Pages:
Author

Topic: FLY COIN ANN.Swapping to "Las Vegas"coin,+Masternodes,Darksend,Stealth, instantX - page 51. (Read 186171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1610
Merit: 1003
"Yobit pump alert software" Link in my signature!
Well a high POS gives people more to dump, and always lowers the price. If the POS is not high enough, then its not attractive. So its finding that sweet spot. My plan is to lower the POS to maybe 10% and then add an option for masternodes that reward atleast double the POS rewards, for 1000 to 2000 depending on the price. This will reward supporters and add buy pressure. I welcome feedback.

Vegas
Activity: 281
Merit: 250
I don't know very much about it, but i don't think there is ANY correlation between price and POS rate.   Cut too much and there might be a very negative reaction though.  Double the POS rate also would have NO effect on price, imho.   I think it's perception, popularity, or other things that drive price FAR more than some % POS rate.....don't ask me what "other things" are, as they seem to be variable, vain, and short lasting........
legendary
So it looks like there is going to be a small update before our masternodes/Vcash. The small update brings the POS rate down, to raise and stabilize the price. As the price has fallen , I think it might be best to lower the POS rate to 10%-20% for now. It can always be raised later. Please give me your thoughts on this , and anything else that should be changed. We will then begin work on the masternodes. Im not concerned about the price in the least as we have years to raise it back. Now is the time to buy. If your having a bad day, just remember your not being cooked alive in 115F

Vegas
legendary
Guys people are selling at crazy cheap prices on yobit. If EVER there was a time to buy , its NOW!!!!!!! This project will go on for years, with plenty of time for price to recover. Buy or cry. If any long time holder wants to join us in slack, pm me. The team will be on at 8pm EST discussing ideas with Griffith our lead dev.

https://www.yobit.net/en/trade/FLY/BTC

Vegas
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
I never Loose , Either i WIN or I LEARN
Guys talking to my team right now , tossibng around some cvool ideas. Will post them soon. \

Vegas

"Guess whats getting harder every time its dragged down"
Fly is one of those of coins, it can be slowed down, but it cannot be stopped, just like Europecoin.
Heads up, staying alive and keep trying, is all a coin needs, to find his style and his place, sooner or later.

nothing can stop us
Matthias  Smiley

That's Great To hear this,, Good Luck with this FlyCoin Smiley Wink
legendary
Activity: 2100
Merit: 1012
Europecoin Financecloud API
Guys talking to my team right now , tossibng around some cvool ideas. Will post them soon. \

Vegas

"Guess whats getting harder every time its dragged down"
Fly is one of those of coins, it can be slowed down, but it cannot be stopped, just like Europecoin.
Heads up, staying alive and keep trying, is all a coin needs, to find his style and his place, sooner or later.

nothing can stop us
Matthias  Smiley

best feature a coin can have, is friends!

legendary

Vegas
legendary

Wow. Not good. Hey guys, Ill be on the road for a day or 2.

Best Wishes

Vegas

Oh well, it has been approved by your actions for the community  Smiley

greetings

Thank you ..LOL . Just now caught up on stuff while I was gone. So, Ill get with the team tomorrow and see what our next move is.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1834
Merit: 1006

Wow. Not good. Hey guys, Ill be on the road for a day or 2.

Best Wishes

Vegas

Oh well, it has been approved by your actions for the community  Smiley

greetings
legendary
legendary

... SNIP ...

But, I look over the past few days and there is no vol on Yobit. NOT 1 COIN traded!! I thought for sure when I went to extreme lengths to prove the integrity of fly that we would have a big and active community, and this is not the case. So, Ive done the right thing over and over and over again, and 1 year later, there is no movement on the exchange. So, Ill be honest, I dont know why. Perhaps someone would be kind enough to explain why. In my mind, there is no safer place to put your money.

Vegas

Sorry Vegas & Team FLY, I was one of the ones helping to keep the volume moving on YObit, but I got annoyed with the troll coins crap going on, on YObit and lost interest trading on the site, and pretty much used up my float buying up FLY.

YObit finally put there foot down on the troll / spam coins, so I may head back to YObit for trading.

MM, you have been an amazing supporter of FLY, please pm me your addy, so I can reward you for your dedication to the fly project.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001

interesting opinion, maybe fly&co can put some daytraders to work

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.15927621
Activity: 661
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!

Update: I just looked over Vcash, and its very messy and confusing. The dev hardly posts. He has a horrible trust rating. This is an idea, and simply an idea, rebrand to "Vegas coin". I would promote to the gambling sites that I do not own or control to adopt the coin. I simply update the coin and promote it, but would not ever have a gambling site that I own. If you guys like this idea, then I would begin talks again with the original starter of Vegas coin. What do you guys think?

Vegas

... SNIP ...
 Multi-mining pool, probably not a good idea either.
As most miners want cash, and or BTC for their mining effort. The only ones that would want Fly for their effort. Would come only
from this small community. From active members from above poll, maybe 30+? And some of us are not miners. If we were a
larger community, then that would be more feasibly. At least we would get more trading volume, and increase the price.
I have thought of a really unique concept, that no other crypto coin has, but need to think it through more. Before presenting this idea
to the community.

Peace, Dennis

You make a very good point about the Multi-Pool.  Unless Vegas/Griffith plans a Multi-pool with other coin options.  Building a Multi-pool that only pays out in one coin is definitely limiting your market.  Also takes time to build a large enough mining pool to generate blocks on popular coins, unless you go p2pool.  This make offers attractive pay-out options key.
Activity: 300
Merit: 250

Update: I just looked over Vcash, and its very messy and confusing. The dev hardly posts. He has a horrible trust rating. This is an idea, and simply an idea, rebrand to "Vegas coin". I would promote to the gambling sites that I do not own or control to adopt the coin. I simply update the coin and promote it, but would not ever have a gambling site that I own. If you guys like this idea, then I would begin talks again with the original starter of Vegas coin. What do you guys think?

Vegas

Vegas Coin is still alive and kicking! Unbelievable , but true. Since, Cryptopia, dropped them, they are on a new exchange:
https://novaexchange.com/market/BTC_VGC/ Also B.Yates has domain http://vegascoin.co still up and running.
Though, still could create a new coin with a similar name? Actually, Vegas Coin had a really good idea. Just never followed through
to see it's full potential. NO! we do not want another hostile takeover, either. Multi-mining pool, probably not a good idea either.
As most miners want cash, and or BTC for their mining effort. The only ones that would want Fly for their effort. Would come only
from this small community. From active members from above poll, maybe 30+? And some of us are not miners. If we were a
larger community, then that would be more feasibly. At least we would get more trading volume, and increase the price.
I have thought of a really unique concept, that no other crypto coin has, but need to think it through more. Before presenting this idea
to the community.

Peace, Dennis
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1004
No risk, no fun!
Dont misunderstood me, I am a big holder of Fly and never sold more than 70 Fly I owned over exchanges for playing a little bit!

The Flycoin!

There are some factors, which decide the way of a coin.

Fly is in fact working awesome stable now. All craps of the past are gone. I felt very sad, that we had to make the decision to kill the antidumpfee. But it was important and we would be honored with a stable wallet now. Fly has an awesome leader...very emotional, very helpful, very careful for their members; but fighting trolls kill a coin. We need them, its our duty to develop a stable core. We had a lot of forks and dramas in shortest time. But we are here. So, believe me, a new swap wouldnt hurt this coin more. Kill the polls. Yes, you can ask them for their wishes, but polls never works out, if you have a lot of enemies, who always give you contra for your ideas! Believe me, kill this polls in the hard times to give trolls no food.

Now the roadmap: I talked with few devs about changing fly, but all wanna CASH. BTC. I understood them, because they also have to survive and pay bills. So, the only way you can go right now, is, to take the time you have right now, and write about fly. Read about stuff from different coins. Learn, how they manage it, how they could survive even the long periods, where they were alone.

Vegas, I know, you have enough power and the heart on the right side. Lets go through the hard times and develop step by step new features for FLYCOIN. We dont wanna invest much money or btc in devs? Lets invest time! We have to go the hard way and wait for donations or speak with enthusiastical devs! They will incoming, if you follow the rules of cryptoworld.

FLYCOIN is a strong name. It sounds so unique. And never forget, you are a partner of Europecoin and the Federated Blockchain mission. This is a treasure of the future. Never forget this. Work it out to let this partnership growing from a little plant to a huge tree!

Greetz
Steve

Activity: 661
Merit: 500
We only want the FACTS!

... SNIP ...

But, I look over the past few days and there is no vol on Yobit. NOT 1 COIN traded!! I thought for sure when I went to extreme lengths to prove the integrity of fly that we would have a big and active community, and this is not the case. So, Ive done the right thing over and over and over again, and 1 year later, there is no movement on the exchange. So, Ill be honest, I dont know why. Perhaps someone would be kind enough to explain why. In my mind, there is no safer place to put your money.

Vegas

Sorry Vegas & Team FLY, I was one of the ones helping to keep the volume moving on YObit, but I got annoyed with the troll coins crap going on, on YObit and lost interest trading on the site, and pretty much used up my float buying up FLY.

YObit finally put there foot down on the troll / spam coins, so I may head back to YObit for trading.
legendary
I just wanted to post some thoughts. First, Im excited to continue adding features that bring value to fly.

Everyone asks "what is the purpose of fly?". I think they are hinting that some sort of new technology should be added, or things should be able to be purchased with fly. When I had been in crypto for about 1.5 years, I had the same experience that many of you had. The scam coins, the lies, the empty promises, the bagholding, the stolen coins. The reason I created fly is a safehaven where people could store their funds and generate a handsome interest rate and feel safe with their investment. That is the true purpose of fly. The day it launched I swore to uphold the integrity of fly. I have gone to enormous lengths to ensure not one person has ever lost even 1 fly coin. I have paid out to users over and over and over again, should they have lost coins of any amount large or small. I can easily fill this page with names and situations where I have stood up and made so many wrongs right, when I had nothing to gain, and everything to lose. I have poured enormous amounts of my money and ONLY my money into the development of fly. No one else paid the developers but me over the past 12 months. I did an amazing job at keeping inflation in check. We added only 50,000 coins in 12 months at 50% pos.  But, I look over the past few days and there is no vol on Yobit. NOT 1 COIN traded!! I thought for sure when I went to extreme lengths to prove the integrity of fly that we would have a big and active community, and this is not the case. So, Ive done the right thing over and over and over again, and 1 year later, there is no movement on the exchange. So, Ill be honest, I dont know why. Perhaps someone would be kind enough to explain why. In my mind, there is no safer place to put your money.

Vegas

Whatever happened with the multipool mining idea?  The problem I see is we have this exclusive coin that only a few have.  The few of us that purchased the coin have taken such a loss that I know I have personally lost around $2500 USD from my initial value.  I am on the sideline staking waiting for something to make Fly different from all of the other altcoins out there.  The only reason I joined Fly was because of your (vegasguy's) passion.  However, passion alone is not going to make people want to buy Flycoin.  There has to be something unique about it!  Vegas - you are a business owner - what makes your businesses different than your competition's?  Do you believe that your uniqueness has led to your success?  I think if you apply something unique to Flycoin then the people will come!  Think of it instead of cloning a coin rather inventing something!

Ok let me address some specifics:

Multipool: I have asked many devs if they can build us a multipool. I sent a PM to Jimmy that owns Scryptpool.com as I have spoken to him many times, and he is a real good guy. Some of his servers went down, so it sounds like he could use the money right now. Havent heard back yet.

Griffith: was going to build the multipool, and then moved to another state to take another job, and doesnt have anything setup to code right now. It sounds like about a week before he will be setup again.

So if someone knows of someone that can build a multipool, I have the backend servers and a private fiber optic network, I just need it coded.

As far as uniqueness goes, what made fly unique was the "Antidump" system. That ended up being a "double edged sword". Yes, it provided safety from dumpage, and it also caused MAJOR technical headaches that in the end, it HAD to be removed. So, it does prove that I can be very creative. I have loads of ideas, the problem , is if my idea is so far out there, people might think "ohh here we go again, with more crashing wallets". So, I need to be very careful about what extreme new technologies I implement. So, thats why I am asking you guys what technologies you like in other coins, that are proven already , so we can look at them and adopt them. To focus on fly, I sold off all my other coins, so I dont follow all the coins like I was. I know many of you do. Thats why I need to jumpstart a discussion. So far Vcash is looking good. A very scaled down version of HODL and timelock is possible too.

Ultimately, What I want to do is take all of your favorite technologies from the different coins, and roll them into one. Imagine a "swiss army knife" of coins. It has POSP, it has Vcash, and HODL, and Timelock, a built in chat system in the wallet, with real time prices in wallet. You can choose what you want to do with the wallet. It will take YEARS of work, and that is ok, as fly is at least a 10 year project at a min.  

But where I am struggling is I need to know what technology is popular so I can add it. Please post, it only takes a few seconds.

I think what drove some people away is the troubles with the anti-dump system. I dont blame them. It will take time to restore that trust , and the word to get out that the fly wallet is working flawless. XDE2 was very controversial, and now I see, that was an erroneous choice on my part. But, XDE2 does exist, and I made a promise to continue development on that too, and I will. Fortunately, I do have the time for both. Fly ALWAYS being the primary. Lesson learned.

I Also got a PM from a long time fly user that told me the blunt truth. He was not cruel, but brutally honest. He told me that taking over XDE2 caused damage to my reputation , as I had stated fly would be my only coin. So, as hard as that was to hear, I sent a PM back thanking him. So if your not comfortable posting here, then please send a pm to me. But posting on the thread is better to jumpstart a discussion. In about a week when Griffith is setup to code , we will start coding again. Griffith has confirmed we CAN update the core of fly AND add all of these technologies WITHOUT a swap Smiley  Meanwhile lets talk about ideas. Thank you for your time.

Vegas
legendary
Activity: 1504
Merit: 1002
I just wanted to post some thoughts. First, Im excited to continue adding features that bring value to fly.

Everyone asks "what is the purpose of fly?". I think they are hinting that some sort of new technology should be added, or things should be able to be purchased with fly. When I had been in crypto for about 1.5 years, I had the same experience that many of you had. The scam coins, the lies, the empty promises, the bagholding, the stolen coins. The reason I created fly is a safehaven where people could store their funds and generate a handsome interest rate and feel safe with their investment. That is the true purpose of fly. The day it launched I swore to uphold the integrity of fly. I have gone to enormous lengths to ensure not one person has ever lost even 1 fly coin. I have paid out to users over and over and over again, should they have lost coins of any amount large or small. I can easily fill this page with names and situations where I have stood up and made so many wrongs right, when I had nothing to gain, and everything to lose. I have poured enormous amounts of my money and ONLY my money into the development of fly. No one else paid the developers but me over the past 12 months. I did an amazing job at keeping inflation in check. We added only 50,000 coins in 12 months at 50% pos.  But, I look over the past few days and there is no vol on Yobit. NOT 1 COIN traded!! I thought for sure when I went to extreme lengths to prove the integrity of fly that we would have a big and active community, and this is not the case. So, Ive done the right thing over and over and over again, and 1 year later, there is no movement on the exchange. So, Ill be honest, I dont know why. Perhaps someone would be kind enough to explain why. In my mind, there is no safer place to put your money.

Vegas

Whatever happened with the multipool mining idea?  The problem I see is we have this exclusive coin that only a few have.  The few of us that purchased the coin have taken such a loss that I know I have personally lost around $2500 USD from my initial value.  I am on the sideline staking waiting for something to make Fly different from all of the other altcoins out there.  The only reason I joined Fly was because of your (vegasguy's) passion.  However, passion alone is not going to make people want to buy Flycoin.  There has to be something unique about it!  Vegas - you are a business owner - what makes your businesses different than your competition's?  Do you believe that your uniqueness has led to your success?  I think if you apply something unique to Flycoin then the people will come!  Think of it instead of cloning a coin rather inventing something!
legendary
Activity: 1894
Merit: 1001
 the fly paradigm is unique
where most alts prefer the decentralized core, vegasguy is trying to help us build a capitalist empire (Roll Eyes)
he surely has devoted a lot of his personal time and money into this project
i keep pointing to vcash and decred because of what they are doing:
  -addressing the fundamental shortfalls of the core technology (that FLY is a clone of)
  -insuring that decentralized governance can and will forever direct the development of the software

personally, i feel that these are goals desirable, but i'm sot sure if they're short term attainable or adaptable to our cause

fwiw i also think the vegascoin, or vegas' coin or losvegascoin, laketahoecoin? could be a great marketing angle for fly, +1
Pages:
Jump to: