Pages:
Author

Topic: FOMO on GPU mining - page 2. (Read 184 times)

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251
February 22, 2021, 11:12:19 AM
These news

https://www.theblockcrypto.com/linked/93221/ethereum-miner-800-million-revenue-january

decrypt.co/56804/ethereum-miners-3-5-million-just-one-hour

More fees and more revenues and people starting to buy more and more GPU to mine coin and receive the fees from the network.

Agreed if the newcomers were FOMOing the mining right now.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 22, 2021, 10:58:17 AM
We have so many newbies among us and of course FOMO is working on them, in 2018 many are forced to sell their graphics card at a very cheap price after bears took over the market since eth mining profits have gone so low, everything about crypto is timing the best time to buy graphics card was few months back and even January 2021 was still fair enough but not still that good, you have to hunt for gpu at cheap price, I'm sure something will happen this year when mining is not profitable anymore not everyone you get their return of investment back
Activity: 700
Merit: 27
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
February 22, 2021, 10:37:30 AM
It's not advisable to build a mining rig right now, GPUS are out of stock in every store in my country and that's not the worst part, I bought my gtx1660 ti for 400$ each and today it's 640$, the fact is people even still don't mind buying this cards at 640$ each, are they stupid? I don't know but getting back ROI should be their most worries, I think it's now nothing but FOMO
Pages:
Jump to: