Pages:
Author

Topic: Fontas' pump and the sudden support of TRC on BTC-e in the same week. hmm? - page 2. (Read 11977 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
I highly doubt fontas is anything but talk
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
They were already offering support for all the other coins, ... I think fontas just took advantage of it.

BTC-e offering support for all other coins? Before Friday night it was only BTC, LTC, NMC & NVC. Fontas started his campaign earlier that week. Did he know that btc-e was going to start supporting TRC that week? If so, how? I didn't think they did any pre-announcements.
To me, it looks like fontas is a btc-e insider.

It's settling to a more reasonable rate for a new coin.

Or is underpriced?

It's settling alright, back to where it was before the hype.

Is this the new Kaiser Sozse?

Lol

Fontas has no influence whatsoever.

The number of people who were eating right out of his hand says otherwise. Also the 10 fold price increase can't be explained any other way.

*hurl* and lol

Shocked So it doesn't seem like anybody thinks the events of last week smell fishy? Three big coincidences...c'mon!
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction
Fontas is just a human being??  Shocked Shocked Shocked

is it true hw owns 98K BTC?

Fontas is LAVISH from Instagram. Seriously. http://instagram.com/itslavishbitch

he really likes to show off
Activity: 556
Merit: 500
legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME

Fontas is LAVISH from Instagram. Seriously. http://instagram.com/itslavishbitch
Activity: 658
Fontas has no influence whatsoever. Fontas was the laughing stock of the troll box 3 weeks ago because everything he said was stupid. That still holds true. Stupid people gave a stupid guy some sort of credibility.

Activity: 556
dont let the trollbox troll u
legendary
Activity: 1708
Merit: 1000
Reality is stranger than fiction

legendary
Activity: 1204
Merit: 1001
RUM AND CARROTS: A PIRATE LIFE FOR ME
It's settling to a more reasonable rate for a new coin.

Or is underpriced?

hahahah!

BTW: I still have never seen, nor heard from Fontas. Is this the new Kaiser Sozse?
Activity: 106
Merit: 10
They were already offering support for all the other coins, this move made sense. trying to get one up on mtgox maybe. I think fontas just took advantage of it. watching him in the trollbox... so confusing. psychological warfare. he certainly is a genius, hats off to him.
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
If anybody's been following TRC then they would of noticed that it's gone up by about a factor of 10 this week! This increase is most likely, largely due to a very well executed hype campaign by a character named Fontas. I have to give it to him (or the team behind 'him'), he is a genius! Must of made at least 10's of thousands of $, probably more.

My question is does anyone else think that the timing of TRC support on btc-e is a little suspicious?

There was also the amazingly coincidental timing of the Vircurex downtime.

Any thoughts? Maybe I'm just paranoid or ignorant Huh
Pages:
Jump to: