Pages:
Author

Topic: FOMO is not good at all times! - page 4. (Read 828 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 100
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
July 11, 2019, 01:02:06 PM
Nowadays, day trading is very dangerous. you can stay for a long time in some kind of altcoin. Now I prefer to wait a bit before trading
Activity: 756
Merit: 101
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
July 11, 2019, 09:39:09 AM
if you are engaged in day trading then you should just use stop loss to avoid the risks of negative fomo. this is the only way to be safe
Activity: 317
https://leasehold.io/
July 11, 2019, 09:23:52 AM
fomo will be good for a long-term investor (holder). But for traders, with some currencies, is a worry. It is possible that the highest price today will be the highest price in a long time. Meanwhile traders use trading orders every day
Activity: 630
Merit: 250
July 11, 2019, 09:19:40 AM
FOMO is just a common problem to everyone because when they invest so much on a particular project and goes a sudden no updates or the admins are not active it make to goes to FOMO mode. Also filling your bag with btc, eth or decent coins on the market that goes a sudden rise of the prices or crashing down so hard can also create FOMO. Indeed FOMO is not good at all times
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
July 11, 2019, 09:16:48 AM
I have a very big fomo started recently when I saw that I once sold egretia exactly 70 times cheaper than it is now. Very bad condition.
Activity: 396
July 11, 2019, 07:05:25 AM
fomo is good when we get good entry at bottom many will not get this and in fomo many will take entry at top only this is bad , obviously many including I have faced this   
Activity: 924
Merit: 106
homt.net
July 11, 2019, 08:54:01 AM
Now when Bitcoin falls down is a time for buying more. Do dollar cost average strategy instead of FOMO (no strategx) and in a long time period you will be in a profit.
Activity: 266
Merit: 18
July 11, 2019, 08:48:48 AM
I met the case like you and now still have my fomo mentality less. fomo psychology is something that most of us will encounter at the beginning of the transaction, it also explains why the majority are always losers, only very few people make money with the crypto market. So it is important to learn to control emotions, avoid running after the crowd.
Activity: 653
Merit: 10
July 11, 2019, 06:35:57 AM
Fomo is the best time when have to invest money in bitcoin or altcoin, looks good when price down to buy and keep selling after price is raised to higher and re invest when price down.
Activity: 798
Merit: 38
July 11, 2019, 08:40:55 AM
Im doing day trading in a big and very popular exchange. when im starting to trade in the particular token. the green candles is going crazy filling up and because i was not ready at that time i feel the FOMO thats why i buy too until my internet connection has a problem thats why its lagging. for a minute when i refresh it. the price was dump already and followed by red candlestick i was left a bag holder. since i have no choice i have to sell it at losing price. ive learned that FOMO was not good at all times. What are causes of this??
I think you are already making mistake. If you are sure that the team of coin you have are still very active and if there are lots of upcoming updates onboard, you should hodl even while at loss. Wait for a better time and better opportunity. Also, if you mean to become a trader or an investor, then you should find something to do to your internet connection.
Activity: 1540
Merit: 507
July 11, 2019, 06:21:20 AM
It's not about fomo but you are taking the wrong time to buy, you are actually buying when the price is getting pumped and then you are getting dumped after the whales have created a bulltrap.
Just remember to buy when it was dipping and not pumping.
Activity: 215
Merit: 99
July 11, 2019, 06:18:54 AM
You shouldn't have sell your coins and just waited for it to recover at what percent loss you've sell your coins? You also considered your analysis and patterns before selling it might be a bull trap but still there's a chance that it will continue, Market is volatile and we should be really careful on choosing a coins since some of them are fake pumping
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
"In CryptoEnergy we trust"
July 11, 2019, 06:10:11 AM
Trading has its own risk, yet we need to learn to strategy, there are lots of reading materials available in the internet about FOMO that it is not really good to ride in it, if you dont know the game of daily trading, still patience is the key to earn profits, its a matter of patience.
Activity: 812
Merit: 500
July 11, 2019, 05:39:54 AM
Worries that the market will continue to grow while we do nothing to make you want to invest. And then the decisions will be very risky
Activity: 1470
Merit: 655
July 11, 2019, 05:50:31 AM
if you are having problems with your trading in a way that a simple internet connection for a very short amount of time makes you lose money (get dumped on) then it means your trading strategy is wrong and you are entering that shitcoin way too late.
you should try to go in those pumping shitcoins when they are starting to get pumped not when they are already done pumping! obviously by then it is already too late.
Activity: 868
Your Data Belongs To You
July 11, 2019, 05:19:01 AM
patiens is the key for good life, big profits etc. fomo iterrupt all of these goods. you stop to think with fomo and usually make mistakes.
Activity: 932
arcs-chain.com
July 11, 2019, 05:16:17 AM
I think this is a problem that anyone will face when engaging in a transaction, and it's hard to overcome it. Its cause is probably in our greed and impatience
Activity: 1820
Merit: 107
July 11, 2019, 03:43:13 AM
Im doing day trading in a big and very popular exchange. when im starting to trade in the particular token. the green candles is going crazy filling up and because i was not ready at that time i feel the FOMO thats why i buy too until my internet connection has a problem thats why its lagging. for a minute when i refresh it. the price was dump already and followed by red candlestick i was left a bag holder. since i have no choice i have to sell it at losing price. ive learned that FOMO was not good at all times. What are causes of this??
Pages:
Jump to: