Pages:
Author

Topic: FLYING HELLFISH - SELECTIVE ENFORCEMENT AND CENSORSHIP - page 2. (Read 1116 times)

legendary
Activity: 3318
Merit: 1958
First Exclusion Ever
Since Flying Hellfish didn't take a hint last time and separate his personal feelings from his moderation authority in "Politics & Society" I am starting a log here of behavior for public review and documentation. If you have something to add PM me to unlock the thread.

His strategy in the past, but now again increasingly is selective enforcement of what is and is not off topic. There are several examples which I may come back to later and post here, but I will start with this one thread I started for now just as an example.

"Evil MAGA hat kids from Covington School VS Native American"
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5101007.0;all

This was deemed on topic, and my report marked as "bad":

I agree with you but not in the way you'd like.

Once this issue became an embarrassing fiasco, intelligent liberals fled from it. There's always a shiny new penny of an anti-Conservative anti-Trump story to pick up from the gutter, right?

So let's keep moving.

We don't need to discuss all that "old stuff."

Hillary's lies...server....Bengazi.....Covington...

Keep moving, nothing to see here...

I'm not really urging anyone to ignore anything, I'm just asking for relevance to be considered. Sure, this may irritate you because you empathize with the Covington students. But if I search the forum, will I see a post from either of you condemning the attacks against David Hogg? You definitely wont from me; I had better shit to do LOL.

Either be offended by everything, or nothing. Selective outrage is hypocrisy by another name Wink

And @Spendulus, I'm not even joking when I ask you this. Like, what would it take to satisfy your side that Hillary Clinton is either innocent, or untouchable? How is it that through all the investigation launched into her, her organization, there has been nothing? She cant be that slick; supposedly there are books like Clinton Cash extolling the icky vileness of her ways. So many shitty books and docs written about her "evil shenanigans", I can find like 10 unique titles on Amazon in a minute or two. Basically, I'm trying to express that her supposed misdeeds are public knowledge.

So if she is a known bad actor, that has faced oversight at the highest levels of government yet avoided prosecution..
.. maybe shes innocent?

Whitewater was 70 Million
Email Probe was 14 Million
Benghazi was 7 Million (fun fact! Congress spent more time investigating this than 9/11. Seriously, look it up)

This is the definition of insanity, repetition with the expectation of divergent results.

Meullers probe has dredged up shit at a fraction of the time and cost. Say what you will about the man, Meuller is efficient.

Anywho, back to the subject. An FBI investigation. A Congressional investigation. And most importantly, intelligence agency oversight as she actively served in office as the Secretary of State. You know. The job you need a security clearance to perform? I understand if the gravity of a security clearance has degraded in the current WH; the highest intelligence designation in the land used to mean something before they just started handing them out like bottled water to the unqualified (Kushner, Bannon).

I personally propose we spend exactly as much money investigating Trump as we did Hillary. For the sake of fairness of course XD no stone unturned...

Speaking of Stones, *cough* Roger Stone *cough*

I bolded the part that might be considered on topic if at all.

Of course the post I made in my own thread was deemed "off topic":

Quote from: Bitcoin Forum
A reply of yours, quoted below, was deleted by a Bitcoin Forum moderator. Posts are most frequently deleted because they are off-topic, though they can also be deleted for other reasons. In the future, please avoid posting things that need to be deleted.

Since Flying Hellfish refuses to do his job and remove off topic replies because he has trouble separating his personal feelings and beliefs from his moderation authority, I think, at least in the case of this thread I am just going to start not directly replying to off topic responses.

As you can see from the last post, and several before that there are zero or few even mentions of the actual thread topic. Given that the left's strategy in this matter has been to try to distract from this event and change the subject as much as possible, I find this behavior from all parties very relevant as far as demonstrating intent. If anyone would like to have a discussion about the actual event at hand please do post on topic.

As you can see I am responding directly on topic and commenting on the strategy of using off topic posts to distract from the topic subject matter, which is the strategy to cover up this embarrassing event here and elsewhere.

Of course there are several other off topic posts he refuses to address, even in this thread alone. He has repeatedly demonstrated that he has problems separating his personal opinions from, and he knows he has a certain amount of plausible deniability in enforcing reports.

For example, he had time to remove my post as off topic, but some how all of my reports are still "unhandled", and this is a regular occurrence, the idea being the comments stay up long enough for some one to respond to them so he has an excuse not to remove them while he always seems to have time to remove anything some one reports of my posts right away.

This kind of behavior is not conductive to free discussion, and this is the exact type of behavior we have all over the internet with control freaks abusing arbitrary enforcement of rules to silence those they disagree with. This shouldn't be tolerated here.

Pages:
Jump to: