Pages:
Author

Topic: FootballCoin [XFC] ▐ Social Media Campaign▐ Facebook & Twitter - page 2. (Read 48825 times)

Activity: 250
Merit: 250
What happen in this ico i thought they will have an exchanger at this middle date of july it is now 15? what happen when will this xfc get exchanger? and what is that exchanger? give us some updates campaign managers thank you all by the way congrats for the success.
Reportedly the exchange will be available in August, This time maybe the team is busy in the game,
I also wonder why they do not immediately register xfc on the exchange,

We badly need a exchange platform  for this XFC coin.still not added this coin on coinmarketcap.com but why?? there are no update available about exchange platform . the owner of this XFC coin need to update us with latest news,but he didnot doing it!!give us some update please about this coin.waiting for your latest news.
Activity: 770
Merit: 257
What happen in this ico i thought they will have an exchanger at this middle date of july it is now 15? what happen when will this xfc get exchanger? and what is that exchanger? give us some updates campaign managers thank you all by the way congrats for the success.
Reportedly the exchange will be available in August, This time maybe the team is busy in the game,
I also wonder why they do not immediately register xfc on the exchange,

Activity: 1666
Merit: 267
Earn bitcoins every hour: USBitcoinServices.com
Hello manager, I have not received my coins from bounty, why? I already have an account t https://wallet.footballcoin.io/ but with zero balance, when will you send the tokens?
If Im not mistaken bounty was distributed in your created account here https://www.footballcoin.io, may I know what campaign did you participated? I cannot see your name on twitter and facebook spreadsheet, you may check it in page 1 next to OP post. here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18875414 

I found the account, except for Twitter are missing 750 tokens. Facebook is correct according to the spreadsheet.
Twitter: Rewards recorded at weeks 5, 6 and 7. From there were only counted 2 weeks out of 3. Raw 132

Could you tell when should I check back for this to be fixed? Thanks!
Activity: 2492
Merit: 542
Hello manager, I have not received my coins from bounty, why? I already have an account t https://wallet.footballcoin.io/ but with zero balance, when will you send the tokens?
If Im not mistaken bounty was distributed in your created account here https://www.footballcoin.io, may I know what campaign did you participated? I cannot see your name on twitter and facebook spreadsheet, you may check it in page 1 next to OP post. here https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18875414 

I found the account, except for Twitter are missing 750 tokens. Facebook is correct according to the spreadsheet.
Twitter: Rewards recorded at weeks 5, 6 and 7. From there were only counted 2 weeks out of 3. Raw 132

Could you tell when should I check back for this to be fixed? Thanks!
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
is it still available?
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
hello manager, please i will like to know if bounty is still open
Bounty already ended like a month ago?
Activity: 728
Merit: 254
hello manager, please i will like to know if bounty is still open
Activity: 798
Merit: 260
So quiet for so long what's going on?

Everyone probably got scattered.Everyone concentrated on another coin Grin Grin
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
 So quiet for so long what's going on?
Activity: 616
Hello manager, I have not received my tokens at https://wallet.footballcoin.io/# from Twitter & Facebook social media program.
Spreadsheet:
Twitter: Raw # 132 and
Facebook: raws #123 and #126 
Sent a PM already with football wallet info. But here is again: 1LAvcy1HcXMgfddPmAV4hDxb1xBnP2HQdc

When can I check back? Thanks!
Activity: 430
I think they need to update regarding the project but they are quit and there is no any activity found regarding this campaign update, I think they are in process to make announcement very soon regarding exchanges and more so stay connected and just wait.
the managers said that they will released this coin or they will put this coin in the exchanger in the middle of july so all of you don't need to worry about i know the devs here are doing their job and we can hope that we will not regret in this campaign

It's good to hear dude, i hope bittrex.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
I think they need to update regarding the project but they are quit and there is no any activity found regarding this campaign update, I think they are in process to make announcement very soon regarding exchanges and more so stay connected and just wait.
the managers said that they will released this coin or they will put this coin in the exchanger in the middle of july so all of you don't need to worry about i know the devs here are doing their job and we can hope that we will not regret in this campaign
Activity: 476
Merit: 251
Revolutionizing Brokerage of Personal Data
They do have updates on their announcement thread but it is not regarding the exchange but rather about the upcoming new league. They said that exchange and ingame market will be available within halfway of the month but they have not relased any news about it again yet it's already the second week of the month. They have to work on getting their promised of progress get done in time. I know their busy but they should also give updates on the bounty they've promised.

thanks for the overview of their updates man.. i just wonder if they can really make it within this month. i think it is been too long about the exchange. i will keep an eye to their ANN thread looking forward for possible exchange.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1024
They do have updates on their announcement thread but it is not regarding the exchange but rather about the upcoming new league. They said that exchange and ingame market will be available within halfway of the month but they have not relased any news about it again yet it's already the second week of the month. They have to work on getting their promised of progress get done in time. I know their busy but they should also give updates on the bounty they've promised.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 102
Activity: 826
Merit: 460
Where can I sell my coins?
Activity: 770
Merit: 257
Waiting for the exchange for footballcoin ,, i want to trade for this coin, hope soon enter the market.. goodluck..
Activity: 560
Where i can sell this xfc coin
this coin XFC still no exchanger the dev and the campaign managers said that in the middle of july there will be exchanger of this coin and they said that the exchanger is bittrex so we don't need to worry about the exchanger , they are preparing the coin so that there will be no more problem after,

Because of the amount of preparation that may be done by dev, like a new contest or the addition of a new league
So the possibility of dev also after that will think of xfc to be deployed to the market
Pages:
Jump to: