Pages:
Author

Topic: Florida gun-shop owner declares store 'Muslim-free zone' - page 2. (Read 833 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

The guy owns a store that surrounds him in the 2nd Amendment.

Next?

The 2nd Amendment doesn't allow infringements based on ethnicity or religion.

Refusing sale of a firearm simply due to religion, violates the clear principles and values of the 2nd Amendment.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Private companies should not be allowed to do this. Slippery slope. However, the government should ban anyone associated with extremist organizations from owning guns. That includes Islam.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
wow, guess this guy hates the 2nd Amendment.

The guy owns a store that surrounds him in the 2nd Amendment.

Next?
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
wow, guess this guy hates the 2nd Amendment.
Activity: 30
Merit: 0
How the hell will he know if a customer is a Muslim or not?
Activity: 31
Merit: 0
A gun owner who is opposed to the 2nd amendment? And the 1st apparently.
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
A Florida gun shop owner has declared his business a “Muslim-free zone” after last week’s shooting rampage in Tennessee that left four Marines and a Navy sailor dead.

“I have a moral and legal responsibility to ensure the safety of all patriots in my community, and so effective immediately, I’m declaring Florida Gun Supply as a Muslim-free zone,” Andy Hallinan said in a video posted to his Inverness, Fla., gun shop’s Facebook page Saturday. “I will not arm and train those who wish to do harm to my fellow patriots.”

Read More

Ok, this is going to get interesting. Obama & Co. don't want people to have guns, but now that a gun dealer won't sell guns to people he feels would create a threat will Obama make this into a deal similar to not selling someone a wedding cake? Does Obama defend gun ownership? I'm saying he does.
Pages:
Jump to: