Pages:
Author

Topic: FLYCOIN & XDEII Forums, Da UnCensored Versions - page 5. (Read 8583 times)

Activity: 442
Merit: 250
Hmmm an interesting thread you have here  Undecided

I'm a touch confused though, is this a bash at Vegas, Fly, or the proposed XDE take over ( of which I have no part or any XDE I may add ) ?

I presume it's the latter as that is where I first saw you muting your concerns over the takeover, if this is the case then should this thread title not read something like "Moderated XDE takeover talk" or similar ?

I don't see why you need to create a platform to bash FLY as you are clearly not invested, where as I am, and this thread is damaging my investment, and yes I read all about the inflated fee's before getting involved, and also no I don't all ways agree with what Vegas is doing but that is why forums exist, to have an open discussion about things, for example I don't like what has just been proposed for the new teared level of rewards for the 100 FLY per week going up to 500 FLY per week, and I shall be raising my concerns later when I get home from work.

I have no problems with you or anyone else having a go but have ago about the correct thing in the correct place, don't just bash a guy's other interests because something else dosn't suit you, you have an issue with the XDE takeover, as many people to do, and I can see why to a certain extent then keep it there.

Peace Out and please don't delete this it took me ages to write and its 7am  Shocked

Crunck

No Bash, just a release valve where people censored by Vegas and Team Fly can express their selves ,
a separate forum was the only way to overcome their draconian censorship.

Ya Investment is being damaged due to bad leadership and a greedy takeover scheme of another coin, tryin to bring in capital to support Fly, when da majority of Fly users want to sell all of their interest. Human Nature has been ignored and Vegas attempts at controlin others actions thru intimidation is failing as it always has and always will.  If Ya want to save dis coin, then da Fly community needs to rise up and say NO to the Taxation without representation , as Vegas acts like King without allowing any dissent.
Plus Ya don't even really have enough coins to fully secure Ya Network, tech issue being ignored by 3 devs, cause their yes men.
Now if ya investing in Flycoin, would that not be useful info?

AG18
legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1005
crunck
Hmmm an interesting thread you have here  Undecided

I'm a touch confused though, is this a bash at Vegas, Fly, or the proposed XDE take over ( of which I have no part or any XDE I may add ) ?

I presume it's the latter as that is where I first saw you muting your concerns over the takeover, if this is the case then should this thread title not read something like "Moderated XDE takeover talk" or similar ?

I don't see why you need to create a platform to bash FLY as you are clearly not invested, where as I am, and this thread is damaging my investment, and yes I read all about the inflated fee's before getting involved, and also no I don't all ways agree with what Vegas is doing but that is why forums exist, to have an open discussion about things, for example I don't like what has just been proposed for the new teared level of rewards for the 100 FLY per week going up to 500 FLY per week, and I shall be raising my concerns later when I get home from work.

I have no problems with you or anyone else having a go but have ago about the correct thing in the correct place, don't just bash a guy's other interests because something else dosn't suit you, you have an issue with the XDE takeover, as many people to do, and I can see why to a certain extent then keep it there.

Peace Out and please don't delete this it took me ages to write and its 7am  Shocked

Crunck
Question for Fly Users.

How Many want Vegas to quit changing the rules and stealing ya interest.
Coin could be worth 1 Million Bucks , but if Master Vegas won't let ya sell, what good is da coin to ya?
Think on it before he blocks ya from selling even 1 Fly without his approval.
He is kind of like a Crypto version of Lord of the Flies
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lord_of_the_Flies

Just Sayin.
AG18
Vegas Dear Soul,
what ya fail to realize is ya was caught in a Lie and ya only admitted to it after being called on it.
What it proves is Ya will justify any change at any time, So No one can trust Ya won't change the rules whenever ya feel like it.
Ya most recent Fly Post is just another example, How MASTER Vegas must tell da slaves what they may or may not do.

Guys Ive really been looking over everything closely. Its my job. If I dont, then Ive failed you. So when I look at the rich list, if Im looking at it correctly, the transactions that appear as red are "stake to other" or "stake to exchange". Now this is why the price is getting pounded. The top 7 holders have sold NOTHING. I wont mention any names, but MANY/MOST people below top 7 are just staking and selling off everything they can. I dont want you to misunderstand me. I DID say its ok to sell to the exchanges for a profit. But I want you to notice the damage your causing. The price will NEVER rise, because your dumping every stake into the exchange, many of you. Then, you look to me to fix it. This time I cannot fix it. This is up to you guys. Its like this, when you dump on the exchange, then price goes lower. Guess what happens when you do the opposite?Huh The price rises. So first, Im going to ask that everyone stake to themselves for a while. Youll see the exchange will be starved of fly, and demand will increase. This is NOT a rule. But, I WILL reward those that do not stake to exchange. The longer we starve the exchange the higher the price will be. I would say stake to yourself for a month or two, if you can. Then stake to exchange maybe one week out of 5-6 weeks. Youll get higher prices if EVERYONE does this. Again, its not frowned on if you want to sell all of your stakes, but when most people are selling to the exchange, you are drowning us all. Lets work as a team, and hold off for a month or two and starve the exchange, so prices will rise again. If everyone cooperates, when you do sell in 2 months, youll get DOUBLE the price. Can we do that?  Lets see how this goes, if its still a major problem in a month then I am forced to make changes. That might be lowering POS rate to 25% and extending min stake age to 9-11 days. Then raise superfly to 100% pos, and exclude you, as rewards are for those "supporting fly" and dumping every single coin you can is not supporting fly, its killing it slow. Its not something I want to do, but its my duty to protect this coin. Its a long term coin. There will be an gentle exit strategy in 1.5 - 2 years. So dont be in such a hurry. You know who you are, and I do too.

Vegas

This was always the predictable results of your Dictator style control and taxing a coin's interest and transactions.
Ya don't understand anything about economics, that why Ya are gettin ready to change da Rules AGAIN!!!
Funny da Fly coin , that is made dump proof is being Dumped!!!   Grin

AG18

By the way, the reason this info is pertinent to XDE , is Ya Lied that FLY is Doing Well, (When ya own words show Fly is in da dumper)  so they should swap out their coin fer your Leadership. Ya Leadership is more akin to slavery for ya followers.
Fact Ya will change the rules on them and give yer self more interest when ya get da chance.
HERE ARE DA POSTS , that are being deleted by the Fly Propaganda Machine.

Feel Free to enter ya own without worry of Vegas deleting them.

Also if Ya want to Quote Vegas & Team Fly here and then post your Reply to their statements , all the better so we can have Freedom of Speech about this moral travesty called Flycoin.

Just Sayin,
AG18
Pages:
Jump to: