Pages:
Author

Topic: Football and Blockchain - page 4. (Read 1373 times)

Activity: 41
Merit: 0
September 06, 2018, 09:07:05 AM
If Footbal club Think to open a new blockchain technology of their own cryptoes will be better.Football club can run a cryptos very well. People will be helpful to use their coin, Either they bought ticket or bet with anyone.
Activity: 102
September 06, 2018, 08:55:44 AM
Actually I am not seeing any kind of bounty like that but I am not surely said have there are any bounty exit or not if it exit then it may be closed or not very popular.
Activity: 93
Merit: 1
September 06, 2018, 08:47:28 AM
I saw a lot of football and sport organisation that might be supported by cryptocurrencies. Even bet companies now accepting crypto. This is easy way to support them. And I also think that football teams will accept donates with crypto.
Activity: 252
September 06, 2018, 08:40:34 AM
As my view I won’t see any bounty that support football or soccer. There may be some bounties which can be related with it but it is not very popular or well known I guess.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
September 06, 2018, 01:02:20 AM
The football and blockchain ico i know of are all betting and I don't think of that's what you are actually looking for? if you could make your question to be specific then i believe someone will point you to the right ico.
yes i have seen some ico oconnected with football or sport i am nkt sure but i can not remember its name sorry
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
Good Morning
September 06, 2018, 01:01:35 AM
Is there any Bounty that is meant to support football or soccer?  I have been searching to see if I can find one so as to join. Am a great fan. Drop your comments and links to it if you know any. Thank you
well actually i do not see the direct dependance cryptocurrency on the football but i think that they really might be connected
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
better Days Ahead...
September 05, 2018, 11:07:59 PM
The football and blockchain ico i know of are all betting and I don't think of that's what you are actually looking for? if you could make your question to be specific then i believe someone will point you to the right ico.
Activity: 35
September 05, 2018, 07:15:54 PM
There are lots of ICO related or supported to football in blockchain. In which you can see JR10 token Or a new token issued in Brazil, you can know better about it. But you have to make your own decision about how much profit it will be.
Activity: 159
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 07:09:17 PM
Ofcourse, football is taking the world by storm and for that matter, there are projects that are football. However, there is this bounty (libereum bounty) of which I found just few days ago and I think it will be nice sharing here.
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountypre-ico-libereum-soccer-blockchain-6-weeks-huge-rewards-4951059
Activity: 1778
Merit: 764
www.V.systems
September 05, 2018, 06:57:50 PM
What kind of football?

Please note that what americans call football is not football at all. It's a weird americanized form of rugby and it's stupid.

But if you mean the real football.. you know.. like soccer (or even futsal) then yes, there are some projects out there.

Blocside
Allsportschain
Fan Controlled Football League (FAN)

All these are just the names I could recall off the top of my head that seemed interesting when I first heard of them, however I am yet to dive into their whitepapers, technical & economical details to ascertain whether they're worth anybody's time.
Activity: 686
Merit: 131
September 05, 2018, 06:50:28 PM
At this point, blockchain hasn't migrated into the sports world yet.
The closest has been betting and gambling on sports and esports, but that is very different from actual sports foundations using the blockchain.

I imagine it will take awhile before these institutions start using blockchain.
In the long run, blockchain will prove to be more cost affective and efficient than how companies, governments, and organizations are run.
but changing an entire ecosystem takes an incredible amount of time.

But, I am excited when it eventually happens.
For soccer, transparency is seriously needed.
FIFA is like this opaque, evil organization complete with bribes and corruption.
World cup itself is a display of wealth influencing decisions.
It's totally ruining the sport.

Transparency through the blockchain will totally change things around.
Activity: 143
September 05, 2018, 06:46:52 PM
just a couple of days ago I saw new projects dedicated to football and blockchain. This is for the work of bookmakers and for the children's football Association. sorry link is now found, but if I then send it here
Activity: 70
September 05, 2018, 06:45:55 PM
There are several projects to support football in cryptocurrency. JR10 token is one of them. It has launched by James Rodrigez, a private currency to support football named JR10 token. You can try to know more about it.
Activity: 27
September 05, 2018, 06:22:23 PM
I have seen some projects on sport in general or on gambling, I have not seen any specific to football. Most teams will not want to be limited to a single sport
Activity: 84
September 05, 2018, 06:20:14 PM
Yes, I have actually seen and filled many football related ICO bounty. But I can not say how confident it will be for you. You can see JR10 token or Brazilian tokens that support popular football players and it is as other ICO.
Activity: 297
September 05, 2018, 06:02:11 PM
there are few projects for that :

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountypre-ico-libereum-soccer-blockchain-6-weeks-huge-rewards-4951059
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/annico-ronaldinho-soccer-coin-creating-a-key-coin-for-soccer-world-4727450 (look for the bounty thread of that - check if it's really legit first)

but remember, you have no assurance that you will earn money from them. tokens tend to be very cheap once it hit the exchanges, if ever they will get into an exchange

That is true as most of the people that will only invest for it are football / soccer fanatic with the knowledge in cryptocurrency and that market will be very small that is why there will be few or little growth from the project or cryptocurrency that will cater such market.
Activity: 58
September 05, 2018, 05:51:29 PM
there are some, but when i checked them i didn't find any reliable thing. i feel maximum is scam. better avoid this.
Activity: 56
September 05, 2018, 04:56:45 PM
As I know some italian club is already join with the blockcahin technology. They want to promote the blockchin technology. I think in future many sports sector join this platform.
Activity: 40
September 05, 2018, 04:19:02 PM
this betting blockchains that supports sport betting websites. it may be Bitgoals and it is a soccer related bounty but i want to know more details about it. thanks in advance.
Activity: 700
Merit: 250
September 05, 2018, 03:55:54 PM
Though there were some football related bounties sometime but most of them were not worth it because they were waste of time as they did not get their coin listed on exchange list but if you really have interest to join a football related bounty, take your time to do a very good research and you will possibly find one to join.
Pages:
Jump to: