Pages:
Author

Topic: Football league rise Bitcoin price? - page 2. (Read 170 times)

Activity: 633
Merit: 14
June 23, 2018, 02:48:34 AM
If some football creators are watching straight into the game, I'm sure they spend a lot of money over the next few days instead of watching to buy Bitcoin but watching to spend their savings, that's quite reasonable, and speculation? it is not enough to make the price rise higher, because from the first gamble already exists, does not show very high change, so for now it is enough to pay close attention to the development of Bitcoin in the future, but something unexpected will always happen.
Activity: 896
Merit: 198
June 23, 2018, 02:30:08 AM
I heard that different payments for Football league are done through bitcoin. So, the hype may have positive impact further on the price of bitcoin.

No I didn't see the football league can affect the price of bitcoin.
Look at the situation of the market, nothing new. But I hope this coming few months, the changes coming.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
June 23, 2018, 02:28:26 AM
No, instead of rising, it will dump more and more as people wanted to bet a game in the bookmarkers by withdrawing their bitcoin into fiats.
So what you are saying is that world cup is actually making bitcoin loose value? Kill the world cup than  Roll Eyes
Honestly... we have had this falling trend way, way before the football championships, what are the remarks for this FIFA-plummet hypothesis?
I don't think there are any, its just pure speculation. People are just getting bored with BTC, it became somewhat stable, no more huge spikes so guys and gals thirsty for easy money are just leaving the train. Whatever is a good thing or not, that's a different question.
Activity: 532
Merit: 114
June 23, 2018, 02:23:57 AM
I doubt it can swivel the price to that extent, despite the betting, booking, flights, hotels etc., i think in finding reasons for the rise and fall of prices, we end up affecting the opposite.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
June 23, 2018, 02:14:26 AM
No, instead of rising, it will dump more and more as people wanted to bet a game in the bookmarkers by withdrawing their bitcoin into fiats.
copper member
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
June 23, 2018, 02:12:31 AM
According to me it is not possible, that football league rise bitcoin price. Its just a rumor which has been spreading everywhere. Still hope for the best that bitcoin price will be rise after football league.
Activity: 67
June 23, 2018, 02:06:44 AM
I heard that different payments for Football league are done through bitcoin. So, the hype may have positive impact further on the price of bitcoin.
Activity: 55
June 22, 2018, 03:46:54 PM
I dont think that bitcoin price has anything to do with the fifa world cup unless spectators buy their tickets with cryptocurrency. But however I hope that price get back to its glory form sooner.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1140
#SWGT CERTIK Audited
June 22, 2018, 03:45:24 PM
Roumers say football league would be rise the bitcoin price but as you see the market condition football league not effected yet bitcoin price.
So what do you think guys?Will rise the bitcoin price in this football league?

The only possibility of a potential rise is the association with people making more bets, else, i don't see how it will affect the price. I don't think many will use Bitcoin to buy a coffee or make a reservation with it in a hotel.
Activity: 126
June 22, 2018, 03:38:50 PM
Let's hope for the best. The price is down and I am so unhappy due to the recent downtrend. Hope the league will have positive impact on it.
Activity: 210
June 22, 2018, 03:09:55 PM
I think there is equal chance Bitcoin publicity so we should keep a watch out what's to come. Since football association isn't finished and there is still a chance to increase the price. So we need to wait for more time. The game has just started and there is still a lot of time.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
June 21, 2018, 02:16:37 PM
Roumers say football league would be rise the bitcoin price but as you see the market condition football league not effected yet bitcoin price.
I think 50/50 percentage chance for Bitcoin hype so we should wait and see the future. Because football league is not over and this is the first week of FIFA world cup and balance three weeks are available so it is not move to forward in end of this month or July first week you will expect it is negative results in Bitcoin raise but Current scenario is totally different so I hope next week this going to moon.
Activity: 70
Merit: 1
June 21, 2018, 01:53:14 PM
Pages:
Jump to: