Pages:
Author

Topic: █ ▌► Foklers.com - Faucet > up to 5000 satoshi/15 min ║▌Referrals 50% ║█████ - page 4. (Read 5624 times)

Activity: 88
Merit: 10
wow faucet now every 5mins. Are you gonna scam or just promotion? Cheesy

______

We've calculated expenses, and advert income so far, so we just can afford it. We expect people to play games, anyway, so that's promotion.
Activity: 322
Merit: 250
This mine is not mine! My mine is mine!
wow faucet now every 5mins. Are you gonna scam or just promotion? Cheesy
Hi all.

Faucet: Since now you can claim 150 Satoshi every 5 mins (1800 per hour).
  Additionally, 50% goes to referrals inviters - 75 per claim (900 per hour).

Activity: 48
Merit: 0
My results now

1 game
Games invested   0.00009000   Earned   0.00011626

2 game
Auctions invested   0.00000400   Earned   0.00000850

end
Faucet claims   5 time(s)   Earned   0.00001300

@ shefchenko17, have you invested in this program, do you have any payment proof?
No, I haven't invested in it. I was just playing the game. But it is totally NOT worth playing. I was careful and bought 7foklers and onle 1 of them exploded(lost) and earned almost NOTHING. This game really sucks Cheesy

Hi!
Yes, sometimes games like that happens. Since the prize bank is shared among winners, there may be situations when the prize bank is too small for all the survived winners. The more real players (not bots) play, the more significant profit.
However, you should weight situation: You spent 0.00007 for buying foklers, lose one, and you got your 0.00007 back. Yes, the profit may be not too significant, but you've lost nothing! You got all your invested money back and now it's up to you whether to try them in another game (more successful, probably) or withdraw. That's just luck, nothing else.
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
I am already registered. So will try to win some ...

Since now every registered gets > ► 0.00001 as start bonus.
       Everyone already registered gets > ► 0.00001 added to their balance.

░░░ Merry Xmas Smiley ░░░

@ shefchenko17, have you invested in this program, do you have any payment proof?
No, I haven't invested in it. I was just playing the game. But it is totally NOT worth playing. I was careful and bought 7foklers and onle 1 of them exploded(lost) and earned almost NOTHING. This game really sucks Cheesy
Activity: 434
out of my 7 folkers. 6 were winning and all I got was +0.00000002BTC . WOW! How generous Cheesy
Activity: 115
another faucet! I'm in, lets see how this one pans out!
Though i know that this program will still end the way others did but the admin still put some effort at talking and replying to people.
I might try this.
___   
Actually, we do not see reasons to quit – we’ve carefully calculated expenses and expect incomes to be sufficient for the project to be at least break-even. So – just be early, get profit, be happy. Do not get out.
Though i know that this program will still end the way others did but the admin still put some effort at talking and replying to people.
I might try this.
good post, very good and very true ! be early, get profit, get out, be happy
Activity: 434
I might try this.
The free for all cost to play is still to high for free players to join after claiming the faucet. I suggest that you should lower it down a little more

___

The lower the bets the lower you gain. Isn't it better to win, say 2k satoshi than 20 satoshi, event you have to claim four times from faucet?

However, we plan to launch a game where you will decide how much you are ready to bet, a bit later, though.
I see your point of view but you need to start small before you can go big and earn big Grin

To start you only need to 0.000001 btc.
It only 2 games now. Many more interesting in the development.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
The free for all cost to play is still to high for free players to join after claiming the faucet. I suggest that you should lower it down a little more

___

The lower the bets the lower you gain. Isn't it better to win, say 2k satoshi than 20 satoshi, event you have to claim four times from faucet?

However, we plan to launch a game where you will decide how much you are ready to bet, a bit later, though.
I see your point of view but you need to start small before you can go big and earn big Grin

___

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Plesea explain the following:
Buy  fokler
0.015 btc
And you'll get
3. 0.01500000 (100%)
2. 0.01500000 (100%)
1. 0.01500000 (100%)

If I buy that will I triple my money? I'm not sure I understand it correctly

Nope, actually it means that you'll return them if you manage to survive. But, if someone else burns, you'll get the money he invested, so numbers will change to something like

• 3. 0.02210000 (100%)
  • 2. 0.01900000 (100%)
  • 1. 0.01570000 (100%)

___
Figures mean:
3 - sum you'll get if all the three lives remain
2 - one life was lost, 2 remain
1 - only one life left

You can examine this in a cheaper game, "free-for-all", and participate there to train, you'll need 0.0001, which you can claim from our faucet or win in the auction
___
Pages:
Jump to: