Author

Topic: Flat Earth - page 706. (Read 1095196 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
September 30, 2016, 06:06:23 AM

Thanks, again, nomad13666, for helping to prove the earth is not flat. If it were flat, there would be people who weren't such perverts as you trying to show that it is. So, you prove once again that the whole flat earth idea is simply a place where you perverts meet.

Now don't get me wrong. I don't really think that you are trying to prove the earth is not flat. But the evidence that you are a mole in the flat earth organization, becomes stronger with everything you post.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Activity: 490
Merit: 266
September 29, 2016, 09:42:31 PM
Urgent call to ALL Globots, explanation needed: 360° light issue on the globe model

Bonus
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gqwWDZta37k

For kicks on my lunch break, I watched 30 seconds of the first video.

I'm assuming the video is something about why it isn't dark at noon after 1/2 year, which is explained by the difference between sidereal and solar days which are (for simplicity) ~4 minutes apart.  Because ~4 minutes multiplied by (for simplicity) ~180 days = 12 hours, there's your explanation.

Next.

So why after 6 months you will be looking in the opposite direction at night but still see the same stars?
Activity: 240
Merit: 250
September 29, 2016, 05:40:08 PM
You can go on a trip. Only go in a straight line. And soon (hahaha) you come back to the place where you started your journey
Thales believed that the Earth is floating in the water like a piece of wood. Anaximander imagined Earth in the form of a cylinder (in this case pointed out that its diameter is exactly three times greater than the height), where people live on top. Anaximenes thought that the sun and moon are the same flat.
the existence of the International Flat Earth Society is in question after the death of its spiritual leader. According to statements by the supporters of society, all of Earth's government concluded the global conspiracy to deceive people.
Activity: 256
September 29, 2016, 05:07:57 PM
You can go on a trip. Only go in a straight line. And soon (hahaha) you come back to the place where you started your journey
Thales believed that the Earth is floating in the water like a piece of wood. Anaximander imagined Earth in the form of a cylinder (in this case pointed out that its diameter is exactly three times greater than the height), where people live on top. Anaximenes thought that the sun and moon are the same flat.
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1020
September 29, 2016, 02:51:59 PM
Urgent call to ALL Globots, explanation needed: 360° light issue on the globe model

Bonus

For kicks on my lunch break, I watched 30 seconds of the first video.

I'm assuming the video is something about why it isn't dark at noon after 1/2 year, which is explained by the difference between sidereal and solar days which are (for simplicity) ~4 minutes apart.  Because ~4 minutes multiplied by (for simplicity) ~180 days = 12 hours, there's your explanation.

Next.
Activity: 608
Merit: 264
Freedom, Natural Law
September 29, 2016, 02:25:28 PM

Bonus
vip
Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145
September 29, 2016, 12:32:08 PM

Tell me more about this mythical straight line that has no arcs when used to either navigate a globe or encircle a flat Earth, and I'll show you a banana dick that extracts seeds that are just as worthless as its referenced namesake's seeds.
Activity: 298
September 29, 2016, 11:57:08 AM
legendary
September 29, 2016, 11:29:37 AM
earth never flat

Owl in earth. Earth hollow.    Cool
legendary
September 29, 2016, 11:28:44 AM
earth never flat

ok bye

What?!?  You're leaving agiain?!?    Cool
Freedom, Natural Law
September 29, 2016, 09:59:40 AM
earth never flat
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
September 29, 2016, 03:11:07 AM
earth never flat

ok bye
vip
September 29, 2016, 12:38:22 AM
NASA gets caught faking the ISS... again - Flat Earth

Damn you notbatman et al.! I can't find no logical reason for how that live performance was accomplished given the delay.

grammar is the sarcasm cue here but just in case anyone is actually confused. The video list conspiracy possibilities A and B which are highly unlikely. Far more probable are

Possibility C) The astronaut portion was simply prerecorded and thus only the earth part was actually live.

Or

Possibility D) The astronaut set the pace and just played without actually listening to anything played and sung on land. The musicians on land could then simply just match their tempo and their music to his song as it arrived.

I concur with your both sentiments, albeit supposedly, unless I'm mistaken, the sing-along was billed as a live rendering sans said disclaimers, again, unless mistaken. I'm sure that whatever entity was behind the feat didn't prior market the then upcoming sing-along as a must-watch-and-see one group of performers accompany a taping of an astronaut singing while playing a guitar in zero gravity while circling the globe at how many miles per hour? I doubt if Bono could even accomplish an in sync tune with a live video feed of a busker playing a sitar in front of the Taj Mahal while he's crooning on stage at Carnegie Hall.
legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1055
September 28, 2016, 09:08:58 PM

Damn you notbatman et al.! I can't find no logical reason for how that live performance was accomplished given the delay.

grammar is the sarcasm cue here but just in case anyone is actually confused. The video list conspiracy possibilities A and B which are highly unlikely. Far more probable are

Possibility C) The astronaut portion was simply prerecorded and thus only the earth part was actually live.

Or

Possibility D) The astronaut set the pace and just played without actually listening to anything played and sung on land. The musicians on land could then simply just match their tempo and their music to his song as it arrived.
legendary
September 28, 2016, 05:37:46 PM
NASA's big advertising campaign is, just that... advertising. They aren't going to show anyone the real stuff until they get good and ready. Besides, it is all probably government top-secret classified. So they can't show it by law.

Cool
vip
September 28, 2016, 04:54:31 PM

Freedom, Natural Law
September 28, 2016, 02:18:15 PM
100% Undeniable Proof the Moon is Close

Not only is it close but craters are all round which would mean every-time it was hit heat-on.
The fact is it was never hit and the craters are electrical damage as he acts like a capacitor, charging when waxing phase (colder moon light as he takes/loads) and discharging when and waning.

Bonus:
NASA Moon landing Hoax discussed on FOX News

In fact
......... a rude awakening awaits!
vip
September 28, 2016, 02:00:55 PM
Is there a central place where conspiracy people can exchange info?  I mean the flat earth thing goes contrary to the hole at the North Pole and aliens inside the earth, but it is supported well by the fake moon landing and fake Nasa missions.

Elon Musk Plans to Name 1st Mars Colony Ship 'Heart of Gold' in Sci-Fi Nod

We propose that the second ship be christened Satoshimoto. Elon envisions a million people on Mars by 2060, a quest he's espoused so to leave behind the corruption here on Earth, with Mars being a utopia of sorts. And what better way to achieve said feat than to bring to Mars a perfect monetary system at the onset so that its inhabitants can freely engage in commerce, e.g. sex, drugs and rock 'n' roll (and 3D printed guns, payola for Martian politicians, tithing, food, water ...)
Activity: 966
Merit: 506
September 28, 2016, 12:54:03 PM
Is there a central place where conspiracy people can exchange info?  I mean the flat earth thing goes contrary to the hole at the North Pole and aliens inside the earth, but it is supported well by the fake moon landing and fake Nasa missions.
Jump to: