Pages:
Author

Topic: Food no be empowerment. - page 2. (Read 251 times)

Activity: 238
Merit: 151
October 22, 2023, 06:12:41 AM
If you check this link well,, you go find out say nah only bed, foods and cloths na the governor give to them the other 50k nah for bride price sake, so watin I won talk be say make the government aslo empower the couples with jobs because those foods way them give the couples finish e go red.
I go like hear una own talk for the comments section.

This sounds funny though but you're very very correct, how can a government do mass marriage to couples without empowering some of them on jobs that they will do in other to carter for their family, giving them these items is not enough to propel them during their time in this marriages.

However they also did a good job because sometimes couples are ready to get married but because of these issues of bride price has made most of our young men and women who are due for marriage to remain unmarried.

The most funny part of this is that the government told the couples that they will return the money the government gave to them and return the items in a course of divorce, I now begin to imagine, couples getting married isn't enough reason to stay together forever. Sometimes there are circumstances that require couples to disintegrate maybe due to domestic violence, maltreatment by either of the couples now in such situation you now tell them to return the money the government spent on their marriage, like seriously it's very funny. This marriage is indeed a true definition of "for better and for worst", well they tried at least they've aided the society to reduce the numbers of unmarried people in our society.
Activity: 854
Merit: 1246
October 15, 2023, 01:27:57 PM
Must we carry every news we see on the social media to the forum. Please we need cryptocurrency related matters and not all these unscrupulous news. Op I have noticed you for sometimes that you only bring things that not worth discussing, they are not even politics, not bitcoin or altcoins not even full economy matters. Well thanks for the news but we need bitcoin discussion and not this. Let me see this information from economic and political perspective. From economic perspective, what the governor did is a very good thing because he has successfully created such large number as families and that would become a community. Because it is individuals that formed family and family members form community and Community forms the society and the society forms the nation and nation forms the state (country). This is the birth of a country. So what he did is a perfect one for development of the state and the Region. If I wish all state understand the economic benefits of the empowerment, it would have been a good thing to everyone. According to the Holy Bible, whoever findeth a wife findeth a good thing and God go bless the marriage Proverbs 18;22. And you know the kind Joy wey those boys have right now? They have been struggling to get married but no money. Then let me come to political perspective. I have said a lot in the economic perspective now the political aspect of the whole matter is to buy the mind of the people to support the present governor because the appeal court nullified the February governorship election so the governor is trying to buy the mind of the people so that the people would support him. It is a political game. And a again this is a best practice in politics. There are some build hostels for students in Universities, those are necessary needs of the people and if any leader can do these basic things for the people then he becomes a good leader in the society. The people do not need much but these small small things are needs to enhance the livelihood of human beings. So don't think the otherwise of the matter. It is a good thing that he has done.
Activity: 266
Merit: 217
October 15, 2023, 12:50:07 PM

Now way money self no dey the country and things still dey very hard nai the governor of KANO state go dey do wedding for 1,800 couples.
My wonderful people of this country, we all know say marriage life dey hard sometimes mostly when money no dey at all at all but the greatest surprising thing be say KANO STATE GOVERNOR DONE DO MASS MARRIAGE FOR COUPLES from each local government area for the Kano state.
We all know say marriage dey good because even the holy bible self talk am for Genesis 1:28 say make we dey fruitful and also multiply, but all this things go dey okay if we get better jobs or life dey better pass the way e dey now, I dey sense am say those way the governor do this marriage for them no get job or better means of survival because if to say them get my brother and sisters them for no dey in the midst of people way na somebody dey go marry wife or husband give them, although, the government try, but them no try in a right way.
If you check this link well,, you go find out say nah only bed, foods and cloths na the governor give to them the other 50k nah for bride price sake, so watin I won talk be say make the government aslo empower the couples with jobs because those foods way them give the couples finish e go red.
I go like hear una own talk for the comments section.
Pages:
Jump to: