Pages:
Author

Topic: Follows these rules to be a successful trader - page 9. (Read 1024 times)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 630
Every item you write is correct and I thank you for it. I think the most important thing to be a trader is patience. If you are not patient and are reacting wrongly to sudden movements, you can experience a lot of financial loss in this market. It is necessary to act wisely to avoid this. Also, do not believe everything you hear and what you read. Everyone is acting so manipulative now that there are more false news than half of the news. For this reason, do your own research before trade.
Activity: 910
Merit: 507
CRYPTOCURRENCY BEST RULES. ALWAYS FOLLOW THESE.

#Patience is the key to success in trading

#Never be panic ,never sell in loss if coin is already dump

#Always wait for right time to buy.

#Sell when you feel good.

#Don't fall in love with one coin.

#Don't worry and cry if market will be sudden dump due to bad news.

#Don't enter in the peak value of coin if you have no idea about the achieved target.

#Don't forget stop-loss on support if coin has multiple supports.

#Don't invest in dead coin.

#Trade at your own risk.

#And last dont regret if you sell a coin and coin goes up afterwards ,profit is always profit ,because in both situation you will regret if coin goes down you will say why i didnt sell and if coin goes up you will  say shit ,why i need wait I sell in low price but the thing is profit is always better ,profit is profit ,always set what percentage you want from the particular coin and sell it .Never regret next trade is waiting for you.

IF YOU FOLLOW THESE RULES NO ONE CAN BEAT YOU IN TRADING .
Those rules is really big help to those new on trading. I f they trade it really good if they have patience and choose what coins they are buying to avoid losing.
Activity: 116
Merit: 1
CRYPTOCURRENCY BEST RULES. ALWAYS FOLLOW THESE.

#Patience is the key to success in trading

#Never be panic ,never sell in loss if coin is already dump

#Always wait for right time to buy.

#Sell when you feel good.

#Don't fall in love with one coin.

#Don't worry and cry if market will be sudden dump due to bad news.

#Don't enter in the peak value of coin if you have no idea about the achieved target.

#Don't forget stop-loss on support if coin has multiple supports.

#Don't invest in dead coin.

#Trade at your own risk.

#And last dont regret if you sell a coin and coin goes up afterwards ,profit is always profit ,because in both situation you will regret if coin goes down you will say why i didnt sell and if coin goes up you will  say shit ,why i need wait I sell in low price but the thing is profit is always better ,profit is profit ,always set what percentage you want from the particular coin and sell it .Never regret next trade is waiting for you.

IF YOU FOLLOW THESE RULES NO ONE CAN BEAT YOU IN TRADING .
Pages:
Jump to: