Pages:
Author

Topic: FLiK - The Crypto NETFLIX - Roadmap released - 1 FLiK = 1 Month subscription - page 2. (Read 1474 times)

Activity: 361
Merit: 101
Read the roadmap you're posting. It's 1 flik for 1 movie rental. So that means you can watch a 100 movies, you won't have a lifetime subscription. Besides, I don't see how they're going to deal with all the movierights in different countries - the biggest challenges that Netflix is facing. No, I don't buy it.
I agree. This is what i was going to write and saw your post. Netflix has lots of issues about that and there is no common movie market for them yet. Different countries and different market size. Besides, i dont believe this “killer” idea. You can’t just kill a billion dollar company with an app.
Activity: 67
Merit: 10
Read the roadmap you're posting. It's 1 flik for 1 movie rental. So that means you can watch a 100 movies, you won't have a lifetime subscription. Besides, I don't see how they're going to deal with all the movierights in different countries - the biggest challenges that Netflix is facing. No, I don't buy it.
Activity: 226
Merit: 100
Not sure how this makes any sense.... What if each FLIK somehow becomes worth seven to eight dollars. Will they have different versions of the FLIK coin?Huh Is 1 FLIK going to be one dollar or maybe fifty cents??
It makes no sense.
If they're all the same coin people are going to be paying different amounts for a 1 month subscription.
Activity: 68
Okay. Netflix is what $10 per month? Meaning to equal that, 1 Flik would need to equal $10. I think it was decided 80 Million odd tokens would survive the burn. So 80,000,000 x $10= $800,000,000. Pretty safe bet at the moment that 1 Flik will remain below $10 or even $5 for a few years.

Pretty much caps subscribers at 80,000,000 though doesn't it? I mean even if there were 10,000,000 subscribers, tokens would be hard to come across some when you take into consideration holders.

THis lets say a few people had 200,000-1000000 flik each. THat significantly reduces the amount of FLIK available to regular consumers.....
Activity: 68
Not sure how this makes any sense.... What if each FLIK somehow becomes worth seven to eight dollars. Will they have different versions of the FLIK coin?Huh Is 1 FLIK going to be one dollar or maybe fifty cents??
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Okay. Netflix is what $10 per month? Meaning to equal that, 1 Flik would need to equal $10. I think it was decided 80 Million odd tokens would survive the burn. So 80,000,000 x $10= $800,000,000. Pretty safe bet at the moment that 1 Flik will remain below $10 or even $5 for a few years.

Pretty much caps subscribers at 80,000,000 though doesn't it? I mean even if there were 10,000,000 subscribers, tokens would be hard to come across some when you take into consideration holders.

Yes, thats true, I agree with you, let say it goes for 3 bucks in a year or so, kinda far from the 5 bucks target...you'd turn 100 bucks into 3000.
Activity: 210
Merit: 101

Intresting!
Where can I buy FLIKs?

Do you have a link to the Homepage or ANN thread?

Coinexchange only  Cry

found it for you
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2098712.340

Btw, I bought like 400 bucks worth of FLiK, have 3 little brothers, 100 for each of us.
Activity: 57
Its on coinexchange.io. They have a website but its pretty basic
Activity: 134
Merit: 100
Intresting!
Where can I buy FLIKs?

Do you have a link to the Homepage or ANN thread?
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DMbcZG1UMAAO3TM.jpg

After looking at the roadmap, they have a product itself and it will the released Q1/2018 (they have TI as co-owner, for the real pump on the media when it goes out) with something like 25,000 titles.

Since they will give like 98% of the "income" right to the film makers, besides this being a HUGE turn out for the small dreamers aka indie producers ignored by Holly/Bollywood, this can add much content and value to the streaming plataform.

We are all looking for good opportunities here, maybe some people here went too much into the HYPE and invested a big amount of money.

But lets do the math...we have FLiK at 0,10 now...1 FLiK for 1 month...if you invest like 100 bucks you will have lifetime subscription + a chance of getting really nice profit...and lets say you used FLiK for a year, some coins spent buying and renting movies, you still can sell the remaining...but you know, 100 bucks for lifetime streaming? Why not.
Pages:
Jump to: