Pages:
Author

Topic: FLIK 90% Burn? - page 4. (Read 5373 times)

Activity: 266
Merit: 100
October 10, 2017, 08:00:04 AM
is it still a  good  entry point now?

Or  you get burned if you enter now?

It's at ICO price still, keep in mind it hasn't moved at all in the bigger picture. Still low marketcap.

In Coinmarketcap  it's  showing ''?''  ...so  where is the market cap? What does  it mean?

It's "rank" on CoinMarketCap is 911. It is showing a "?" for the marketcap metrics because there isn't enough data. Notice the "Circulating Supply" is also a "?".
brand new
Activity: 0
Merit: 0
October 10, 2017, 07:54:58 AM
is it still a  good  entry point now?

Or  you get burned if you enter now?

It's at ICO price still, keep in mind it hasn't moved at all in the bigger picture. Still low marketcap.
Activity: 224
October 10, 2017, 07:57:24 AM
is it still a  good  entry point now?

Or  you get burned if you enter now?

In Coinmarketcap  it's  showing ''?''  ...so  where is the market cap? What does  it mean?

Activity: 17
October 10, 2017, 07:52:48 AM
What do you think about Flik?

https://imgur.com/a/VgBWx

It seems the price will moon. The founder is Ryan Felton and the rapper T.I is the co-owner. And Tony Gallippi is also the Advisor.
It looks like a nice project and with huge potential.

Do you guys think we should invest before the 22th and sell after the burn if we want a quick profit?

If it will be true one can buy some Flik and believe to will have from it great profit. But we can not trust in this from one pictures btw it is a little risky

Twitter is being trending topic with the Flikburn hashtag I think jajaja
Activity: 224
October 10, 2017, 07:51:12 AM
is it still a  good  entry point now?

Or  you get burned if you enter now?
Activity: 469
Merit: 250
October 10, 2017, 07:48:40 AM

It seems the price will moon. The founder is Ryan Felton and the rapper T.I is the co-owner. And Tony Gallippi is also the Advisor.

Do you guys think we should invest before the 22th and sell after the burn if we want a quick profit?

If it will be true one can buy some Flik and believe to will have from it great profit. But we can not trust in this from one pictures btw it is a little risky
Activity: 266
October 10, 2017, 07:45:23 AM

What is the story behind the burn? Are they burning an uncirculated amount? Or is it an amount originally withheld by the devs/owners?

This seems like a fairly new project with good backing and support. I'm just curious as to how and why they are doing a 90%(ish) burn at this point.
Activity: 32
October 10, 2017, 07:38:59 AM
i have only one think to sad,

Lamboooooooo Cheesy Cool Cool Cool
brand new
Activity: 0
October 10, 2017, 07:34:40 AM
Supply burn will take 90 % of the supply, ripe for an easy 4-5x from there. Everyone buying in now is going to be making a fortune.
Activity: 17
October 10, 2017, 07:12:57 AM

https://imgur.com/a/VgBWx

Pages:
Jump to: