Pages:
Author

Topic: -FLOZ- ---The Digital Cannabis Token--- Marketplace, Energy Drink, Game +More - page 31. (Read 74732 times)

legendary
Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000
cannabis  energy drinks ? seriously you guys ...
I'm not sure what weed has to do with caffeine like effects but that right there is bs and I'm calling it out .
Not only are you using crypto to lure in your usd but now weed? I mean how far are you guys going to let this bs ride for?

No not seriously.
Who would want something like a weed drink?
https://www.google.com/search?q=weed+energy+drink&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=955&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjUtqGd4O_JAhVGyj4KHcrvCpYQ_AUIBygC
wow and blasting it over twitter after recent silk road attention is one of the most intelligent ways of seeing the not to be decentralized marketplace given attention from authorities , srsly this not only a scam but a very good way of getting unwanted authority attention. I'll leave you guys to do your weekly btc take on the crypto scene and leave you with that

Like I mentioned to you in the trollbox. Recreational weed will be legal in Canada in the coming 12 months and in the USA within the net 24 months.
You are following the legal weed revolution happening today, aren't ya.
The feds wont care about weed vendors, because selling weed wont be a crime.
ACP
Activity: 612
Merit: 520
I'm not sure what weed has to do with caffeine like effects but that right there is bs and I'm calling it out .
Not only are you using crypto to lure in your usd but now weed? I mean how far are you guys going to let this bs ride for?

No not seriously.
https://www.google.com/search?q=weed+energy+drink&espv=2&biw=1920&bih=955&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwjUtqGd4O_JAhVGyj4KHcrvCpYQ_AUIBygC
wow and blasting it over twitter after recent silk road attention is one of the most intelligent ways of seeing the not to be decentralized marketplace given attention from authorities , srsly this not only a scam but a very good way of getting unwanted authority attention. I'll leave you guys to do your weekly btc take on the crypto scene and leave you with that
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
cannabis  energy drinks ? seriously you guys ...
lol there are already engery drinks with cannabis out.... and vodka too
ok so they arnt selling hashcookies in a bottle then Sad

na why u post here and talk in c-cex chat that cannabis cant be a energie drink if u have no idea about it???

good sativa strains give u energy for the day and indica is for chill..
legendary

No not seriously.
ACP
cannabis  energy drinks ? seriously you guys ...
ok so they arnt selling hashcookies in a bottle then Sad
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
ACP
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
you only need to backup again if you have new addresses, wallet is only keys to your addresses.
balances for those addresses are on the blockchain.

if you use the coin control feature when you send coin, then you can specify a change address for the unspent portion.
this way you know the change can go to an address that is already backed up.

have more than one backup.
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
is backing up my wallet everyday overkill? i usully dont mess with wallets like this just trade but couldnt resist this awesome stake

Yes. I think it's overkill. Once a week should be more then enough.

ty
How to make FLOZ address in vanitygen

vanitygen -X 35 PATTERN
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
is backing up my wallet everyday overkill? i usully dont mess with wallets like this just trade but couldnt resist this awesome stake

Yes. I think it's overkill. Once a week should be more then enough.
haters can suck

FAtdicKs2QLTZZVhCxWwfQRaNnGpKDMbsg

Great address! Im jealous.
haters can suck

FAtdicKs2QLTZZVhCxWwfQRaNnGpKDMbsg
Activity: 213
Merit: 100
Activity: 22
What happened to all the haters? Where did they go.

I'm not sure there's really much for them to say here.

The coin is doing well for the time being.  Whether or not that continues, we'll see.   Grin

legendary
Activity: 3290
Merit: 1128
What happened to all the haters? Where did they go.
Someone just bought a bunch. Now trading at 1488.
Where are all the naysayers now from earlier in the thread?
I cant hear you.......

Considering the ico ask was 1000sat per on a 6M coincount and now over 3.5M of those coins have been destroyed forever it only makes sense that we should be trading at a bare minimum of 2000sat.
So at 1500 sat we are still undervalued at least 25%.
legendary
Someone just bought a bunch. Now trading at 1488.
Where are all the naysayers now from earlier in the thread?
I cant hear you.......
Activity: 30
Yeah I staked a bunch right away but now they trickle in. I have a small pile so i expect it to be slow anyway but it has slowed down a bit.  Embarrassed
Activity: 501
Merit: 500
I got 1800 stake in the last 24 hours.
That's 0.025 btc for one day.
Amazing.
Pages:
Jump to: