Pages:
Author

Topic: Food delivery ans Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 554 times)

Activity: 490
Merit: 389
Do not trust the government
September 08, 2017, 10:36:11 AM
Bitcoin users are missing only food delivery and taxes in order to live of the Bitcoin. This would be of great use to the currency.
However, I assume there are challenges to this, since Bitcoin users are rare and food gets spoiled quickly, so you can't really send it globally to have a big enough customer base for it to be profitable. However, if you already have a food delivery business and want to add Bitcoin to it. There would be no reason, I can think of, not to.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
September 08, 2017, 10:35:07 AM
I do not know that news. But if that's true, it's probably a good thing to do with bitcoins. Because I'll be happy if my bitcoins will pay me the Food I want to deliver. Because I can prove it and of course I'm proud of it. because it is very rare thing. and we only know bitcoins. So when our friend saw it they were surprised and would of course ask me where we got our food payment
Activity: 430
Merit: 250
September 08, 2017, 10:28:12 AM
Whats do you think of the idea to pay food delivery with bitcoin?
I think it's just possible in Germany yet, correct me if I'm wrong...

It's a good idea to accept bitcoin for the payment on food delivery, there is also no competitor for that business but the problem is, bitcoin is not that popular. I don't know is bitcoin popular on Germany or not but in my country bitcoin is not popular so even if i open food delivery and accept bitcoin, no one will order it with bitcoin.
Activity: 980
Merit: 512
September 08, 2017, 10:20:48 AM
In business, people who always make the innovation he is the most leading and have a great opportunity to be a successful person. Bitcoin has become a widespread and very interesting concern in the community. If a restaurant or a hotel uses payments with crypto then it will become even more popular. I've seen it several travel agents, restaurants, and car purchases using bitcoin.
Activity: 422
Merit: 250
September 08, 2017, 10:13:56 AM

OP, update the title to "and", because "ans" is not a word in English. Tongue

I think someday we will be able to use current food delivery portals online and pay with Bitcoin, after it becomes more popular and easy to use. Smiley
Activity: 20
Merit: 0
September 08, 2017, 10:12:49 AM
I think it would be a very good idea from the food outlets and it would be also a greatly facilitate to customers with a process that does not want a lot of trouble.
Activity: 27
Merit: 0
August 24, 2017, 10:57:39 AM
Pages:
Jump to: