Pages:
Author

Topic: Footy Cash (FOOT) | CoinSwap |Decentralized Fantasy Sports - page 5. (Read 66715 times)

Activity: 332
Merit: 250
XFT is now live ! Amazing !  Grin
Activity: 190
Merit: 100
I'll give 100 XFT to whomever can help me set masternodes.

EDIT: I also promoted Footy Cash on my twitter. Follow me at @CryptoProspect

I'm gonna try to set up a video tonight when i'm back from work.

Thank you!
Activity: 49
Merit: 0

I'm gonna try to set up a video tonight when i'm back from work.

Activity: 3
I just got a reply about my issue, I still don't understand how they can simply take the wallet out.
Anyway here is they reply any body knows what to do now?

Footy coin has been delisted there has been a notice of this, on both our site and footy cash the wallet has now been taken off line so we are not able to access any coins in the wallet, you will need to speak to the Footy cash DEV about your issue, regards Cryptopia Support
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Can someone please make a video on how to set masternodes?
We can also put the video on the first page so future investors don't get stuck and frustrated
Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
I just went on Coinmarketcap and when I put footycash in, it didn't show up so it looks as though Coinmarketcap has removed footycash. So you might need to get in contact with them dev for them to relisted footycash but maybe its best to do so once footycash is relisted back on Cryptopia.

Coinmarketcap needs pricing and volume from an exchange, which will happen upon the relisting on Cryptopia.

Okay thanks dev as I didn't know that they do this lol Well hopefully soon we'll be back on Cryptopia and also Coinmarketcap. I'll also be donating some btc later today to the fund you set up, its not much but I though every little bit helps the cause. And I can't wait to see footycash relisted back on Cryptopia, hopefully its listed by the end of the week.
Activity: 5
Best support, great community, help came very quickly and the coin swap was successful  Wink
I recommend FOOTY CASH  Cool Cool Cool
ok, i just did send a support ticket. Its quite a lot of footy so I got a bit worried.
Activity: 431
Anybody knows what's been happening to Cryptopia, I had a footycash there yesterday I trying to do the switch but I didn't manage, finally today my wallet synced and now the wallet is gone from Cryptopia and I cant access my Footycash. Anybody can help how to get them back and do the switch? How come a wallet can disappear like that?

Hey efren007!  We are in the process of being re-listed on Cryptopia.  The coin swap has been going on for over 3 weeks, and with our re-listing on their exchange they hid the old wallet.  If you send them a support ticket they can help you verify your holdings and we will swap your coins for Footy Cash V2.
Finally:

Dato: 27.08.2017 17:21
Til: my new wallet adress is F8f4d3GpYdVpbEQbb3pPyL4J2BMm8SWtSX DESK6cNAJSKhf8tQvf31hNetnJCSfS3axe
Debet: -2000.80401141 FOOT
Transaksjonsgebyr: -0.0001 FOOT
Nettobeløp: -2000.80411141 FOOT

Comment:
 F8f4d3GpYdVpbEQbb3pPyL4J2BMm8SWtSX
Transaksjons-ID: 3803ac67266b553f0212ce0987c9aabd4ada038c0d9c7b911a46f6385037f064-000

Sent yesterday.  The transaction is in the block explorer.  Check your wallet.
Activity: 9
Finally:

Dato: 27.08.2017 17:21
Til: my new wallet adress is F8f4d3GpYdVpbEQbb3pPyL4J2BMm8SWtSX DESK6cNAJSKhf8tQvf31hNetnJCSfS3axe
Debet: -2000.80401141 FOOT
Transaksjonsgebyr: -0.0001 FOOT
Nettobeløp: -2000.80411141 FOOT

Comment:
 F8f4d3GpYdVpbEQbb3pPyL4J2BMm8SWtSX
Transaksjons-ID: 3803ac67266b553f0212ce0987c9aabd4ada038c0d9c7b911a46f6385037f064-000
Activity: 7
Anybody knows what's been happening to Cryptopia, I had a footycash there yesterday I trying to do the switch but I didn't manage, finally today my wallet synced and now the wallet is gone from Cryptopia and I cant access my Footycash. Anybody can help how to get them back and do the switch? How come a wallet can disappear like that?

It said for almost a month on Cryptopia that it was getting delisted, so they finally did it probably. Submit a ticket to cryptopia and they might be able to help you, but next time make sure you check your coins frequently if you are going to leave them on an exchange.
Activity: 126
I just went on Coinmarketcap and when I put footycash in, it didn't show up so it looks as though Coinmarketcap has removed footycash. So you might need to get in contact with them dev for them to relisted footycash but maybe its best to do so once footycash is relisted back on Cryptopia.

Coinmarketcap needs pricing and volume from an exchange, which will happen upon the relisting on Cryptopia.

Any idea on how long it takes to get relisted?

Activity: 1862
Merit: 590
We are still focused on the swap and regularly update the community and very active here and Slack.  Be patient.  You can can reference the Roadmap for our future plans.  
Activity: 23
Can we get a timetable for Footy cash development until the end of the year; some specific plans?
Pages:
Jump to: