Pages:
Author

Topic: FootballCoin [XFC] ▐ Signature Campaign ▐ High rates! - page 7. (Read 16870 times)

EFS
staff
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2065
Crypto Swap Exchange
drmser, please fix your post quality and try again next week.

picchio, Dr.Cocktail, removed.
Activity: 38
Merit: 0
can newbie joined this campaign sir?
Activity: 728
Merit: 501
I have a question. Huh

As EAL says this signature campaign is Pay per Post so 30 XFC (0.00036BTC) is for each posts? or 1 XFC is for 1 post?
I am requesting to join this campaign.

Username: drmser
Starting post count: 73
FootballCoin Username: drmser
legendary
Activity: 2506
Merit: 1120
Username: picchio
EDIT: Rank: Legendary
Starting post count: 1891
FootballCoin Username: picchio
No avatar tnk
By by tnk
Name:    picchio
Activity:    1232
Position:    Legendary
EFS
staff
Crypto Swap Exchange
examplens, Prompyboo, judeafante, accepted. Good luck!

lighpulsar07, removed.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 258
Username:  judeafante
Starting Post Count:    266
FootballCoin username:  judeafante

Would like to be a part of this campaign
Please let me know if I'm in..Thanks.
Activity: 807
Merit: 251
World's First Crowd Owned Cryptocurrency Exchange
Username: Prompyboo
Starting Post Count: 324
FootballCoin username:Prompyboo
legendary
Activity: 3248
Merit: 3098
Username: examplens
Starting post count: 2222(include this post)
FootballCoin Username: examplens
EFS
staff
Crypto Swap Exchange
HatakeKakashi, jaceefrost, accepted. Good luck!

Jemzx00, removed.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1001
Username: jaceefrost
Starting post count: 778
FootballCoin Username: jaceefrost
Activity: 81
Merit: 10
:)
Campaign payment XFC or BTC?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 546
Be nice!
how do we exchange the XFC to BTC?
You can't yet. But it will happen once dev already done doing things onto it. By the way, I got my payment already too. Thanks Manager ands devs but I'm sorry to say that I'm leaving the campaign. Just as I've said, I'll be leaving once I saw a Bitcoin signature campaign.
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
how do we exchange the XFC to BTC?
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
Thanks for the payment, I can see now on my footballcoin account, once again thanks for manager and developer.
Yeah I got the payments too, thanks for Footballcoin team,
especially for the managers, EAL, Thank you very much.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 521
7enius - Your Cryptocurrency Marketing Consultant
Thanks for the payment, I can see now on my footballcoin account, once again thanks for manager and developer.
Be nice!
Spreadsheet is sent to devs. Expect payments in a couple of hours.
Rank changes are saved.

lighpulsar07, use this link to change your avatar: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/lighpulsar07-880374
Does the expect payment for the participants will be receive at the footballcoin.io website today?
This is for clarification only sir, thanks and best regards to the team of Footballcoin
Yes, we will be expecting to receive our payments through the footballcoin.io site. The payments will be sent by the devs once they've seen the spreadsheet that EAL sent. Don't worry even though you receive your payment today, you still can't do anything to it except to play in it the site since there has no exchange yet for it.

Therefore, we cannot withdraw it yet because football coin don't have yet any exchange to convert it into bitcoin.
So when will happen that were going to have an exchange to football coin? any idea? Smiley
Yes, we can't withdraw it yet and it will happen once they've done on it. By the way, you could find more information on their ANN thread and they are the one that can answer when exactly it is.
Activity: 1092
Rank changes are saved.

lighpulsar07, use this link to change your avatar: https://bitcointalksearch.org/user/lighpulsar07-880374
Does the expect payment for the participants will be receive at the footballcoin.io website today?
This is for clarification only sir, thanks and best regards to the team of Footballcoin
Yes, we will be expecting to receive our payments through the footballcoin.io site. The payments will be sent by the devs once they've seen the spreadsheet that EAL sent. Don't worry even though you receive your payment today, you still can't do anything to it except to play in it the site since there has no exchange yet for it.

Therefore, we cannot withdraw it yet because football coin don't have yet any exchange to convert it into bitcoin.
So when will happen that were going to have an exchange to football coin? any idea? Smiley
Be nice!
Rank changes are saved.

Activity: 1092
Rank changes are saved.

Activity: 1274
Merit: 513
Username: hatakekakashi
Starting post count: 812
FootballCoin Username: hatakekakashi
Pages:
Jump to: