Pages:
Author

Topic: Flawed Merit System - page 2. (Read 364 times)

Activity: 59
Merit: 3
February 04, 2018, 10:41:28 AM
Fucking shut up!
Just shut up! Go away from this forum if you can't read anything or don't know what is going on.
And FYI ,a member,I repeat a member:- nullius has received way more merits than 99% of the users here. His posts are worth a read,and helpful too. So again,GTFO.

Yeah.. i was expecting this response from guys like you..maybe you don't know why. Let me tell you because if a system is in your favour then nobody like questions against that system.
legendary
Activity: 2383
Merit: 1551
dogs are cute.
February 04, 2018, 10:22:27 AM
Fucking shut up!
Just shut up! Go away from this forum if you can't read anything or don't know what is going on.
And FYI ,a member,I repeat a member:- nullius has received way more merits than 99% of the users here. His posts are worth a read,and helpful too. So again,GTFO.
Activity: 59
Merit: 3
February 04, 2018, 10:17:52 AM
In my opinion merit system is a great idea and a non-regulatory way to  control the members from posting spam in this form.

But what about members who hoard merits and just post garbage just for signature bounty.

This is unfair to newbies who are posting quality posts but never get merits due these selfish senior members?

If there is rule for newbies to survive in this form why there is no rule for these senior members?

If this flaw is fixed then i think merit system the best.

Pages:
Jump to: