Pages:
Author

Topic: For all you ethereum haters; - page 2. (Read 1824 times)

Activity: 743
Merit: 502
July 26, 2014, 02:40:03 AM
All I hear is , Scam!!! SCAM COIN!!! Con Artists!!!

Please watch this presentation, and i mean watch the whole thing, not like 4 minutes of it and tell me how you can possibly believe it's a  a scam "coin"!! There are a lot of moving parts and a lot of dedicated people working on it. ( unless everyone are actors and this is a conspiracy to run away with all the coins they can get their hands on) I'm big fan of conspiracies but this one i have to say probably not.

These guys are trying to build something very important here. I'm not asking you to give up your precious bitcoins for some unknown Eths. I'm just asking you to dig a little deeper, before you just call it a scam coin. Frankly, when i talk to some of you, i feel like i'm talking to some MSNBC talking head about bitcoin.

video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=UU6rYoXJ_3BbPyWx_GQDDRRQ&v=GJGIeSCgskc

The whole idea is copied from Meni's work. If they're idealist as you think they are, why would not they call it crowdfunding ? As this IPO is clearly just a mask to fool the public.

Do not ever compare bitcoin to an IPO like this or you make yourself a dumbfck on here.

We got it, you got suck in, and now you're justifying your investment.

well, clearly you didn't watch the whole thing as i asked you to since you replied after only 20 minutes and I'm assuming it took you 5 minutes to write that bs.

Its a pitch you fcking idiot. I read about Etherum and its not an original idea.

Good luck with your investment kid.

Kid? Lol, i've been around long enough to know not to dismiss things right off the bat.

I guess that explains why seniors are easy to sell  Roll Eyes Or maybe you're not that old, but just a dumb ass?

Your rebuttal is praise worthy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2KH2gc11XQU

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
July 26, 2014, 02:35:59 AM

Please watch this presentation, and i mean watch the whole thing, not like 4 minutes of it and tell me how you can possibly believe it's a  a scam "coin"!! There are a lot of moving parts and a lot of dedicated people working on it. ( unless everyone are actors and this is a conspiracy to run away with all the coins they can get their hands on) I'm big fan of conspiracies but this one i have to say probably not.

These guys are trying to build something very important here. I'm not asking you to give up your precious bitcoins for some unknown Eths. I'm just asking you to dig a little deeper, before you just call it a scam coin. Frankly, when i talk to some of you, i feel like i'm talking to some MSNBC talking head about bitcoin.

video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&list=UU6rYoXJ_3BbPyWx_GQDDRRQ&v=GJGIeSCgskc

The whole idea is copied from Meni's work. If they're idealist as you think they are, why would not they call it crowdfunding ? As this IPO is clearly just a mask to fool the public.

Do not ever compare bitcoin to an IPO like this or you make yourself a dumbfck on here.

well, clearly you didn't watch the whole thing as i asked you to since you replied after only 20 minutes and I'm assuming it took you 5 minutes to write that bs.

Its a pitch you fcking idiot. I read about Etherum and its not an original idea.

Kid? Lol, i've been around long enough to know not to dismiss things right off the bat.

I guess that explains why seniors are easy to sell  Roll Eyes Or maybe you're not that old, but just a dumb ass?
July 26, 2014, 02:34:20 AM

So I watched most of it and all I hear are "blah..blah..blah". If you go to a lot startup conferences like I do, the video was pretty much exactly like the people pitching to investors. The point of those pitches are not for the well-being of the community but rather gather investments. This is exactly what euthereum is doing. Except for a couple of factors that makes them a bit shady compared to actual startup companies.

1. They released a (what I assumed) complete list of people involved in the projects..months later, they pull it down. Hai Nguyen, know who he is and why he is important? New investors probably don't because their main site pulled it down.

2. They're using whois. Why when their names are known? Reason is that if you know their actual address they used and phone number, you can use it to track them down (maybe not all of them but at least the phone number one).

Euthereum operates like a company going for profit rather than a currency.

Even if it is not a scam, it will become a worthless POS like maidsafe.

I know exactly why. Only 3 ppl on that list are actually behind this scheme. The rest are paid contributors. Some of the ppl on that list are actually clueless about cryptocurrency.

Another thing should be pointed out is that their TOS is very laughable, they basically tell buyers this is just a contribution to a project. Perhaps .....noone bother to read the lengthy TOS
July 26, 2014, 02:33:55 AM

July 26, 2014, 02:30:16 AM

July 26, 2014, 02:28:58 AM
The original poster is shilling hard for Ethereum in every thread.  I wonder how deep in the IPO he is...or is his first name Vitalik.

Im not Vitalik and I only got 500 eths. Thats 0.25 btc. Not giving up my BTC for eths!  But I really think these guys are on some other shit.

First of all, its NOT new innovation. The idea is forked from somebody else's.

Second of all, all IPO and altcoin/crytoassets failed because of network effect (or the lack thereof) and distribution strategy. They're all centralized and meant to make the founder rich.

Satoshi did mine early blocks as its required to launch blockchain but he never used a single satoshi. He also let the market decide btc's value. Not fcking selling it like a share.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Riecoin and Huntercoin to rule all!
July 26, 2014, 02:27:51 AM

Please watch this presentation, and i mean watch the whole thing, not like 4 minutes of it and tell me how you can possibly believe it's a  a scam "coin"!! There are a lot of moving parts and a lot of dedicated people working on it. ( unless everyone are actors and this is a conspiracy to run away with all the coins they can get their hands on) I'm big fan of conspiracies but this one i have to say probably not.

So I watched most of it and all I hear are "blah..blah..blah". If you go to a lot startup conferences like I do, the video was pretty much exactly like the people pitching to investors. The point of those pitches are not for the well-being of the community but rather gather investments. This is exactly what euthereum is doing. Except for a couple of factors that makes them a bit shady compared to actual startup companies.

1. They released a (what I assumed) complete list of people involved in the projects..months later, they pull it down. Hai Nguyen, know who he is and why he is important? New investors probably don't because their main site pulled it down.

2. They're using whois. Why when their names are known? Reason is that if you know their actual address they used and phone number, you can use it to track them down (maybe not all of them but at least the phone number one).

Euthereum operates like a company going for profit rather than a currency.

Even if it is not a scam, it will become a worthless POS like maidsafe.
July 26, 2014, 02:26:19 AM

July 26, 2014, 02:25:29 AM
The original poster is shilling hard for Ethereum in every thread.  I wonder how deep in the IPO he is...or is his first name Vitalik.

I doubt Vitalik is the mastermind behind this. Infact, hes just a kid and got used by Anthony.

Any oldtime bitcoiner (2011 or earlier)  in Toronto area knows Anthony was selling and buying btc to Silkroad users. I told you guys to dig deeper to his background, but no i guess fools are meant to lose money.
July 26, 2014, 02:23:57 AM

Im not Vitalik and I only got 500 eths. Thats 0.25 btc. Not giving up my BTC for eths!  But I really think these guys are on some other shit.
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1000
July 26, 2014, 02:20:51 AM
Activity: 1139
July 26, 2014, 02:20:30 AM

The whole idea is a copied from Meni's work. If they're idealist as you think they are, why would not they call it crowdfunding ? As this IPO is clearly just a mask to fool the public.

There is always new suckers to con for these cartels. It's like taking candy from a baby, esp since some of the investors here are still kids with rich parents.
July 26, 2014, 02:16:18 AM

July 26, 2014, 01:48:47 AM

Please watch this presentation, and i mean watch the whole thing, not like 4 minutes of it and tell me how you can possibly believe it's a  a scam "coin"!! There are a lot of moving parts and a lot of dedicated people working on it. ( unless everyone are actors and this is a conspiracy to run away with all the coins they can get their hands on) I'm big fan of conspiracies but this one i have to say probably not.

Pages:
Jump to: