Pages:
Author

Topic: -FLOZ- ---The Digital Cannabis Token--- Marketplace, Energy Drink, Game +More - page 25. (Read 74732 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
Update

Just a quick update for everyone.
The holidays have sadly, almost come to an end. As of tomorrow our team will be back to coding and building the end roads needed to get this project moving forward and achieving our goals we had set for ourselves. We'll be taking a break again for the new years eve weekend but expect us to be back in full force as of the 3rd of January. We have a few large announcements we'll be making the first week of January and we expect these announcements to be taken very well by the community and our supporters and as such we look forward to starting the new year.

Also of interest, we have taken down all the name suggestions for our game but are still looking for more entries. We want to remind everyone that if we pick a name submitted by you, you'll be entitled to a small FLOZ bounty but more importantly, you'll be rewarded with a special title in the game which will set you apart from all the other gamers who are playing.

We wish to thank all of our supporters and wish everyone a very safe rest of the holiday season filled with love, family and friends.
Happy holidays.

All I can say to that is, TO THE MOON!
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Merry Christmas to everyone!
Is there a problem with the block explorer (http://floz.blockpioneers.info)?
It's stuck at block 25k.

Let me check Wink

Edit:
Provider rebooted the server for maintenance, shoud be back up in a few minutes

Thanks for being on top of that.
Happy holidays.
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
Update

Just a quick update for everyone.
The holidays have sadly, almost come to an end. As of tomorrow our team will be back to coding and building the end roads needed to get this project moving forward and achieving our goals we had set for ourselves. We'll be taking a break again for the new years eve weekend but expect us to be back in full force as of the 3rd of January. We have a few large announcements we'll be making the first week of January and we expect these announcements to be taken very well by the community and our supporters and as such we look forward to starting the new year.

Also of interest, we have taken down all the name suggestions for our game but are still looking for more entries. We want to remind everyone that if we pick a name submitted by you, you'll be entitled to a small FLOZ bounty but more importantly, you'll be rewarded with a special title in the game which will set you apart from all the other gamers who are playing.

We wish to thank all of our supporters and wish everyone a very safe rest of the holiday season filled with love, family and friends.
Happy holidays.
Activity: 278
Merit: 250
Its like the energizer bunny. It just keeps going and going and going.
Bought 10K more today. People in the troll box think it might hit 10K or more.
If they're right then I just got a great deal at 1750.
legendary
Just bought my first 3500 floz. Is it worth it to have them staking or should I just leave them on the exchange. It's not worth it to me to stake them if Im only going to make a few coins, but if I can stake a few hundred then it will be worth it. Does anyone here have around 3500 floz and if so how much do you stake a day?
Anyone know if there is a staking calculator?

try to send 500 coins at time to your wallet and i think you will get few hundred is few days

Ok thanks, will try and report back.

i just dropped 5k in it off bat i get up to 300 a day sometimes

Oh yeah. It's more then worth it to stake. 3000 or 30000 the stake here is great.
legendary
1750!!!
If people keep buying like this we'll be at 3000 by tomorrow.

Disclaimer
I have invested in floz and I remind you to always DYOR
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Just bought my first 3500 floz. Is it worth it to have them staking or should I just leave them on the exchange. It's not worth it to me to stake them if Im only going to make a few coins, but if I can stake a few hundred then it will be worth it. Does anyone here have around 3500 floz and if so how much do you stake a day?

try to send 500 coins at time to your wallet and i think you will get few hundred is few days

Ok thanks, will try and report back.

i just dropped 5k in it off bat i get up to 300 a day sometimes
Activity: 598
Merit: 500

legendary
Ok mate thanks a lot i`m on page 4 so we will se Smiley

Has your staking gotten any better?
Activity: 168
They're swimming, swimming all around us. Can you see them?
The whales.
See everyone on the moon.
Activity: 375
Merit: 250
This coin is working really well, and staking is working perfect, dev some news about the next phase in roadmap?

thanks in advance

Yes some news would be nice. I know the op says that we'll get the game by the end of January but maybe some videos or screen shots can be released before then?  Huh
legendary
This coin is working really well, and staking is working perfect, dev some news about the next phase in roadmap?

thanks in advance

Staking is working really well like you put it. I've managed to stake about 11% of my stack since the wallets waz released.
I think I'll continue because its just so profitable to do so.
legendary
Activity: 966

thanks in advance
Activity: 568
Smoke weed everyday!
Happy shopping day. Too bad we dont have a boxing day for alts where they are slashed 50%.  Grin
Oh well. Just picked up 9K more of floz and now its time to go to the shopping center with the wife and kids.
Papa needs a new tv and the wife will only let me buy one today. Sucks to be going to the shopping center today but a deal is a deal and I need that new tv.
legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1002
Chipcoin Developer
It's stuck at block 25k.

Let me check Wink

Edit:
Provider rebooted the server for maintenance, shoud be back up in a few minutes
Activity: 534
It's stuck at block 25k.
Activity: 606
Activity: 213
merry Christmas everyone
Activity: 501
1609 on Christmas.  Smiley
Santa seems to be bringing us higher prices during this holiday season, I wonder if he's going to stick around till the new year. I sure hope he does.
What's super funny about this is that I told my friend to get in on the ico and he passed.
Now hes buying in.  Grin
Sooner or later the rest of crypto will get the floz bug and start buying in too.
Im HOLDING!
Activity: 157
Pass the blunt and smoke some herb fa la la la la la la! Happy Festivus, Hanukkah and Merry Christmas to all those that celebrate!
Pages:
Jump to: