Pages:
Author

Topic: For airdroppers who can hardly relate - page 6. (Read 609 times)

Activity: 3080
Merit: 603
July 02, 2020, 07:31:13 AM
Haha, funny story and for sure many will relate to this. That funny meme at the end is for real.  Cheesy
This is the reality in airdrops and ICOs. They'll get that information and data of those who have passed the KYC for their crap token. And suddenly, there's no actual value and they have all the means to use those IDs that were sent to them in anything that they want.
Airdrop people should learn that never send KYC just for these tokens.
Activity: 2254
Merit: 658
Looking for gigs
July 02, 2020, 07:08:00 AM
Situation: Crap Coin is holding an ICO for 2 months at $0.30 per token with 100,000,000 CRAP total token supply and 70% of it will be allocated to the ICO sale. 1% of the total token supply was allocated for the airdrop participants. The ICO was conducted a month later after the airdrop event.

Note: CRAP Coin doesn't really exist, this is just a funny example.

Crap admin: 10,000 participants who complete the airdrop tasks will receive 100 CRAP worth $30.
Crap participant: I'll better hurry up and complete these tasks!

After 2 weeks of airdrop event......

Crap admin: We have finished our airdrop event! Thank you all for participating. We will announce on the following week on how you're going to receive your airdrop.
Crap participant: Oh yes! Can't wait to receive my airdrop! Woohoo!

A week later.......

Crap admin: I was informed lately by the management that all airdrop participants are required to complete a mandatory KYC. You need to sign up an account and complete your KYC.
Crap participant: Oh crap! I guess I have no choice but to comply. Admin, may I know when will I receive the CRAP tokens after completing the KYC?
Crap admin: Stay tuned for our official announcement from the core team. I'll confirm it from them. Have patience mate!
Crap participant: Okay admin, I will wait for the team's response.

A week later.......

Crap admin: The core team responded to me that your airdrop will go straight to your account dashboard after ICO was finished. Make sure you add your ERC20 address in the settings. The ICO will start next week.
Crap participant: It looks like I have to wait for a long while before I can finally receive the airdrop as promised.
Crap admin: But we have some good news for all of you! If we reached soft cap, we are going to list CRAP in BullCrap Exchange and distribute the airdrop a week after that!
Crap participant: OMG! OMG! I’m excited for this CRAP! To the moon baby!

After 2 months of ICO.....

Crap admin: Our ICO is finally finished. However, I would regret to inform you all that we have failed to reached the targeted soft cap.
Crap participant: So what does it mean?
Crap admin: It means that since our ICO has failed, we will not distribute the airdrop tokens as it will have no value. We are also going to refund our investors soon. Thank you for participating.
Crap participant: Jesus! I’m just stupid enough to participate in a project that is full of CRAP!

(Crap admins disbanded the Telegram group and shut down the website with a South Park meme saying “AAAAAND IT’S GONE!”)

Who can hardly relate to this situation guys? Trust me, I’ve been there a few times already!
Pages:
Jump to: