curve in the upper surface of a liquid close to the surface of the container or another object, caused by surface tension. It can be either concave or convex, depending on the liquid and the surface."

So the Earth could also be convex or concave, depending on whether the glass is full or not full? The oceans aren't overflowing onto the land, are they? Hmm.

Edit: What if the glass is both full and not full? Would totally explain waves. A slight yet constant ebb and flow on the shore between full and not full.

If the glass is both full and not full, Earth is convexically-concave, or concavely-convex. In other words, flat.

Therefore, ocean waves prove flat Earth.

Yes, I'm patenting this proof.  Grin

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
June 14, 2017, 09:51:32 PM

Cool
legendary
June 14, 2017, 09:41:31 PM
^^^

BADecker is on the sauce and tabbies again.
legendary
June 14, 2017, 09:37:49 PM
If you want to convince anyone it's very easy. Get a boat and go to the edge or show us some videos/photos of the edge of the earth. You think all photos from space are fake yet no one provides any photo of their so called flat earth.

You're either really new here or just simply ignorant. Possibly both though.

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything, except that they've been lied to.

Earth is not a fucking globe. That is an absurd idea. It is impossible for it to be such.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=the+globe+is+impossible+%22flat+earth%22

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH

Is that model really to scale?     Grin
legendary
June 14, 2017, 09:30:07 PM

Lorum Ipsum:

Phasellus non dui nec elit scelerisque varius vitae sed velit. Proin bibendum metus sit amet nibh condimentum scelerisque. Nam sapien ante, posuere eget pellentesque et, scelerisque id nisl. Sed viverra venenatis consectetur. Suspendisse vitae magna rhoncus ligula aliquet efficitur ut nec magna.

If you look closely at the picture, the sky is flat, as well. But notbatman is nowhere to be found. He is too flat in between earth and sky to be found.

Grin
legendary
Activity: 2212
Merit: 1038
June 14, 2017, 09:13:45 PM

Lorum Ipsum:

Phasellus non dui nec elit scelerisque varius vitae sed velit. Proin bibendum metus sit amet nibh condimentum scelerisque. Nam sapien ante, posuere eget pellentesque et, scelerisque id nisl. Sed viverra venenatis consectetur. Suspendisse vitae magna rhoncus ligula aliquet efficitur ut nec magna.

Activity: 80
Merit: 10
June 14, 2017, 06:27:12 PM
The world's looniest group: notbatman, nomad13666, serbad, exemplaar, FE people in general.

Suck shit, jesuit.

I don't know how you can tell anyone is a Jesuit online, but okay.

For those who don't know how Jesuits could be involved:

"So it gets you wondering, what Jesuit order, charged with converting non-Christians to Christianity, was doing getting creative with secular art, carving Egyptian Pharaohs, building Hindu temples and mini Islamic palaces in an underground cave in the Netherlands?"

The Jesuits are a religious group of people and are somewhat renowned for their forgery skills. They aren't just good at creating fake artworks and imagery, they enjoy it for the sake of it. You could see them as professional trolls in the real world.

Here's a story on a mysterious Jesuit who has been forging famous art pieces and gifting them to museums (who think they're authentic) for over 20 years. Apparently, he does it for the lulz.

The question that #teamglobe should ask when presented with the idea of a grand global conspiracy is not, "How could hundreds of thousands of people be in on the conspiracy?" but rather they should ask, "Which small group is responsible for fooling the whole lot of us, then?"

Then #teamflat can step in and reply, "Good question, glober, here is some specific information for you to consider."

While I don't agree with everything in that article, there is useful information for us:

The Jesuit order was established in 1540 under the approval of Pope Paul III—the very pope with whom Copernicus had corresponded regarding calendar reform and to whom Copernicus dedicated his book, Revolutions of the Heavenly Bodies!

So... Let's put some things together. Jesuits are known to be skillful hoaxers, forgers, or illusion artists. Jesuits are well-placed in society thanks to them being tight with the Pope, who back in the day had enough power to banish Kings. They are also a widespread organization, working in countries all over the world.

Now, what kind of hoaxing could a group like that pull off, with approval from the Pope and who knows what other societies they connect with?  Probably something big. Like the true nature of the Earth we live on.

It would certainly benefit a religious group to be able to control that knowledge, or obfuscate it.

**Gets back on the fence and fetches popcorn.

legendary
June 14, 2017, 03:46:42 PM
If you want to convince anyone it's very easy. Get a boat and go to the edge or show us some videos/photos of the edge of the earth. You think all photos from space are fake yet no one provides any photo of their so called flat earth.

You're either really new here or just simply ignorant. Possibly both though.

I'm not trying to convince anyone of anything, except that they've been lied to.

Earth is not a fucking globe. That is an absurd idea. It is impossible for it to be such.

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=the+globe+is+impossible+%22flat+earth%22

DO YOUR OWN RESEARCH

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505
June 14, 2017, 03:36:01 PM

legendary
June 14, 2017, 02:41:35 PM
legendary
June 14, 2017, 01:53:44 PM
The world's looniest group: notbatman, nomad13666, serbad, exemplaar, FE people in general.

Suck shit, jesuit.

PS; your girlfriend Princess BobLawblaw is a boring old hermaphrodite.

Wiener-Peach Wednesday @ The Butte Fruit Bar tonight!

Bend over and bark like a pig, kitten.
legendary
June 14, 2017, 01:49:00 PM

We're not sure what it is, but we know it's not a spinning ball.

Water covers 71% of earth's surface, and land makes up the other 29%.

Like you said, water is flat. Sea level is sea level; nowhere does it become "sea curve".

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=%22flat+earth%22+water+does+not+curve
Activity: 1120
Merit: 438
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0
June 14, 2017, 01:00:52 PM
Jump to: